ADVERTISEMENT

Pinkel foul

So just curious 34, does it bother you to be proven so wrong when everyone your complaining about was correct?

Umm, how was I proven wrong exactly? Did someone prove the Nazis loved black people and I missed it? For that matter did someone prove the racist incidents at MU didn't occur? Because I missed that one too.

Go dry hump your confederate flag and STFU

My point was, IF the poop swastika existed, no one has said that they know who made it or why. The Nazis didn't like all kinds of people. You may recall that they attacked and killed a hell of a lot of Brits, French, Poles, Russians, etc. etc., and of course, most famously, the local Jews. There weren't all that many Blacks around for them to attack, but no doubt they would have gone after them too. Point was, if you are a Black at U. MO,, and you heard about a poop swastika seen somewhere on campus, with no additional information about it, why would you assume that it was aimed at your "group"?

Again ... the protests were clearly stated as being about racism and bigotry aimed at "minority groups" not just "black people"

Wow, I was just going to suspend him. It's a bloodbath down there.

I don't know for sure, I wasn't there. The protestors claimed there were. Do you know for a fact there weren't?

just so happens the overwhelming number of protesters don't know know either t. they weren't there as well. they happen to be professional protesters out of New York.

Last edited:
Reactions: starbrown
Again ... the protests were clearly stated as being about racism and bigotry aimed at "minority groups" not just "black people"

well how do you explain that now the protest groups are self segregating according to race? it doesn't appear that this really is about integration and equality now does it?

Reactions: starbrown
ADVERTISEMENT