ADVERTISEMENT

Plane tracking

Yeah this is pretty obvious.. Not many Nebraska owned planes flying directly to Orlando from Lincoln

giphy.gif

And if it’s for a conference why would you fly private at 10:35 at night to land at 3:45 in the morning. Something suspicious.
There is no way in hell we sent somebody to that conference on a King Air.... No way unless Moos decided to save NU a couple of hundred bucks on air fares by taking them along.Winking

Hope it's for Frost, but could be a recruiting trip as well. Previous flight log shows a trip to York on the 3rd

If they fly to York it better be the first stop on the recruiting trail, otherwise we are just burning jet fuel to burn jet fuel.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
What kind of family relations. Frost family? Will there be frosturbating involved?

Frosturbating may be the best term I have heard to describe this whole matter. I dont use twitter but some one should grab that and make it the new fauxpelini

Frosturbating may be the best term I have heard to describe this whole matter. I dont use twitter but some one should grab that and make it the new fauxpelini

It comes from The League. They used the term "rosterbating" about when people just stare at their fantasy team roster thinking about how great it is.

Great show if you never watched it. Very funny.

It looks to me this plane never made it off the ground. What are the odds?

Last edited:
Does flightaware have an app for my phone so I can get minute-by-minute updates?

While there isn't any update on the flight tracker for this prop plane, more info has come out on the name of Frost's baby boy (Ashley and Coach still haven't official given the kid a name yet).

Word is Ashley is a big Presidential historic nut...and wants to use a Presidential name for her first child and the 2 names she has narrowed it down to are:

Zachary
and
Lincoln

Not sure if there is a secret meaning in any of the above names.

Come on now...
Budget Problems???
I have heard certain people "in The Know" say differently. They all say we have handled money the right way and we are just fine financially . Supposedly The Adidas Money And The Big Ten Money Has Helped Even More!!!!! So maybe they are foreseeing big money investments that will be made in the near future, but NU is not in trouble at all.
With the budget problems the University is having, they better not be spending money on a private flight to a Family Relations Conference.

Come on now...
Budget Problems???
I have heard certain people "in The Know" say differently. They all say we have handled money the right way and we are just fine financially . Supposedly The Adidas Money And The Big Ten Money Has Helped Even More!!!!! So maybe they are foreseeing big money investments that will be made in the near future, but NU is not in trouble at all.

The budget problems are on the academic side not Athletics

Reactions: Doniphan89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT