ADVERTISEMENT

Physical play

red scowl

Senior
May 19, 2018
Were going to have to have ugly wins in the B1G. It's the reality of the conference, and personally, I prefer that over a 51-50 game.

Nebraska towards the end of the game was the more physical team. You can question the defense, the offense, the MSU offense. Nebraska is playing physical and learning to win.

I’m not sure I agree that these type games are going to be the norm in the confernece. They certainly aren’t for OSU and PSU. But I agree, we are playing more physical than we have in a long time and are becoming more mentally tough.

I’m not sure I agree that these type games are going to be the norm in the confernece. They certainly aren’t for OSU and PSU. But I agree, we are playing more physical than we have in a long time and are becoming more mentally tough.

I never said this was a norm, but it will be something that happens against better teams. We will never match OSU with athletes. We better be more physical though. I saw this game as a positive step forward.

I never said this was a norm, but it will be something that happens against better teams. We will never match OSU with athletes. We better be more physical though. I saw this game as a positive step forward.
Wrong, down the road we will get the top notch athletes and when that happens's we will be taking recruits from OSU and Michigan as those athletes will wanna play for a winner, especially when we start making those 2 our little b**tch. Don't think for one minute that in the future that'll never happen. No homer, just stating fact. Think about this, Frost started out here in worse shape than Devaney as there were very good players already here when he took over for Jennings, TO when he took the hlm inherited Devaney''s players and Solich who inherited TO's players when he took over. Frost will win championships here and not just conference championships either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT