ADVERTISEMENT

PGA OT: Arnie's Tourney @ Bay Hill

I'm drinking a glass of tea in one hand, a glass of lemonade in the other. Making sure to put 45 seconds in between alternate sips.

HD TV has made golf.
Sure helps but I've always LOVED to turn on a golf tournament on a chilly Sunday afternoon in the great white north and watch guys playing golf on green grass. It's a great way to take a nap. Unfortunately Sunday it made me waste most of a beautiful day and not even get a nap. Those are some fun finishing holes to watch.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Was sad to see Westwood's drive on 18 end up in a divot after he absolutely pounded it down the middle. A cleaner lie would have really put the pressure on Bryson. That said, I do like seeing the guy who relies on analytics go out there and win. His words about the King were heartfelt.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Was sad to see Westwood's drive on 18 end up in a divot after he absolutely pounded it down the middle. A cleaner lie would have really put the pressure on Bryson. That said, I do like seeing the guy who relies on analytics go out there and win. His words about the King were heartfelt.

The divot rule is one golf really needs to change, You should not be penalized when you drive the ball in the fairway, Should get a free drop.

Reactions: Wing-Back
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT