ADVERTISEMENT

Pierre, SD QB Lincoln Kienholz

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
a name to familiarize yourselves with, if even briefly

and another reason to despise our previous coach

3-star kid who officially visited ohiost last week & is a current UW commit. one service has him rated as the 8th best quarterback in the country and 116th best overall prospect.

family lineage in Nebraska. 500mi radius

go get him, Coach!

Last edited:
and another QB... I'm just hoping coach can make a personal visit to Gretna
it's really a shame Flores talked to frost at all

that probably soured him beyond repair - a typical wake of destruction left behind for frost, just like in every other facet of his life

good news for us with this kid - frost completely ignored him altogether!

it's really a shame Flores talked to frost at all

that probably soured him beyond repair - a typical wake of destruction left behind for frost, just like in every other facet of his life

good news for us with this kid - frost completely ignored him altogether!
He’s committed to a South Dakota guy who still has family there. I will be extremely surprised if he doesn’t end up at UW. Good High school QB and very athletic. I’ve watched him a couple of times. Not sure his competition tested him much defensively. Big jump from playing QB in South Dakota versus class A in Nebraska.

He’s committed to a South Dakota guy who still has family there. I will be extremely surprised if he doesn’t end up at UW. Good High school QB and very athletic. I’ve watched him a couple of times. Not sure his competition tested him much defensively. Big jump from playing QB in South Dakota versus class A in Nebraska.

I think I read that his mother and his grandparents are from NE and he grew up a Husker fan.

Yes, amazing athlete. Went off against Brookings HS this yr. Was scouting him that game

Isn't he already committed to washington?

Edit...read your post wrong.

Reactions: dinglefritz

3-star kid who officially visited ohiost last week & is a current UW commit. one service has him rated as the 8th best quarterback in the country and 116th best overall prospect.

go get him, Coach!

I live in Pierre - he's a very athletic kid, pretty fast. Only one thing I noticed is - he's got a little sidearm throwing motion sometimes. Real good vision of the field and doesn't make many mistakes.

I live in Pierre - he's a very athletic kid, pretty fast. Only one thing I noticed is - he's got a little sidearm throwing motion sometimes. Real good vision of the field and doesn't make many mistakes.
I thought he lacked some accuracy but it’s tough to judge at times given his WRs and some of the weather conditions.

I was hoping you'd chime in given your geo

we have some 'good high school QB and very athletic' in our room already (smothers)

what stands out as different with this kid is his size & how he carries himself. looks like he can add 30lbs no problem without sacrificing any mobility.

dare I say a little Haarberg-ish ----- right down to the Germanic surname

LINCOLN THE HOWITZER

I was hoping you'd chime in given your geo

we have some 'good high school QB and very athletic' in our room already (smothers)

what stands out as different with this kid is his size & how he carries himself. looks like he can add 30lbs no problem without sacrificing any mobility.

dare I say a little Haarberg-ish ----- right down to the German surname

LINCOLN THE HOWITZER
He’s a more college ready talent IMO. I’ll be surprised if he’s not a starting QB at some time.

Reactions: king_kong_
How close are you to Gaysville?? ....and why does that name make me lol at the age of 54?? Haha.
It’s Gayville and I’m just across the river 15-20 miles. They used to have an interesting red water tower. Hay capitol of South Dakota. Always thought it looked like that Clint Eastwood movie where they painted the town red. Pale Rider?

It’s Gayville and I’m just across the river 15-20 miles. They used to have an interesting red water tower. Hay capitol of South Dakota. Always thought it looked like that Clint Eastwood movie where they painted the town red. Pale Rider?
did the original mayor make a typo?

Hayville seems like a much more appropriate name for the hay capitol of SD

G & H right next to each other on the keyboard. probably ran out of white-out back in 18whatever and said F it welcome to Gayville!

My wife and I were headed to Yankton to stay at a cabin on the lake and we were driving down the highway and saw the sign and I was like..."Oh yeah, we're going to Gayville"!!! ...so we did. Stopped on Main St and met the super nice lady who runs what I will call "community center"...she gave us a tour and we had the best (or shall I say gay) time.

go get him, Coach!

musta not offered to take Frost fishing

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_

go get him, Coach!

6'3. Very good.

Now it's rainbow amirite? NTTAWWT

go get him, Coach!

go get him, Coach!

deboer is going to make this kid a stud in a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT