ADVERTISEMENT

point spread

any news from practice,looks like nebraska is favored by 1point, thats a 2 to 3 point change.
purely money flow. It would be interesting if its the public or pros driving it. I'm sure the pros looked at IU's road history and NU's home record under Frost.

Reactions: saluno22
It has been flip flopping for 2 days. I don't think press talk from today changes anything. All the QBs practiced, but no word on either AM or Vedral starting, just "wait and see on game day". Same with WR.

Reactions: saluno22
It has been flip flopping for 2 days. I don't think press talk from today changes anything. All the QBs practiced, but no word on either AM or Vedral starting, just "wait and see on game day". Same with WR.
Same for Indiana QB Penix…. a "game day decision". A lot of uncertainly at QB surrounding this game.

purely money flow. It would be interesting if its the public or pros driving it. I'm sure the pros looked at IU's road history and NU's home record under Frost.
Yep and earlier in the week when the lines came out. It had just made news that Mo was off the team. Plus Adrian and Wandale were very much question marks. While both still are iffy, I think there is more certainty that both could play, especially Adrian.

Speculation abound how McCaffrey will be getting some significant play time this game. Only QB that can say he's actually 100% right now. He is one of the fastest on the team, let alone at the advantageous QB position, who just so happens to have scored the highest on Verdu's QB quiz they've ever seen... Oh, and no game film on him, so that's another plus.

I could see that alone driving some intrigue of this game in Nebraska's favor.

Speculation abound how McCaffrey will be getting some significant play time this game. Only QB that can say he's actually 100% right now. He is one of the fastest on the team, let alone at the advantageous QB position, who just so happens to have scored the highest on Verdu's QB quiz they've ever seen... Oh, and no game film on him, so that's another plus.

I could see that alone driving some intrigue of this game in Nebraska's favor.
Would love to see a few designed runs for him.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT