ADVERTISEMENT

Polar Bear

Please deliver the following to the visitors locker room ASAP: 1 blowtorch 3 hammers 2 baseball bats 1 polar bear coffee

FYI...none of these are on our approved stadium carry-in list. Sorry for being #funhaters.

I HAVE A NOTE FROM MY PSYCHIATRIST RT

ok, we'll approve the coffee and polar bear. Deal?

I think you should know that Melvin Gordon's license plates are expired can you arrest him pls

No license is required for #beastmode.

Can't read the word polar bear and not think of this twitter exchange after the Wisky game

How much weight is that, can't tell how many plates are on there. It could be 800 lbs by a true freshman!

When I watch that video all I can think about is stuff like connective tissue, discs, spinal fluid, tendons, etc. Yikes.
This kid is just naturally stout. That said I worry about a kid this young who is this strong blowing out a ligament. Large bone mass normally equates to large ligament mass. Ligamentous tissue goes through a maturation process where it strengthens to a point over time. I don't know where that point of maximum strength is at for a kid. I'm hopeful that his lifestyle growing up makes him less susceptible to tears.

One things for sure, he's not cheating. Takes it slow and deep. TWSS .

tenor.gif

This kid is just naturally stout. That said I worry about a kid this young who is this strong blowing out a ligament. Large bone mass normally equates to large ligament mass. Ligamentous tissue goes through a maturation process where it strengthens to a point over time. I don't know where that point of maximum strength is at for a kid. I'm hopeful that his lifestyle growing up makes him less susceptible to tears.
I didn't want to say it so I'm glad you did. This seems pretty reckless with an 18 year old. Maybe he's way ahead of the curve but if he isn't, hello knee problems later in life. You have to let everything grow proportionately, not just rely on muscle mass that won't be there later. I was kind of the same way but smaller and it led to partially tearing both LCLs and didnt really know it until way later. Both had to be completely released and now I have to be careful going down a flight of stairs.

I didn't want to say it so I'm glad you did. This seems pretty reckless with an 18 year old. Maybe he's way ahead of the curve but if he isn't, hello knee problems later in life. You have to let everything grow proportionately, not just rely on muscle mass that won't be there later. I was kind of the same way but smaller and it led to partially tearing both LCLs and didnt really know it until way later. Both had to be completely released and now I have to be careful going down a flight of stairs.
Yeah, one wonders. I'm not going to criticize the kid or strength staff though. Every D1 football player is making physical sacrifices to "play ball" and a guy like Nash clearly sees himself as a future pro. So let 'er rip. Uh, figuratively, not literally.

Yeah, one wonders. I'm not going to criticize the kid or strength staff though. Every D1 football player is making physical sacrifices to "play ball" and a guy like Nash clearly sees himself as a future pro. So let 'er rip. Uh, figuratively, not literally.
hell yes

in the deed the glory

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT