ADVERTISEMENT

Please look in your hamper

They gave that guy way too long to go into hiding with his parents help. I'm sure some bogus charge could have brought him in for an interview a while ago before he disappeared. Until yesterday though it was all legal.

Reactions: WHCSC
They didn't have a body when they questioned him. They now have a warrant out for him, but it is not for her disappearance, it is for using her credit card or something like that. Until they have some evidence to connect him to the murder, he is free.

They didn't have a body when they questioned him. They now have a warrant out for him, but it is not for her disappearance, it is for using her credit card or something like that. Until they have some evidence to connect him to the murder, he is free.
I think the last text message is his undoing. He could have plausibly claimed she killed herself or ran off and was killed, but then he very clearly sent a text message with her phone to draw off a search to the wrong place. It should not be hard to determine where the message was sent from, which was probably somewhere between Grand Teton and Florida. I haven't heard that her phone has been recovered but that is a critical piece of evidence.

I think the last text message is his undoing. He could have plausibly claimed she killed herself or ran off and was killed, but then he very clearly sent a text message with her phone to draw off a search to the wrong place. It should not be hard to determine where the message was sent from, which was probably somewhere between Grand Teton and Florida. I haven't heard that her phone has been recovered but that is a critical piece of evidence.
Laundrie has seen too many movies

They gave that guy way too long to go into hiding with his parents help. I'm sure some bogus charge could have brought him in for an interview a while ago before he disappeared. Until yesterday though it was all legal.
It was immediately obvious that he killed her. To let him go into hiding was a huge mistake.

Parents these days, how the Hell do you knowingly do that for someone in that situation.

My folks woulda capped me in the knees to keep me from running and called 911 on my Stank Azz if I did that kinda stuff.

Reactions: SLOHusker
at first I thought, he didn't look like a killer, and why would he casually just go back to his folks house?
but then he did the 5th which may be understandable, but now it looks like he's on the run and guilty as hell.

His girlfriend looked very high maintenance. I'm not condoning it of course, but I can kind of understand why he did it.
obama-wtf.gif

at first I thought, he didn't look like a killer, and why would he casually just go back to his folks house?
but then he did the 5th which may be understandable, but now it looks like he's on the run and guilty as hell.
Yeah this guys actions have done nothing to improve his situation.

I'm not condoning it of course, but I can understand why you get banned.
When did I get banned?

This is a cautionary story that women need to be smarter about who they date and how they treat people. She just about got arrested for hitting him, so what I meant by my comment is it's understandable that her behavior set a sociopath like Laundrie off. As for Laundrie, he can hang for all I care. In no way did I excuse what he did.

When did I get banned?

This is a cautionary story that women need to be smarter about who they date and how they treat people. She just about got arrested for hitting him, so what I meant by my comment is it's understandable that her behavior set a sociopath like Laundrie off. As for Laundrie, he can hang for all I care. In no way did I excuse what he did.

You rationlized her murder based on your assumption she may have been high maintanence. Here's a thought, and i'm just spit balling here, break up with her instead of killing her?

Reactions: barney44
You rationlized her murder based on your assumption she may have been high maintanence. Here's a thought, and i'm just spit balling here, break up with her instead of killing her?
I completely agree, but try telling a murderer not to murder and see how well that works out. You can't control a sociopaths actions, you can only control your own. She did not make the best decisions or actions for her own safety, and I'm sure there were plenty of warning signs throughout the relationship.

I completely agree, but try telling a murderer not to murder and see how well that works out. You can't control a sociopaths actions, you can only control your own. She did not make the best decisions or actions for her own safety, and I'm sure there were plenty of warning signs throughout the relationship.
My wife has hit me for something I don't know how many times. Maybe not in the same manner but regardless I wouldn't consider killing her if it was.

The problem is that we only know what we can see, we have no idea how it actually was. The ones investigating this know far more than we do at this point.

Yeah Imma gonna just do an eye roll at your thoughts on this and move along....

Reactions: Can o' corn
As Johnny Mac would say "you can't be serious" I suppose it's a woman's fault she is raped for wearing a dress above her knees? Move to India,

As Johnny Mac would say "you can't be serious" I suppose it's a woman's fault she is raped for wearing a dress above her knees? Move to India,
No, but it is her fault when she gets blackout drunk with a bunch of horny idiots and expects good things to happen to her. Similar with this situation, keep being in a relationship with a jealous, controlling idiot just because he's "exciting" and expect good things to happen, but that's just not reality.

There's plenty of good young men out there who are single, but women don't value that at all. They don't care if you give off plenty of warning signs or are jealous and controlling, but as long as you're exciting or attractive, that's all they care about. And in some cases, this is the end result. A tragedy that could have been prevented.

When did I get banned?

You clearly have some stuff going on, that's ok, hope you get better.

The world is a slightly better place since he's probably feeding carrion due to self-inflicted lead poisoning.

ADVERTISEMENT