Play stupid games

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Like the man said... You take information and make it nonsensical to meet your needs. I hope you get the medical help you absolutely need.
Do you really think talking shit about McCains death is the same as dancing on a fellow husker fans grave for political reasons???

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
I actually fully support that post. Personally I would defecate on MCains grave given the chance.

Imagine being so f@cking stupid you are comparing the death of a war mongering dick head to a fellow husker fan that posts on this site. GTFO
War hero vs selfish idiot who doesn’t believe science. Lol

Reactions: N_enigma

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
I didn't know metals had honor.

You are so sick in the head you would dance on the grave of a fellow husker fan, while protecting the reputation of a war mongering crook that divorced his own wife because she was in a car wreck all because of your political beliefs.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Do it pussy. Real men can handle people with differing views without running away and hiding or getting so mad that you make posts calling for their death.
You already are ignored because you’re a raving lunatic. I just happened to click to see the chaos in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Trike Rider

laonda10

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha
I didn't know metals had honor.

You are so sick in the head you would dance on the grave of a fellow husker fan, while protecting the reputation of a war mongering crook that divorced his own wife because she was in a car wreck all because of your political beliefs.

Really rich coming from a trump dick sucker like you. Since when is being a husker fan an accomplishment warranting unconditional respect? You're just a little bitch lashing out at a society you can't comprehend and your posting history proves it. No one takes you seriously and you clearly live in some alternate reality which is why you're just flailing away grasping at anything your feeble mind wishes to be true. Take a breath and back away from the keyboard. You don't have to continue to show your ignorance every day, take a day off once in a while.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Not for one of our own. Who gives a f@ck about politicians and media personalities. You defending this behavior is indicative of how sick and f@cked up you people are.

"Not for one of our own. Who gives a f@ck about politicians and media personalities."

This I agree with. "Celebrities" and politicians aren't held to the same standard as the rest of us. They don't care about us, so why care about them? They had their 15 minutes, now it's gone, get over it.

image33-1.gif

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Really rich coming from a trump dick sucker like you. Since when is being a husker fan an accomplishment warranting unconditional respect? You're just a little bitch lashing out at a society you can't comprehend and your posting history proves it. No one takes you seriously and you clearly live in some alternate reality which is why you're just flailing away grasping at anything your feeble mind wishes to be true. Take a breath and back away from the keyboard. You don't have to continue to show your ignorance every day, take a day off once in a while.
If you would take Bidens dick out of your mouth you might be able to have some compassion for your fellow husker fans and stop hating others based on political beliefs.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
You are a f@cking idiot.
Is that all you got? If you want to have a different opinion that's ok, but if your opinion is something stupid like its ok to crawl across a busy highway and I am like that's a stupid opinion that will increase your risk of death, then you crawl across the highway and die, do you want me to feel sorry for you? Its probably a good thing if you have stupid opinions that you opt out of the gene pool before you cause more damage.

laonda10

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha
If you would take Bidens dick out of your mouth you might be able to have some compassion for your fellow husker fans and stop hating others based on political beliefs.

I don't hate anyone based on their political beliefs, I hate stupid people who have no self-awareness or critical thinking skills that can't function in a nuanced diverse society. And if Biden doesn't get the job done, I'd have no problem throwing him out on his ass just like Donny boy. I'm not beholden to a cult like you; I don't view the world, and every topic, through a political prism like today's fragile-minded republicans.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Is that all you got? If you want to have a different opinion that's ok, but if your opinion is something stupid like its ok to crawl across a busy highway and I am like that's a stupid opinion that will increase your risk of death, then you crawl across the highway and die, do you want me to feel sorry for you? Its probably a good thing if you have stupid opinions that you opt out of the gene pool before you cause more damage.
All I got??? I was simply showing how people like you have no issue calling for the death of others based on political beliefs to @N_enigma

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Reactions: scopeandtime

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: realbp

laonda10

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha
@Trike Rider has completely gone of the rails. In every post he tells someone to "GFYS or STFU" and also calls them stupid or some facsimile of it. Wild and crazy times!

That's not fair. He also called some of them cvnts. Laughing @Trike Rider is the exact person who should be telling people to grow up. Same as trump instructing people on how to not be a fat disgusting pig.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
That's not fair. He also called some of them cvnts. Laughing @Trike Rider is the exact person who should be telling people to grow up. Same as trump instructing people on how to not be a fat disgusting pig.
It is a two way street brother. If it is allowed why wouldn't I partake?

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
All I got??? I was simply showing how people like you have no issue calling for the death of others based on political beliefs to @N_enigma
It has nothing to do with political beliefs, plenty of Republicans including Donald Trump got vaccinated. It has to do with people being idiots. I am not going to be sorry for someone not listening to reason, facts and data and then dying because of that stupid choice. We need less idiots in the world, and idiots are getting thinned out by COVID.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
It has nothing to do with political beliefs, plenty of Republicans including Donald Trump got vaccinated. It has to do with people being idiots. I am not going to be sorry for someone not listening to reason, facts and data and then dying because of that stupid choice. We need less idiots in the world, and idiots are getting thinned out by COVID.
Why are you so racist?

People educated on this topic know that the deaths from covid overwhelmingly are people of color. It seems you are advocating for the deaths of people in the black community. Typical liberal.....

Latest posts