ADVERTISEMENT

Podbean sucks.

williamsonframe

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Podbean sucks. I just want to listen to some sportstalk and every 6 min I have to open my phone to restart it. It really sux because I want to listen at work.

I love me some whistle berries!

Gotta say, and I know there will be many that disagree, but other than Young Frankenstein...Mel Brooks movies are not my cup of tea. I walked out of Spaceballs 20 minutes into the movie. Horrible movie. Blazing Saddles had some funny parts, like "Authentic frontier gibberish," but overall it was very 'meh' to me.

Gene Wilder made every movie he was in that much better, and he was a comedic gift, but the script didn't help his cause much in Blazing Saddles.

Gotta say, and I know there will be many that disagree, but other than Young Frankenstein...Mel Brooks movies are not my cup of tea. I walked out of Spaceballs 20 minutes into the movie. Horrible movie. Blazing Saddles had some funny parts, like "Authentic frontier gibberish," but overall it was very 'meh' to me.

Gene Wilder made every movie he was in that much better, and he was a comedic gift, but the script didn't help his cause much in Blazing Saddles.

This tweet from Ameer fits pretty well with Hoosker's post...

Saw it this weekend and I really thought it would be better than it was. For the record, I love puppies and sunshine...

Why would people actually buy tickets, then walk out? Never understood that at any level.

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT