POLL: Are unvaxxed selfish arseholes?

Are people who don’t get the COVID vaccine selfish a$$holes?

• Yes, unvaxxed are a$$holes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I have received the vaccine.

I do want to stop hearing about pressuring people that already had Covid to hurry up and get the vaccine. Listen to a DR. and not some idiot pundit.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
All you need to know that unvaxxed are assholes is to look at Florida:

* cases exploding
* almost all are unvaxxed
* average age is around 40
* tons of young people getting hospitalized

Reactions: philosophusker

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012

* cases exploding
What happened to "My body, my choice"? And don't tell me other lives aren't affected by abortion, because you'll prove yourself to be completely stupid.

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I will go along with the comment about no one dying if the death rate from Covid does not start increasing in the next 2-3 weeks.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

* cases exploding
you should be happy if true...... stop worrying about other people

Reactions: Jaemekon

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I don't think they are necessarily driven by selfishness, more so driven by complete stupidity and a very bad understanding of statistics. All the anti-vaxx people I know are incredible stupid people.
I bet they didn't fall for the Russia hoax twice.....

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
We have hit that 70% mark of people vaccinated a month late from what the president wanted. But with Delta this is a new level of spread so we have to keep getting people vaccinated. I am seeing that vaccinations are increasing at that is encouraging. But we still have work to do.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Yeah, the moment someone starts crying about masks or starts ranting about being anti-vaxx, you just know they are dumb as shit. These people are morons!
We’re having huge anti-vaccine protests here in LA.

You might think it wouldn’t happen in super liberal LA, but actually we have ton of hippie/new age/organic/vegan types that don’t want to put anything “artificial” in their bodies. They were already out of their minds with woo-woo now the vaccine is their newest wackjob protest movement. Just today in my neighborhood (where most people wear masks at an epic level) there was a guy protesting on the corner who looked like homeless Jesus holding up a large, hand-painted psychedelic fabric that said “EVIL VACCINE.”

These anti-vaxx morons are not just Trump idiots, they’re also hippie idiots.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I'm vaccinated, but I would consider myself to be the selfish as$hole. More people not being allowed to die is what pisses me off most about you pricks trying to make everyone get vaccinated.

Let humans die, then we can all have more. I don't want more humans and less space. I want less humans and more space. I figured you nerds would be smarter than this.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
I'm vaccinated, but I would consider myself to be the selfish as$hole. More people not being allowed to die is what pisses me off most about you pricks trying to make everyone get vaccinated.

Let humans die, then we can all have more. I don't want more humans and less space. I want less humans and more space. I figured you nerds would be smarter than this.
Lol… it really won’t make a meaningful difference either way. You really should be hoping for a disease that would kill off more than 1% of the population

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Q: Are people who don’t get a COVID vaccine selfish a$$holes?
Yes. The anti-vaxxers are hypocrites who say they are pro-"life" but the only life they actually give a shit about is their own.

I used to wear a mask to protect others. Now that the only people who are not vaccinated are selfish assholes who only care about themselves, I am good ditching the mask.

This new Covid wave is sending pretty much only unvaccinated people to the hospital. Let them fight it out themselves for hospital beds and ventilators. That is their freedumb.

I kind of feel like this is a natural way to kill off some of the dummies in the world. If that is God's plan who am I to try to stop it.

Last edited:

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I will go along with the comment about no one dying if the death rate from Covid does not start increasing in the next 2-3 weeks.
My wife is a nurse. She says this new Delta variant is targeting younger people. They have more 30-40 year olds in the hospital than older folks right now. She said there was a 10 day old baby in the hospital with covid and the baby had symptoms like fever and a nasty cough. The previous covid cases from last year through January didn't seem to affect babies like that. The virus is mutating.

She seemed a little freaked out about it to be honest, and she didn't use to seem to worried about Covid until what she has seen recently.

Last edited:

realbp

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2017
All OUT on Frost
My wife is a nurse. She says this new Delta variant is targeting younger people. They have more 30-40 year olds in the hospital than older folks right now. She said there was a 10 day old baby in the hospital with covid and the baby had symptoms like fever and a nasty cough. The previous covid cases from last year through January didn't seem to affect babies like that. The virus is mutating.

She seemed a little freaked out about it to be honest, and she didn't use to seem to worried about Covid until what she has seen recently.
This is the issue. The virus will keep changing and mutating to save itself. It will eventually be an issue for children. It's not an issue that is going to go away until we get enough people vaccinated. Those are the facts, until then it will continue to be a problem that will have to be managed. A problem that will disrupt "normal" daily life.

jehresm

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2013
Q: Are people who don’t get a COVID vaccine selfish a$$holes?

Yes. I felt this way when the term "anti-vaxxers" referred more to those parents who refuse the MMR vaccine for their kids.

But i see it more in terms more of being free-loaders ---with MMR they see no disease threat because the rest of us were creating herd immunity. Unwilling to take a small risk because they feel they can rely on others.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Yes. I felt this way when the term "anti-vaxxers" referred more to those parents who refuse the MMR vaccine for their kids.

But i see it more in terms more of being free-loaders ---with MMR they see no disease threat because the rest of us were creating herd immunity. Unwilling to take a small risk because they feel they can rely on others.
We are finding that 70% is not enough vaccinated to have herd immunity. We have to try to keep getting people to realize the importance of the vaccine for their health and that of their families.

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
We are finding that 70% is not enough vaccinated to have herd immunity. We have to try to keep getting people to realize the importance of the vaccine for their health and that of their families.

tenor.gif

Why do people pretend to care about the lives of others? Maybe you do care about human life. I don't. So stop trying to save humans, we don't need them. We will all be better off without at least half of the world population.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
^^ At-risk anti-vaxx Boomer ^^
what evs..........
I'm not anti-vaxx just ANTI COVID VAX
only a fool takes something that the govt is forcing on you. If you study history it's never in your best interest
I'm in perfect health
probably already had it in Dec 2019
99.7% chance of living ANYWAYS........

nah......I'm good young pup

jehresm

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2013
what evs..........
I'm not anti-vaxx just ANTI COVID VAX
only a fool takes something that the govt is forcing on you. If you study history it's never in your best interest
I'm in perfect health
probably already had it in Dec 2019
99.7% chance of living ANYWAYS........

nah......I'm good young pup
E735yPYVIAcSk1V

And yes, I expect.the "BUT..... d-DaY hAd a 9% sUrViVaL rAtE!"

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
tenor.gif

Why do people pretend to care about the lives of others? Maybe you do care about human life. I don't. So stop trying to save humans, we don't need them. We will all be better off without at least half of the world population.
That is kinda is a piss poor attitude.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I personally don't care what people choose to do. My beef is when their choice affects my life. If the vaccine is a ticket to a return to normalcy then.... please get vaccinated.

If the vaccine turns out to not change what is happening with regards to restrictions then I say F*** do what you want. But until we get 80% of the population vaccinated we will never know. So I'm pushing for the vaccine.

Reactions: kidofSN and jehresm