Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winning 1 or 2 Games in the 4th Quarter

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Overcoming Scott Frost as Head Coach

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters
Most are at KSU now!
True! And thank goodness for that!

However, I'd still say that's my biggest concern about whether we can win/loose games in 2022. If we can be on the positive end of turnover margin.

I don't see any of those challenges as especially difficult to overcome in order to hit 7-6.

Set the bar low enough and you will likely be pleased with the result.

Here you go @itseasyas1-2-3

Limit is 10 so I eliminated the NIL jealousy option

Its the OL
Sorry, I just seen this at 11:15 pm. I will go over and hand count the choices and post them here. Thanks again.
By any chance tomorrow, if possible, for you to delete the meshing of transfer players, and change that category to Turnovers, seems more than a couple feel that is important. Thanks again.

Martínez was our main obstacle to getting wins. Turnovers and poor play basically reading defenses. The line was bad but qb should be better than what we had 4 years of same high school mistakes. We go 9-3 this year lose to Michigan Wisconsin and Oklahoma

Sorry, I just seen this at 11:15 pm. I will go over and hand count the choices and post them here. Thanks again.
By any chance tomorrow, if possible, for you to delete the meshing of transfer players, and change that category to Turnovers, seems more than a couple feel that is important. Thanks again.
I can't edit the poll options once it is posted. Looks like a battle between the OL and Frost for biggest obstacle. TOs are crucial almost every game but at this point, most voters are worried more about the guy wearing headphones standing on the sideline.

I chose OL; if I had a 2nd option it would be special teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I don't see any of those challenges as especially difficult to overcome in order to hit 7-6.

Set the bar low enough and you will likely be pleased with the result.
Get Out!!

(just kidding.)
I can't edit the poll options once it is posted. Looks like a battle between the OL and Frost for biggest obstacle. TOs are crucial almost every game but at this point, most voters are worried more about the guy wearing headphones standing on the sideline.

I chose OL; if I had a 2nd option it would be special teams.
Thanks nu2u. You are correct, it looks like overcoming Frost is top issue, OLine is 2nd issue, then Special teams and there are pockets of QB uncertainty and the turnovers/mental mistakes seem to cover the majority.

Thanks again for the help with my very poor excuse of a poll attempt.

Reactions: ivan brunetti
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT