ADVERTISEMENT

Pete Rose

Hundreds of players are members of the HOF that nobody has heard of. Nobody talks about them, nobody cares about them.

On the flip side, Pete Rose isn't in the HOF but people are still talking about him and how great of a player he was.

Reactions: Red I 73
Q
Hundreds of players are members of the HOF that nobody has heard of. Nobody talks about them, nobody cares about them.

On the flip side, Pete Rose isn't in the HOF but people are still talking about him and how great of a player he was.
People still talk about Adolf Hitler. Doesn’t make him a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

itd be hard for me to compare it to genocide, but i think most baseball fans want him in and i think hof’s are for fans.
not losing sleep over it, though.

itd be hard for me to compare it to genocide, but i think most baseball fans want him in and i think hof’s are for fans.
not losing sleep over it, though.
MLB and all sports are becoming more tied in to the wagering scene. The rumor is that Bally's plans on running in game wagering odds on their telecasts. Seems odd sports will condone this and yet punish one of their all time players by keeping him out of the Hall.

Reactions: tpmcg
sammy-sosa-now.png
Just like Barry Bonds...
And Roger Clemens
Curt Schilling
Mark Maguire
Sammy Sosa

• Haha
Reactions: tpmcg
sammy-sosa-now.png

But Pete didn’t take performance enhancing drugs, he bet on baseball......his numbers are legit!
It was a long way to make a joke about Sosa being white now.

I could not care less who's plaque is in a museum.

But if I did care, I would probably be more inclined to believe all of those dudes belong in the HOF.

ARod's bat he used to record his 2000th RBI is in a case.

Rose has a shrine in there, jerseys from his days in Cincinnati and Philly, including the bat he used to break Musial's NL hits record.

Schilling's bloody sock was in there until his video game company went tits up.

Bonds has a bunch of items in there, most are commemorating home runs like 715 and 755.

Seems strange they would want people to come in and see these items from players that have tarnished the game.

sammy-sosa-now.png

But if I did care, I would probably be more inclined to believe all of those dudes belong in the HOF.

Rose has a shrine in there, jerseys from his days in Cincinnati and Philly, including the bat he used to break Musial's NL hits record.

Bonds has a bunch of items in there, most are commemorating home runs like 715 and 755.

Seems strange they would want people to come in and see these items from players that have tarnished the game.
Interesting that MLB looks down on guys that used roids or growth hormones and in NFL it was common place for years and never held players back from enshrinement in NFL hall.

sammy-sosa-now.png

Well you can't unsee history.

Schillings biggest problem is he’s a conservative. The woke crowd doesn’t allow more than one opinion and will punish those who don’t think like they do. Sorry but that’s reality.

I don’t think Rose should be in. He bet on games while he was a manager. That’s about as bad as you can get. But I don’t think anybody who took steroids should be in either, so that’s just me.

Reactions: huskerfan66
And I will remind you that by clicking on the identity of the poster you can see that the Chief has been on the board for about 24 hours and has 2 posts. But by all means, argue with him about Pete Rose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT