ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Guess the Result - NU vs Buffalo 9/11/21

Where do you think the final score lands?

• Buffalo win outright

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Huskers by 1-6

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Huskers by 7-13

Votes: 37 38.5%
  • Huskers by 14-20

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Huskers by 5+ Touchdowns

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
Buffalo beat five MAC teams with a combined record of 6-18. They are losing 12 to 14 starters, including 3 experienced offensive linemen.

Nebraska will win this game easily, similar to the Northern Illinois game from 2019.

Should be a decent game. Buffalo is a solid group of 5 team, but they will be losing a lot of starters so it should be interesting to see if they can keep it up next year. I think they will definitely come into the game thinking they have a chance to win. Nebraska should be solid on defense, but still has a lot of questions on the offensive side of the ball, mainly at quarterback and wide receiver. Special teams and discipline have also been issues for Nebraska at times.

Taking all of that into consideration, my prediction:

Nebraska 90, Buffalo 0

GBR

The Buffalo Bulls don’t belong on the same field as the Huskers. Scott Frost will coach circles around them.

Sorry but I’d be ecstatic if no one including media sports talk radio, etc made any predictions for next season at all.

Frost season 1: “We’re Back”.
Frost season 2: “Frost went undefeated in his 2nd season at UCF.”
Frost season 3: “We are going to contend for/win the West.”

Everybody just shut up.

I think the Bills would easily beat Nebraska. Oh, wait.. ;)
Yeah that’s who I thought this was as well...oh was there once a game played of college all stars and a pro team after the regular season? Like on the 60’s or 70’s

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT