ADVERTISEMENT

POB not at practice today. hmmm

Will Patrick have to sit another year, or can he say that, because he was recruited to run a completely different offense he should be allowed to play? If he transfers to a school like
North Dakota State would he have to sit?

WTF?

He plays right away if he transfers down. Personally, don't think it's a terrible idea if he starts Day 1. Go sling it...

Riley always wanted a Pro Style system at Nebraska. Who the p&** is Lee?

It's like the devil. Nebraska will NEVER be a Pro Style system.

Can't recruit the necessary WR. Winds out of the north. See TO for an explanation. Jesus Christ
That has nothing to do with being jerked around. If you're blaming the wind as a reason NU couldn't have a pro style system there is no hope for you.

That has nothing to do with being jerked around. If you're blaming the wind as a reason NU couldn't have a pro style system there is no hope for you.

Ok.

I was hired by a boss who wanted me to play Pro Style. My boss got fired. Now, I am being asked to play a "Frost Option" system, OR I GET FIRED. GET IT.

Pound sand dude. POB has a lot to complain about, and he hasn't.

Class act.

Reactions: footnfan1
I think it would be cool if the NCAA allowed D1 transfers out of conference, immediate playing time. Would make CFB even more competitive.
I would have to think about, maybe after 2nd or 3rd year, not 1st year, would be initial thought. I could see kids from lower level moving up being allowed straight away perhaps. My concern is that could be very difficult for teams without knowing who may just up and leave because someone guarantees a starting position, chaos.

I would have to think about, maybe after 2nd or 3rd year, not 1st year, would be initial thought. I could see kids from lower level moving up being allowed straight away perhaps. My concern is that could be very difficult for teams without knowing who may just up and leave because someone guarantees a starting position, chaos.

Why chaos? Mix up the rosters. Make it more competitive.

Can't transfer in conference, but out. I like it...

It makes Gebbia smile, it makes Gebbia smile, cuz he's got it

I think I get what you're sayin SoFL but he was more a victim of circumstance than someone who got "jerked around" by NU. It's not like he was unjustly thrown in the doghouse or was told he would qualify then didn't. Just one of those shitty timing things that happens to a lot of college players unfortunately.

Why would that be a joke? What you getting at? One less QB in the fold, we will be looking for 2 QB’s at this point is my take. These kids look at all of the factors in their decision.

Unless Duggan has air between his ears he’s going to realize that the transfer of Nebraska’s 4th string Qb who didn’t fit the offense isn’t going to lead to earlier playing time.

I would like to see someone do a study on the transfer rate of scholarship QBs across college football (especially non starters). Seems pretty rare that QBs stay at the same school their entire career anymore if they're not starting, at least at NU anyways.

Who was the last (non-walkon) career backup at UNL anyways?

He would have to sit out a year when transferring from D2 to D1. Players can transfer down with no penalty, but they can't transfer up without sitting out a year. I think that is done so that D1 schools can't use lower level schools as "farm systems".
depending where he is credit wise he might find a situation where he can graduate and then go that route.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT