Pola-Gates

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
What is the status of Safefy Nick Pola-Gates? I see we offered his cousin. Haven’t heard much about him, was just curious if we still had a shot or if this is a last desperation move to try to get him to think about Nebraska more? His cousin looks pretty impressive as well

Last edited:

EatsBugs

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2010
What is the status of Safefy Nick Palo-Gates? I see we offered his cousin. Haven’t heard much about him, was just curious if we still had a shot or if this is a last desperation move to try to get him to think about Nebraska more? His cousin looks pretty impressive as well
I think it's b/t Between Bama, Neb, ASU and USC. People saying his parents pushing him to Neb, but he likes Bama. We got a shot. Dont count out sneaky Herm.

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
I think we are running second to Bama right now, so we have a shot. Bama is also still in on several five star kids, so it is always possible they could fill up and not have room for him.

HuskerLLM

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 1, 2004
ASU, Bama, NU, PSU, USC all still in the running...all HCs going in home within s week if each other.

red scowl

Senior
May 19, 2018
So this is more of a “momma knows best”, than an “always do what’s best for you”?
Dumb momma. Cut the apron strings. Most mommas don't know shit about football or being a man. An eighteen year old is a man. Maybe a lump of clay, but an intellectually viable man. The backbone of his character has already be formed.

mel mains

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
Dumb momma. Cut the apron strings. Most mommas don't know shit about football or being a man. An eighteen year old is a man. Maybe a lump of clay, but an intellectually viable man. The backbone of his character has already be formed.
There is nothing intellectually viable about almost every 18 year-old male.

barney44

Graduate Assistant
Oct 3, 2005
Nebraska
Az to grand island is a 2 hour flight and cheap. Rent a car and be at stadium 4 hours after they left their home.
Not quite as viable as being closer to home but yeah, Nebraska has is centrally located so many places are a fairly short air trip away.

Harry Caray

Head Coach
Feb 28, 2002
Az to grand island is a 2 hour flight and cheap. Rent a car and be at stadium 4 hours after they left their home.
There are direct flights from Phoenix to almost every Pac-12 city, plus they could drive to his home games in a matter of minutes. Getting to all of the Big Ten college towns would not be nearly as easy.

I hope he comes here, but I don't think it bodes well that he said the most important factor will be whether his parents can make it to all the games.

Last edited:

Black5hirt

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
USC poly draw will be hard to beat. If Frost can win out against USC, it will be huge! GBR

Reactions: huskerfan66

Latest posts