ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstrip is were we should have been

I really think Delaney needs the B1G out of this bowl game. Even thought the weather isn’t as bad as last year the baseball field doesn’t have the greatest footing and they are tearing it up..

I was thinking the same thing. I know Langsdorf was after Wiscy’s QB (Coan) but from what I’ve seen so far, he’s no world-beater.

We’ve been told by a Wisky fan on another post their starter next year
is from Kansas and he is a stud.o_O

We will find out next fall..

I really think Delaney needs the B1G out of this bowl game. Even thought the weather isn’t as bad as last year the baseball field doesn’t have the greatest footing and they are tearing it up..

I disagree. Its not a bad destination for an 8th place Big Ten team. The game also guarantees a Big 12 or ACC opponent.

We’ve been told by a Wisky fan on another post their starter next year
is from Kansas and he is a stud.o_O

We will find out next fall..

I will tell you the same thing. His name is Graham Mertz, and he will start from day one. He's the first real QB recruit Wiscy has signed in years.

And Nebraska could be kicking Miami Fl. Azzes right now.. :mad:

Well, there's this little thing that you gotta win the required number of games to become eligible. I have no doubt the Huskers will be playing in one somewhere next season.

Ya that’s what we’ve been told I’m not doubting it.. Still has to prove it on the field in college..

Definitely... IMO, the biggest test for Wisconsin will be to see how they replace TJ Edwards, Van Ginkel, and D'Cota Dixon on defense. Those three are all heading to the NFL and Edwards and Dixon have over 70 combined starts. They've been the heart and soul of that defense for a number of years. Their young D-line and Secondary has not lived up to Wisconsin's standards. I'm skeptical as to whether they can ever play at a dominating level again.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Wisconsin looks to be playing their best game of the year right now - I think that beatdown they took from the Gophers was big for them.

Did the coaches shake hands after the game?
Chryst was looking for Richt who did not come to midfield, found him over by the Miami sideline and they exchanges a brief handshake. You could tell by his body language Richt wasn't happy. There was no call for punching in that final TD.

Dick is polite---

I can’t wait for Frost and Martinez to absolutely blast Chryst and the Badgers soon. It’s coming and it will happen. Maybe even as soon as next year. If the Badgers start a true freshman QB and with that younger defense, our Huskers could put a hurting on them.

ADVERTISEMENT