Play stupid games

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
There has never been a thread where someone started it to specifically shit on a grave of a dead man for political reasons. Then you are dumb enough to participate in it as well. What a f@cking joke.
Yes there has. Both for Limbaugh and RBG and there's been several that were started about news stories where someone who denied Covid died.

N_enigma

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2003
How f@cking stupid are you??? Again I have always said people over 50 should get vaccinated. How am I in denial? I am upset about dumb F@cks shitting on a mans grave for political reasons. You mentally ill people should be institutionalized. GFYS
tenor.gif

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Yes there has. Both for Limbaugh and RBG and there's been several that were started about news stories where someone who denied Covid died.
Not for one of our own. Who gives a f@ck about politicians and media personalities. You defending this behavior is indicative of how sick and f@cked up you people are.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Stfu already. It is called a personal freedom to make your own choice. I know that is a hard concept for you to comprehend.
I am all for personal freedom, I personally hope more of you dummies opt out of the vaccine and then opt out of life. Darwinism at its finest.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
I am all for personal freedom, I personally hope more of you dummies opt out of the vaccine and then opt out of life. Darwinism at its finest.
Look we found another piece of sh@t advocating for the death of people who have different views than him.

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Is it me or if you close your eyes, can you see trike at his computer table, Oann on volume 80, smashing away at the keyboard with great anger, “I just can’t believe”. “The kids these days”. “In my day”.

Like Rodney Dangerfield ate a Carolina reaper

Reactions: jw.3

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Look we found another piece of sh@t advocating for the death of people who have different views than him.
Just a mathematical conclusion of what will happen. or if you prefer religion over science - Its gods will, he must not like your kind much.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Just a mathematical conclusion of what will happen. Its gods will, he must not like your kind much.
You are a sick f@cker. How could a normal person rejoice in the death of someone with differing views? I hope you don't have kids and raise them to be a piece of Sh@t like yourself.

Reactions: HuskerCK

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Is it me or if you close your eyes, can you see trike at his computer table, Oann on volume 80, smashing away at the keyboard with great anger, “I just can’t believe”. “The kids these days”. “In my day”.

Like Rodney Dangerfield ate a Carolina reaper
Lol I am under the age of 30. GFYS cVnt.

N_enigma

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2003
Liking your covid related posts would be advocating for the death of people who I have different views from mine. Preventing graves is not the same thing as dancing on them trike. Get out of your bubble buddy.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Liking your covid related posts would be advocating for the death of people who I have different views from mine. Preventing graves is not the same thing as dancing on them trike. Get out of your bubble buddy.
The dude just said he hopes more people die who don't take the vaccine. Do you have the ability to comprehend what you read?

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Not for one of our own. Who gives a f@ck about politicians and media personalities. You defending this behavior is indicative of how sick and f@cked up you people are.
I'm not defending anything, just simply stating we've had similar threads not deleted.

And like I said, it was stories about everyday people as well. Sure, this is the first one about someone on this site I suppose (that I can think of). But certainly not the first one about a covid denial and dying of covid.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
I'm not defending anything, just simply stating we've had similar threads not deleted.

And like I said, it was stories about everyday people as well. Sure, this is the first one about someone on this site I suppose (that I can think of). But certainly not the first one about a covid denial and dying of covid.
Continue to defend your abhorrent behavior. It only supports my views in how f@cked you all are in the head.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Continue to defend your abhorrent behavior. It only supports my views in how f@cked you all are in the head.
Does it? Quoting you is abhorrent? Pleading to leave politics out of it and just get vaccinated is abhorrent?

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
No. You said you call out everyone but you have yet to call out the biggest offender.
I have yet to see it posted. Again I don't follow every thread over hear. I call it out as I see it. Again @ me when it happens again because I only see Libs do it here on a regular basis.

realbp

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2017
All OUT on Frost
Liberal f@cks who think they are mentally superior because they watch cnn is hilarious.
I'm not mentally superior because I watch, or have watched, CNN. I'm mentally superior to you because I am able to reason and come to logic based conclusions based on information presented to me. You cannot or do not do that. You take information and make it nonsensical to meet your needs. I hope you get the medical help you absolutely need.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
I'm not mentally superior because I watch, or have watched, CNN. I'm mentally superior to you because I am able to reason and come to logic based conclusions based on information presented to me. You cannot or do not do that. You take information and make it nonsensical to meet your needs. I hope you get the medical help you absolutely need.
Please give an example. My biggest issue is the people here shitting on a mans grave who frequented this site. It is below the belt and a prime example of the mindset of many sanctimonious cvunts on this board.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
I actually fully support that post. Personally I would defecate on MCains grave given the chance.

Imagine being so f@cking stupid you are comparing the death of a war mongering dick head to a fellow husker fan that posts on this site. GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: steinek11

N_enigma

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2003
I actually fully support that post. Personally I would defecate on MCains grave given the chance.

Imagine being so f@cking stupid you are comparing the death of a war mongering dick head to a fellow husker fan that posts on this site. GTFO
Like the man said... You take information and make it nonsensical to meet your needs. I hope you get the medical help you absolutely need.