ADVERTISEMENT

Please lock Ron Brown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started and it is going in the wrong direction.
Really weak. As soon as you don't agree with someone, you shut it down or call it "wrong". How laughably similar to the original thread.

Not sure what you're butthurt about. The thread went in a direction Gina didn't want it to go in. When it spiraled, she asked that the plug be pulled. What's wrong with that?

And you took a confrontational approach in this thread just like the previous one. How laughably similar to the original thread...

Reactions: huskerbux
Not sure what you're butthurt about. The thread went in a direction Gina didn't want it to go in. When it spiraled, she asked that the plug be pulled. What's wrong with that?

And you took a confrontational approach in this thread just like the previous one. How laughably similar to the original thread...
Oh it is all good. When there is no real defense, just complain even though no rules are broken. We can get threads nuked now because we don't like what is in them? Very nice to know. It is my "belief" that it does no good, but carry on. Discrimination is wrong, no matter hos much you want to forgive it.

Pretty sure we are supposed to avoid religion and politics. That is grounds for locking...

Done with this one. Sorry Gina, didn't mean to rehash in this thread.

Pretty sure we are supposed to avoid religion and politics. That is grounds for locking...

Done with this one. Sorry Gina, didn't mean to rehash in this thread.
You can claim this is about religion all you want. You can't use that excuse just because you feel like it.

Then tell me why the thread was locked? Maybe a mod can weigh in on this?

when you call out Ron Brown for his beliefs from the Bible and others defend his beliefs from the bible, how is that not religious?

Would love for a mod to settle this so we can all move on...

Edit: I didn't mean to imply you were using the bible in your critique... Just stating that's where his stance comes from.

Last edited:
this really is of no relevance to the thread in question but its kinda a mod question ....a tighter grasp on some conversations would be welcomed

It is too bad you have such bad hurt feelings toward me. You seem to only care when you feel specific people are being somehow slighted. Really quaint. I think along with the report button, we need a "hurt feelings" and "unfair button". Maybe even a "I demand to not be offended" button.

to be fair if this board was moderated effectively you would have been banned ages ago...but I actually was just wondering in general now that since there is a report option it might make discussions a little more mature ...the personal stuff is really pathetic and juvenile

Like I said. Your hurt feelings and very selective memory is noted. Mods, since we are sending in requests, can we get this poor guy a "hurt feelings" button? Seems like clicking on it may make things better for his experience here. Or do we just keep calling out the mods which is an actual rule of the board, like mwulf does. Oh damn, now I need the "life is not fair" button!!!!

to be fair if this board was moderated effectively you would have been banned ages ago...but I actually was just wondering in general now that since there is a report option it might make discussions a little more mature ...the personal stuff is really pathetic and juvenile

Life doesn't work like that. You have to learn to get along with all types. If the moderators banned everyone that upset you then there would be no one left on here to discuss stuff with. 4.6.3., have you an I ever got into it on this board? Of course not. I'm not overly sensitive and have no problem stating my opinion on most any given topic. If I'm not interested I just don't click on the thread or don't reply. I haven't fought with HTO either. You could always use the ignore feature if you're too thin skinned.

The ignore feature is nice....I love a good disagreement but far too many times it veers off into an area that is unnecessary ...there is no way people (not just 463) talk like this to people in real face to face convos...they wouldnt have any teeth left if they did...I teach middle school and have to deal with foul mouthed immature children every day ...its just disappointing to have to encounter it with adults on a message board about sports from time to time

Really sad your assumptions. If you acted this hurt/jaded and I knew you, I am fairly certain I would tell you to suck it up, because sometimes life isn't fair.

Don't take this the wrong way 4.6.3 but you are pretty bad at civil discussion.

I didn't see the Brown thread fwiw

Reactions: huskerj12
That's fine. I am pretty blunt. "Civil" has nothing to do with constant whining and butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT