ADVERTISEMENT

Plaxico Burress lights up Saban

EastCoastHusker

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 12, 2001
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...-saban-implies-he-chased-money-too/ar-AAd1hWP

Today, the former NFL star again took to Twitter to rip Saban. His mini-rant came after Saban made comments this morning at SEC Media Days suggesting some Alabama players played not to get hurt in their Sugar Bowl loss because they were distracted by their NFL Draft status.

Burress posted on Twitter:

I recall Nick Saban telling me to stay in school finish what I started, I wasnt 1st round pick and he left for LSU b4 the season was over

Now Nick Saban goes on tv saying that kids are distracted by NFL projections. Well, the kids are just chasing a dream that you were. $$$

N Saban looked his players in the face at the Duf, said he wasnt leavin, I’m committed to the program” and was gone the next day. Tru story

Now Nick Saban players are being distracted by the NFL and chasing a dream, haha tell your story Nick. LSU showed you $$, you was GONE! Ha

Nick Saban actually told me I was a second round pick. I said, “where are you getting your info from? Are you watching these games? Hahaha

Burress may not be a model citizen, but what he said seems pretty legit to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News