ADVERTISEMENT

Petteway possibly transferring closer to home?

kaz36

Nebraska Legend
Staff
May 2, 2005
I had heard rumors of this and this morning Sharp and Benning eluded to it. I believe he is on schedule to graduate this spring, so he would be eligible as a senior transfer. If he wants to get closer to mom, it would make sense.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I heard Gary mention this this morning too. It's an option I never considered. Considering his mom's situation, probably not a bad idea. If he comes back to Nebraska, that's cool. But sometimes you think maybe it's best if he did decide to move on.

He needs to go to the next college or level for US to run a offense, I don't care what level he goes to as long as he isn't sporting a big red N on his jersey, for us to get better he needs to move on.

He was either first or 2nd in basically every statistical category. Get out of here with your crap. The only thing that needs to move on is you.

Originally posted by SPbObRT:
He needs to go to the next college or level for US to run a offense, I don't care what level he goes to as long as he isn't sporting a big red N on his jersey, for us to get better he needs to move on.
And here I thought Miles & staff were the coaches calling the plays... Are we now reaching Pelini status where it can't possibly be the coaching, but the kids just aren't executing???

I think Miles & staff need to take just as much heat for this season as any player on the team. TP is probably one of the most talented players we've had at NU thus far.

Miles and Co know the season went south, but anyone callin for heads is super derpy. I hope TP finds what he wants, maybe closer to mom for his and her sake, but the Timfather will lead us towards NCAA glory despite derpcity (read Boiler) callin for his head

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT