ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton Manning freaking rulez!

He dissed the 'skers multiple times, showed his balls to female locker room attendants at Tennessee, and I HATE all the window dressing calls he uses at the LOS - just run the farging play.

Glad he is a good guy off the field - but I can't cheer for him in games.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Priceless pep talk...

Ron Burgandy interview....

United Way spoof...

I shouldn't admit I've been watching his commercials for the last 30 minutes.

Thanks for sharing this Lite. Love hearing the good some of these guys do.....too often its all bad from the NFL. The United Way spoof on SNL is my all time favorite.

"I'll kill a snitch"

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Going to the Chiefs game tomorrow against the Broncos. It's gonna be something the see Payton Manning live.​

Peyton could enter Hollywood if he wanted to. The guy is flat-out funny.
Yep. Would really like to see him go that route, he's a natural in front of the camera it seems. But he's so football smart, I can't see him staying out of it after his playing days are over. Coach or an analyst or a Pizza tycoon with Papa John. Either way he won't be lacking for an income.

I dont think he is capable of throwing a deep ball anymore with the noodle arm he has going but makes up for it by anticipating ...seems like a good dude...the funniest of the Manning batch is Cooper...he did some work on the Dan Patrick Show and was great

I dont think he is capable of throwing a deep ball anymore with the noodle arm he has going but makes up for it by anticipating ...seems like a good dude...the funniest of the Manning batch is Cooper...he did some work on the Dan Patrick Show and was great
I think maybe Peyton stayed one too many years this year. I think this is going to be a very tough year for him based on how I've seen him throw so far this year. IMO, the Broncos would be better off starting their backup right now.

I think maybe Peyton stayed one too many years this year. I think this is going to be a very tough year for him based on how I've seen him throw so far this year. IMO, the Broncos would be better off starting their backup right now.

Obviously nobody is going to argue he's the same QB he was a decade ago, but I am not ready to throw in his towel yet. Flacco didn't do any better than Manning last week, and the Ravens D will make a lot of good QB's look very average this year. We'll see, but I don't think he's as washed up as everyone else does.

The donkey defense is much better this year than last. This will help as the offense has to adjust to a big name QB who plays more pedestrian.

Picked himself up a bit in that second quarter. Tight game at 17 all in the third.
I had written Manning off after some of those noodle armed throws in the 1st quarter. He made some nice throws in to traffic in the second half for some big games but man does he really have to step in to it to get ANY kind of velocity at all on the ball. I just don't see him lasting the season as an effective starter any more. Even his short throws look labored and his accuracy is questionable. Obviously his football IQ and experience are getting him by for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT