ADVERTISEMENT

Philanderous Payne

Id be a kickass Philanderous. I would have all this money and people would love me. Then they would come to me and beg. And if I felt like it, I would help them out. And they would owe me big time!
Wait- would that be Philanthropous? At any rate, he has an awesome football name, and I hope it is called, often!

My all-time favorite band name is: The Choosey Mothers. Ha!

I played trivia with some friends last night, and one of the team names was...ready or not...PC or not..."Sandusky Sleepover!!" An awful name, but at the same time, a brilliant name. Crucify me now, because I LOLed when I heard it.

I played trivia with some friends last night, and one of the team names was...ready or not...PC or not..."Sandusky Sleepover!!" An awful name, but at the same time, a brilliant name. Crucify me now, because I LOLed when I heard it.

Otherwise known as a boy scout camping trip.

Reactions: Hoosker Du

PC or not, a brief gust of wind was evacuated from my nostrils.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT