ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Big12 wants us back when TX/OK leave

Hell yes! Get our asses back to the NEW AND IMPROVED Big 12

• Agree

• Disagree

• That new and improved B12 will make the Big10 look like the MISSOURI VALLEY CONFERENCE. Yeah baby!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big10domination

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 17, 2021
This is the list of other teams in the NEW Big 12

BAYLOR
IOWA STATE
WEST VIRGINIA
KANSAS
KANSAS STATE
TCU
TEXAS TECH
SMU
OKLAHOMA STATE

and the GLORIOUS NEBRASKA CORN POPS

That's 10 blue bloods all in one awesome conference .... MAKE IT HAPPEN GOD!!!!

Obvious troll is obvious.

The Big XII won't exist in ten years. It is going to get picked apart until it is dead. Only six of the original 12 members will remain, which is an obvious sign of their status in the world.

Reactions: headcard
Obvious troll is obvious.

The Big XII won't exist in ten years. It is going to get picked apart until it is dead. Only six of the original 12 members will remain, which is an obvious sign of their status in the world.
Picked by who? No one wants those schools. Big 12 will be the new American conference, usually the best g6 conference.

BAYLOR
IOWA STATE
WEST VIRGINIA
KANSAS
KANSAS STATE
TCU
TEXAS TECH
SMU
OKLAHOMA STATE

Obviously not, but i will say the people who act like the big 10 is some juggernaut are also wrong. Outside of Ohio state we should be as good or better than everybody.

Moved away from NE 10 years ago. Didn't realize Lincoln had nearly doubled in size since joining the B1G. I don't see that as mere coincidence. NU is stronger in everything but football, and the city reflects the growth of the University and its influence and funding. Seems joining the B1G has been a successful change for NU. Now, if we can only see that in football. Actually, despite Wisky running wild on us again, I really missed the days when NU was always in the game and a force, even in losses they were pretty much always competitive. This season that was pretty true, despite the horrible record. Odds were so with NU for so long since BD & TO, the math had to turn against us as it has eventually on all great programs. That math can turn in our favor again, and certainly the money and support is there. We out recruit Wisky and pretty much everyone in the west. Hopefully we reap that harvest soon. I'm always hopeful, that's what goofy fans do. In any case, all the talk about going back to the B12 is just diving deeper into misery.

Reactions: dpnavy
Congratulations to the new Big 12 actually having 12 teams again. Should be a solid College Basketball conference and loss of Texas and OU isn't all bad.

Actually if you look at rankings football will be a greater strength than basketball in the reconfigured conference.

That is very possible, as you mentioned. Texas exiting is healthy for the Big 12.

Depends on how you perceive health. Texas is the top sports revenue generator in the NCAA, so the Big 12 will sorely miss its contribution.

BAYLOR
IOWA STATE
WEST VIRGINIA
KANSAS
KANSAS STATE
TCU
TEXAS TECH
SMU
OKLAHOMA STATE

And this post coming from a Herky…

we need to keep building our facilities for recruiting...and hiring coaches
the big 12 won't pay them bills
let alone the academic perks

I do think the big 12 will be great for baylor, okie state, byu and houston

Moved away from NE 10 years ago. Didn't realize Lincoln had nearly doubled in size since joining the B1G. I don't see that as mere coincidence. NU is stronger in everything but football, and the city reflects the growth of the University and its influence and funding. Seems joining the B1G has been a successful change for NU. Now, if we can only see that in football. Actually, despite Wisky running wild on us again, I really missed the days when NU was always in the game and a force, even in losses they were pretty much always competitive. This season that was pretty true, despite the horrible record. Odds were so with NU for so long since BD & TO, the math had to turn against us as it has eventually on all great programs. That math can turn in our favor again, and certainly the money and support is there. We out recruit Wisky and pretty much everyone in the west. Hopefully we reap that harvest soon. I'm always hopeful, that's what goofy fans do. In any case, all the talk about going back to the B12 is just diving deeper into misery.
Lincoln hasn't doubled in size since 2010. It is nearing 300K, but was 260K in 2010.

It has doubled in population since 1970, but certainly not 2010.

hahaha, that looks like the bad half of the good ole Southwest Conference and a bunch of random mostly (time wise) bad football programs from around the country......
for the newbies (SWC - Arkansas, Texas, Houston, Tx A&M, SMU, TCU, Tx Tech & Baylor)

Depends on how you perceive health. Texas is the top sports revenue generator in the NCAA, so the Big 12 will sorely miss its contribution.

As all Nebraska fans witnessed this year, revenue generation is the key to football success

hahaha, that looks like the bad half of the good ole Southwest Conference and a bunch of random mostly (time wise) bad football programs from around the country......
for the newbies (SWC - Arkansas, Texas, Houston, Tx A&M, SMU, TCU, Tx Tech & Baylor)
Add Rice into that old SWC.

Reactions: 1 nu rugby
Congratulations to the new Big 12 actually having 12 teams again. Should be a solid College Basketball conference and loss of Texas and OU isn't all bad.
Texass has been irrelavent for quite some time, no big loss there. Oklahoma hurts, but there are other teams like Oklahoma State and Baylor which can certainly compete and when you add Cincinnati, Houston, BYU, and UCF into the mix, the Big 12 will do just fine.

the only way I could see NU going back to the big 12 is,
if the the acc was dissolved into the big and sec, to make 4, 20 team conferences/ 4 team playoff.

And
espn payed the big 12 around the same as what the big 10 network pays.

we lost aau status, so I'm not sure how much grant money on the academic side we get from the big 10..
which maybe a huge factor. I suppose you would have to weigh the perks there with how much wokeness they want to push...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT