ADVERTISEMENT

Play Ball

So has bucket head Warran decided to let a certain percentage of fans into the home games this season?

Can’t believe we’re not going to have a Big 10 baseball tournament for the 2nd year in row..

So has bucket head Warran decided to let a certain percentage of fans into the home games this season?
No general public fans allowed. That could change over the next couple of months but there’s no reason to expect it will.

No general public fans allowed. That could change over the next couple of months but there’s no reason to expect it will.
Well...Maybe there is hope. The Big Ten announced today that a limited number of fans will be allowed at the conference basketball tournaments. Then again, basketball was able to play non-con games while baseball and softball...

Well...Maybe there is hope. The Big Ten announced today that a limited number of fans will be allowed at the conference basketball tournaments. Then again, basketball was able to play non-con games while baseball and softball...

Yeah, isn't that crazy? You allow for some fans indoors, but not outdoors? Outdoors where there's room to spread out? Outdoors that has wind&sunshine? I have no respect for these bums.

Reactions: sui111 and k9_r
Can't believe how far off I was on my guess at starting lineup. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT