ADVERTISEMENT

Pierre, SD QB Lincoln Kienholz

did the original mayor make a typo?

Hayville seems like a much more appropriate name for the hay capitol of SD

G & H right next to each other on the keyboard. probably ran out of white-out back in 18whatever and said F it welcome to Gayville!
Wiki says it was named after an early Postmaster Elkanah Gay

Reactions: king_kong_
it's really a shame Flores talked to frost at all

that probably soured him beyond repair - a typical wake of destruction left behind for frost, just like in every other facet of his life

good news for us with this kid - frost completely ignored him altogether!
Frost didn't always leave a wake of destruction behind. He sent Tom Osborne out with a championship in 1997. His 13-0 record at UCF was a bright spot in his coaching career.

Reactions: meo1960
in our current position I would pick out some schools that are actually half-way decent and back channel recruit the shit out of their backups

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
a name to familiarize yourselves with, if even briefly

and another reason to despise our previous coach

3-star kid who officially visited ohiost last week & is a current UW commit. one service has him rated as the 8th best quarterback in the country and 116th best overall prospect.

family lineage in Nebraska. 500mi radius

go get him, Coach!

Wonder what his NIL deal is. Ewers was offered 1M but I don’t know if he ever collected

The number one priority for any QB with NFL ambitions (and they all have NFL ambitions) is getting on the field and putting up numbers ASAP
Who was the backup to Matt Leinart (or other USC QB) that never started but has been in the nfl for quite awhile?

I know, exception, not the rule, but still an amazing accomplishment considering he never started a game.

Edit: Matt Cassel. I kept thinking Hasselbeck but knew that wasn’t correct. Then it hit me. Cassel.

Last edited:
Who was the backup to Matt Leinart (or other USC QB) that never started but has been in the nfl for quite awhile?

I know, exception, not the rule, but still an amazing accomplishment considering he never started a game.

Edit: Matt Cassel. I kept thinking Hasselbeck but knew that wasn’t correct. Then it hit me.
Nm

Edit: Matt Cassel. I kept thinking Hasselbeck but knew that wasn’t correct. Then it hit me. Cassel.
Holding a clipboard as a backup QB has to be the east job in the NFL.

Yes, amazing athlete. Went off against Brookings HS this yr. Was scouting him that game
Oh man no way? I was there too we might have seen each other. Worst part about that game was my pencil broke and had to go get another one at halftime from Gisele she hates when I just drop by like that.

Last edited:
Oh man no way? I was there too we might have seen each other. Worst part about that game was my pencil broke and had to go get another one at half-time from Gisele she hates when I just drop by like that.

I appreciate it when real analysts like yourself share their stories, not the phony bologna dudes like nationwide guy. Thank you for your service :)

You're welcome I am glad to bring some authenticity to this board.
You are as authentic as this mentally ill idiot.
Sam-Brinton-8-News.jpg

You might even be the same person

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT