Play stupid games

N_enigma

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2003
Why are you so racist?

People educated on this topic know that the deaths from covid overwhelmingly are people of color. It seems you are advocating for the deaths of people in the black community. Typical liberal.....
Name calling is lame but I’m going to do it anyway. You sir are a cheap gaslight.

Reactions: TrueRED777

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Why are you so racist?

People educated on this topic know that the deaths from covid overwhelmingly are people of color. It seems you are advocating for the deaths of people in the black community. Typical liberal.....
I didn't say people who died from COVID. I said idiots who avoid getting vaccinated despite all evidence saying it is the best way to avoid dying from COVID. Those anti-vax people, which I am positive includes you... are idiots and if they die I don't feel sorry for them. But I understand that you cannot read because you are an idiot so don't blame you for your misunderstanding about what I said.

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I went back through his posts over the past 8 months and there were several that really caught my eye, including his disdain for people wearing "face diapers".

But these two really stuck out.

I'm not bringing this up for any reason other than it makes me sad. It also makes me angry. There are people out there right now that would love to have him back. By all accounts he was a very decent person and loved by his family and it's f'ing sad and horrible he's gone right now.

This is not a post against anyone or any belief. I'm not trying to use his death for anything political. Just a plea...

Maybe you had the same opinion as him, maybe you still do. But please just take the damn vaccine for your family. Even if you think the left used the virus as a tool to get rid of Trump and it was way overblown, just take the vaccine. Please.

I know there's a lot of back and forth and name calling on here, but I would prefer you all are still here to debate in 22 and 24. Every freaking one of you.
I know a lot of people on the right side of the political fence despise me, but hopefully not for real. I don't despise anyone that I spar with on here. I am here because I like sparring with the folks who have different viewpoints from me. I don't want those people on that side to die like Nebyank did. We are all humans, Americans and Husker Fans and that is more important to me than politics. If you are someone who does not want to be vaccinated because you think it is stupid, please use Nebyank's death as a reason to re-evaluate your position on the vaccine.

The vaccine is not dangerous. But Covid is, albeit only for some (unfortunate) people. It is safer to get vaccinated than it is to take your chances with Covid. You never know if you are one of the unlucky ones with covid. You may think you are good, like Nebyank, but you just never know. Please get vaccinated. If for any reason so you can blast me on TOS.

(Not talking to you sklar I know you sort of like me, pleading out to those who don't like me, of which there are probably many on here LOL.)