Poll about 2024

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Poll shows a majority of Dems do not want Biden to run again. A majority want Trump by the Pubes. DeSantes is next up. In a head to head Biden vs Trump the poll show Biden would win again. What that shows is Trump is damage goods and a majority of the country would vote for anyone but Trump. He can not win a national election. The Pubes need to have a new candidate as does the Dems.

Reactions: philosophusker
A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

I would consider voting for Desantis. I would never vote for Trump. I learned my lesson in 2016.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I would consider voting for Desantis. I would never vote for Trump. I learned my lesson in 2016.
Yes you did as you don't like our country to have peace and prosperity that we had under President Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded
A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Yeah two dollar gas, and a booming economy. That really sucked
I love simple minded people who map everything back to gas. No one but MAGA idiots respect Trump. He was an embarrassment for 4 years and literally got kicked off of Twitter cause he’s toxic and no good for anyone but himself and his family.

he’s not going to win so you might as well accept it now.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Nothing and no one is worse than Biden except Harris
All you guys underestimate the extreme excellence of Joseph R Biden. The peoples president. One of the all time greats. You are just Jealous of his greatness.

• Haha
Reactions: frankluv

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Poll shows a majority of Dems do not want Biden to run again. A majority want Trump by the Pubes. DeSantes is next up. In a head to head Biden vs Trump the poll show Biden would win again. What that shows is Trump is damage goods and a majority of the country would vote for anyone but Trump. He can not win a national election. The Pubes need to have a new candidate as does the Dems.
Curious, did the poll show Biden against any other candidate? An I am of the belief Republicans need to move on from Trump. Conservative ideas mean more to me than one man. I would vote for Trump against Biden, but to me the goal is to win. A lot of other candidate I assume give the Republicans a lot better chance.

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Yeah two dollar gas, and a booming economy. That really sucked
The peace in the middle east and around the world really chapped my ass.
And having a flush 401 (k) sucked too. And let’s not forget a Military recruiting crises so bad NBC is reporting it. Think of all the money Biden is saving us by meeting about 60% of recruiting goals. Guy is a stud.

PeliniTheCrutch

Graduate Assistant
Jul 4, 2016
Is Trump smart enough to get away from the "stolen election" nonsense?

If so, he likely rolls right back into office.

Problem is, he is not a smart man and will likely go back to his usual rhetoric and end up holding his d!ck with the pillow guy and many on this board.

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Is Trump smart enough to get away from the "stolen election" nonsense?

If so, he likely rolls right back into office.

Problem is, he is not a smart man and will likely go back to his usual rhetoric and end up holding his d!ck with the pillow guy and many on this board.
Problem is that the demoRats and deep state have ruined elections and we are now a communist shithole!

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Yeah. He was a regular Ghandi.
Do you disagree that there was peace? I know Trump showing other leaders respect and going to there countries and sitting down and talking to them really chapped your asses but it seemed to work. Now our president just talks shyt and reads teleprompters attacking the countries that won't go woke. We are now the bully again. Thanks Joe

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Do you disagree that there was peace? I know Trump showing other leaders respect and going to there countries and sitting down and talking to them really chapped your asses but it seemed to work. Now our president just talks shyt and reads teleprompters attacking the countries that won't go woke. We are now the bully again. Thanks Joe
Grandpa Joe a bully. LOL!

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Grandpa Joe a bully. LOL!
It really blows my mind how dumb some people are. He spent his whole life treating people like shit and now that he is old and shyts his pants people think he is a sweet old grandpa. And the people running the party new that the American people were dumb enough to fall for it.

Reactions: moralvictories

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
It really blows my mind how dumb some people are. He spent his whole life treating people like shit and now that he is old and shyts his pants people think he is a sweet old grandpa. And the people running the party new that the American people were dumb enough to fall for it.
Talking trash on poor ole Joey. Respect your elders man!

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
All you guys underestimate the extreme excellence of Joseph R Biden. The peoples president. One of the all time greats. You are just Jealous of his greatness.
The peoples president sounds much like Putin. Democrats....

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Bob is old and confused. His communist brothers are going to be pissed.
Not sure if you have me on ignore, if not please provide link. In case he does have me on ignore can someone else ask him to provide the link. Or maybe I missed it in the thread? If so I apologize.