ADVERTISEMENT

Players and coaches are risking their lives for our entertainment

Keep that in mind. Not liking the criticism coming from this board given all the hootin and hollaring the Huskers did this offseason.
Well that could be said every year given the possibility of a deadly injury. For the players, the virus itself isn't deadly for well over 99% of people in that age group. Obviously I don't wish that anyone get it but let's not get overly dramatic either.

Common people also put their lives at risk every day they get in a car/truck and travel. But that doesn't stop most people from doing it.

You should know better than most - things that seem like common sense are often not supported by science or math.

Are you assuming masks only do something good? What if mass wearing of masks causes an increase in other illnesses?

7+ months into the casedemic and there still hasn't been a study that shows wearing masks by healthy people in public does anything positive. Not to mention the last 100 years...

An allegedly contagious deadly virus, and people should concentrate it into a mask and then put that mask wherever - their pocket, on the table, women put it in their purse, you know with all the items they never use like their phone or wallet, etc.

As I posted, masks as worn by the vast majority (99%) of people do very little good. I use a mask AND try to maintain the 6 foot distance from people who pose an unknown risk. Personally I wear and reuse a surgical mask BUT I put it on the dash of my vehicle where it is exposed to direct sunlight after every use. Part of it is given my wife's occupation I want to reduce my risk to other people. Cloth mask use as directed by the CDC's own website is virtually useless. Gators are totally worthless. I also use hand sanitizer on my car keys, steering wheel, shifter and anything else I touch inside the car IF I've touched something in a building that could contain somebody's spittle.

I see more and more people even given the surge in cases in our area who are refusing to wear masks. I don't have a problem with that. It's their choice and NOBODY should be considering a national mask mandate as Saint Fauci has proposed. The more I hear from the guy the less credible he has become. IMO he's an out of touch career bureaucrat who is enjoying the limelight a bit too much.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT