ADVERTISEMENT

Photo Gallery: Huskers OL target Matt Farniok in action

Nate Clouse

Nebraska Legend
Staff
Feb 14, 2012
Lincoln, Neb.
F1161733.jpg

Had a chance to catch Sioux Falls (S.D.) Washington offensive tackle Matt Farniok play last Friday. As expected, he was extremely impressive. If you'd like to see the free photo gallery of him in action click the link in the tweet.

someone may be able to add some clarification to my statement, but, i thought i read where iowa may be slightly ahead now and that iowa also has put out an offer to his younger brother?
i would hate to lose this one!

someone may be able to add some clarification to my statement, but, i thought i read where iowa may be slightly ahead now and that iowa also has put out an offer to his younger brother?

I know that his younger brothers have visited Nebraska. I am not sure if they have been offered though.

@Nate Clouse appreciate you giving the free board a glimpse of your work.

I see it as NU leading with Io_a and FSU not too far behind.

I thought on Clouse's twitter that "Farniok was saying Iowa might have snuck in front or at least co-leads with NU". There was some speculation that Iowa offering his younger brother as a center I think, might be holding a little sway.

I want this kid, so hopefully NU stays at the forefront of his mind.

I thought on Clouse's twitter that "Farniok was saying Iowa might have snuck in front or at least co-leads with NU". There was some speculation that Iowa offering his younger brother as a center I think, might be holding a little sway.

I want this kid, so hopefully NU stays at the forefront of his mind.

MR can make up for the Illinois play calling by landing this Stud.

Per Twitter, Nebraska offered his brother (2018) a scholarship today.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT