People waking up around the world!

Gill12

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2014
Nah, they're fighting authoritative governments. Lockdowns don't work and science never proved different. The covid test shows positive with the flu they just admitted. All these countries let BLM protest, but are turning water hoses on these people. They are admitting that vaccines aren't working as well as planned. People aren't buying the BS anymore.
Explain to me how these vaccines aren’t working as well as their planned. If anything theyve exceeded expectations in terms of their ability to prevent serious morbidity and mortality from COVID

Reactions: nelsonj22

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
These people want the pandemic to go on for years all because they are morons or they are afraid of needles. Sorry, with freedom comes responsibility. Lock these losers in their homes until the pandemic is over or they get vaccinated.
The real question that no one is asking yet is, “What is Biden going to do about this ?” I’ve had both shots and I don’t want to go back into lock down mode again.
What Is Biden going to do to mitigate this Delta wave of the Covid virus as it sweeps across the country? This is a big deal for me and I think most people. If this was a fair question for Trump. It’s a fair question for Biden. His failure to act is killing people. Should we start a death meter?
Why don’t we get some public service announcements. Or some mobilization to go into the communities that supposedly have been under service. So far Biden just hasn’t done much at all other than to encourage people to get vaccinated. He needs to put on a full court press.
Also when do these shot get fully approved by the CDC? As I understand it the shot are being given under emergency approval. But until the vaccine is fully approved there is or maybe some legal problems with requiring some groups to get vaccinated. So what’s the hold up with approval?
My guess is the media will not report this as a big thing. Only as a hick up and we’ll all be back to normal by Thanksgiving. But people will be dying. And the truth is Biden has done nothing since Operation warp Speed except declare mission accomplished.

Last edited:

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
The real question that no one is asking yet is, “What is Biden going to do about this ?” I’ve had both shots and I don’t want to go back into lock down mode again.
What Is Biden going to do to mitigate this Delta wave of the Covid virus as it sweeps across the country? This is a big deal for me and I think most people. If this was a fair question for Trump. It’s a fair question for Biden. His failure to act is killing people. Should we start a death meter?
Why don’t we get some public service announcements. Or some mobilization to go into the communities that supposedly have been under service. So far Biden just hasn’t done much at all other than to encourage people to get vaccinated. He needs to put on a full court press.
Also when do these shot get fully approved by the CDC? As I understand it the shot are being given under emergency approval. But until the vaccine is fully approved there is or maybe some legal problems with requiring some groups to get vaccinated. So what’s the hold up with approval?
My guess is the media will not report this as a big thing. Only as a hick up and we’ll all be back to normal by Thanksgiving. But people will be dying. And the truth is Biden has done nothing since Operation warp Speed except declare mission accomplished.

I keep seeing this "What is Biden going to do about this Delta variant?" and my question is what do you want him to do. The vaccine is readily available now after a disastrous rollout by the previous admin. We have more than enough for everyone to be vaccinated, and he has been encouraging everyone to do so. So do you want him to go door to door to force people to get an injection? Or do you want us to go into lockdown mode again (which is the only other possibility I see ATM)? If either happened, I guarantee you would be bvtching about that.

Biden shouldn't be meddling in the FDA to force them to fully approve the vaccine. That sounds like the type of shvt that Trump would try to do, which would equally piss me off. Although I do agree that the FDA needs to their shvt get together and fully approve the vaccines ASAP, but unfortunately it always takes a long time for these things to go through. It should be expedited as they have already combed through the first 3 months of data. But hopefully they don't back to their normal, let's take the maximum amount of time to make a decision, timeline.

I also love that you say that the national media will not report it as a big thing, and then link an article from Wash Post saying it is a big thing. My Apple News updates me 10 times a day with news articles about COVID going up and it looking like we are going to have a huge third wave. The news media loves drama, no matter who is President.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Gill12

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2014
I keep seeing this "What is Biden going to do about this Delta variant?" and my question is what do you want him to do. The vaccine is readily available now after a disastrous rollout by the previous admin. We have more than enough for everyone to be vaccinated, and he has been encouraging everyone to do so. So do you want him to go door to door to force people to get an injection? Or do you want us to go into lockdown mode again (which is the only other possibility I see ATM)? If either happened, I guarantee you would be bvtching about that.

Biden shouldn't be meddling in the FDA to force them to fully approve the vaccine. That sounds like the type of shvt that Trump would try to do, which would equally piss me off. Although I do agree that the FDA needs to their shvt get together and fully approve the vaccines ASAP, but unfortunately it always takes a long time for these things to go through. It should be expedited as they have already combed through the first 3 months of data. But hopefully they don't back to their normal, let's take the maximum amount of time to make a decision, timeline.

I also love that you say that the national media will not report it as a big thing, and then link an article from Wash Post saying it is a big thing. My Apple News updates me 10 times a day with news articles about COVID going up and it looking like we are going to have a huge third wave. The news media loves drama, no matter who is President.
I don’t see the FDA cutting corners or curtailing an approval without the proper combing. But I do expect two things by January. FDA approval and vaccinations for ages under 12. Until then, buckle up for the arguments

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Explain to me how these vaccines aren’t working as well as their planned. If anything theyve exceeded expectations in terms of their ability to prevent serious morbidity and mortality from COVID

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
I don’t see the FDA cutting corners or curtailing an approval without the proper combing. But I do expect two things by January. FDA approval and vaccinations for ages under 12. Until then, buckle up for the arguments

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
CDC numbers show that 313 kids in the age group 1-17 have died with COVID-19. In 2019 1145 kids died from Cancer. No way if I had young kids would I vaccinate them

Reactions: dee_s3

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
CDC numbers show that 313 kids in the age group 1-17 have died with COVID-19. In 2019 1145 kids died from Cancer. No way if I had young kids would I vaccinate them

So by your logic since only 300 kids died we shouldn’t vaccinate them, even though the vaccine would likely take that number to almost zero? Not to mention that there have been over 4K cases of MIS-C, and that also could go down to almost zero.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
So by your logic since only 300 kids died we shouldn’t vaccinate them, even though the vaccine would likely take that number to almost zero? Not to mention that there have been over 4K cases of MIS-C, and that also could go down to almost zero.
Not at all. I said if I had kids I wouldn’t vaccinate them. If you have kids you do what you think is right.Your choice doesn’t effect me at all

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
These people want the pandemic to go on for years all because they are morons or they are afraid of needles. Sorry, with freedom comes responsibility. Lock these losers in their homes until the pandemic is over or they get vaccinated.

Are you vaccinated?
Did you talk to people that you want to have vaccinated and tell them the benefits and the side effects?
So how does others not being vaccinated effect you?
The government is strong arming companies and individuals to force the vaccinations because they know forcing it on the people is crossing the line of freedom and human rights.
Wow! People are Ok with a government lining people up and injecting a needle into individuals that do not want it.

Oh Freedom!

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014

I wonder how many were killed in other ways? Legal and illegal.
We don’t really care about those?

Imagine if they put this much effort into finding out how the virus got started.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
I wonder how many were killed in other ways? Legal and illegal.
We don’t really care about those?

Imagine if they put this much effort into finding out how the virus got started.

What does this have to do with the topic at hand? So by your rationale is that since kids are dying of other things we shouldn’t worry about trying to prevent other deaths?

While I agree effort should be put into trying to figure out where the virus came from, but once again, what does that have to do with the topic at hand. We have a vaccine to prevent 99 percent of hospitalizations and deaths. But you won’t take it because you are hung up on where the virus came from? It makes no freaking sense.

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004

At a minimum I would like to see a massive campaign of public service announcements telling people to get vaccinated. I see more ads for new Disney movies than I do urging people to get vaccinated. Set Fauci on the sidelines. He has no credibility with many of the unvaccinated. And he pushed what can now be perceived as a failed policy of masks and social distancing.
Find a new public face. Kim Kardashian or Jill Biden. Better yet Kamala Harris, Danny Glover or Beyoncé, and Jay-Z. How about Jennifer Lopez and Lin-Manuel Miranda. Second, and Biden has proposed this, we need a big outreach campaign. I think this may have started but I’ve heard nothing about it. Nationalize some Guard units and station them in the areas that are supposedly under served. The communities of color where folks can’t get to the Dr or think the shots cost money. Keep these stations open until midnight or all night so no one can say I work and can’t get to CVS. This will have to go hand in hand with a service campaign to tell people the military is there to help you not arrest you. Have the Guard hand out food packets with the shots. Build some good will. And send them to Indian Reservation too. Same deal food packets and shots. If you were done with Trump you can’t support the jaw bone-do nothing else course Biden is on.
Up until this point Biden’s handlers have appear to have been more right than wrong on every more they have made but if they want to get in front of this it looks like they need to go all in. My sense is there is little support for going back to masks and social distancing. Look where it has gotten, back to where we started last year. I think history will judge them poorly if they don’t attempt some bold moves.
Yes the Post is national media. We will see how much legs this story has. Will NBC, CBS and ABC pick up this thread?
I would suggest there is a difference between Trump meddling and urging the FDA to be thorough and to work diligently but to focus on completing the task. It’s probably in the tone or delivery more than what Trump actually did. But it’s important that the bureaucrats know someone is watching.

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
What does this have to do with the topic at hand? So by your rationale is that since kids are dying of other things we shouldn’t worry about trying to prevent other deaths?

While I agree effort should be put into trying to figure out where the virus came from, but once again, what does that have to do with the topic at hand. We have a vaccine to prevent 99 percent of hospitalizations and deaths. But you won’t take it because you are hung up on where the virus came from? It makes no freaking sense.

It’s called America. Land of the free.
Is anyone infringing on your rights?
There will never be zero death of anything, you can’t protect people from themselves.
I know it’s a hard concept for liberals to understand.

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
The facts are Joe and his staff are idiots.

I could have had every person in the world wanting a vaccine.
Just tell them they can’t have it and they would be begging to get it.
Maybe they should have had Gucci market it for them. 😂

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
when they asked the woman in the hearings, she didn't know the number of how many died that WEREN'T COMPROMISED IMMUNITY, but knew exactly the total that died with covid that did have compromised immune systems. BECAUSE THEY KNOW KIDS AREN'T DYING OF COVID that are healthy

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
Same as Fox with Tucker correct? 🤷‍♂️

Dem’s new marching orders, cancel Tucker. Lol!
The guys ratings are through the roof just for telling the hard truth. Imagine all you have to do is tell the truth and people get exposed and don’t like it.

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Find a new public face. Kim Kardashian or Jill Biden. Better yet Kamala Harris, Danny Glover or Beyoncé, and Jay-Z. How about Jennifer Lopez and Lin-Manuel Miranda. Second, and Biden has proposed this, we need a big outreach campaign. I think this may have started but I’ve heard nothing about it. Nationalize some Guard units and station them in the areas that are supposedly under served. The communities of color where folks can’t get to the Dr or think the shots cost money. Keep these stations open until midnight or all night so no one can say I work and can’t get to CVS. This will have to go hand in hand with a service campaign to tell people the military is there to help you not arrest you. Have the Guard hand out food packets with the shots. Build some good will. And send them to Indian Reservation too. Same deal food packets and shots. If you were done with Trump you can’t support the jaw bone-do nothing else course Biden is on.
Up until this point Biden’s handlers have appear to have been more right than wrong on every more they have made but if they want to get in front of this it looks like they need to go all in. My sense is there is little support for going back to masks and social distancing. Look where it has gotten, back to where we started last year. I think history will judge them poorly if they don’t attempt some bold moves.
Yes the Post is national media. We will see how much legs this story has. Will NBC, CBS and ABC pick up this thread?
I would suggest there is a difference between Trump meddling and urging the FDA to be thorough and to work diligently but to focus on completing the task. It’s probably in the tone or delivery more than what Trump actually did. But it’s important that the bureaucrats know someone is watching.

I absolutely agree with you that they need to get some sort of campaign going, especially for minorities who are under vaccinated.

There actually is money set aside for outreach for vaccines etc put in by Biden and company. My university is part of one our the state’s department of health. But per everything in government, funding was supposed to start last month, but we are waiting on Congress to put the final approval. Which looks like it won’t happen until August sometime.

I don’t see how masks and social distancing was a failed policy. Was it perfect, absolutely not. No one expected it to be so, unless we have pretty much everyone do it. But if you truly think that without it, we would t have seen way worse numbers than I don’t know what to tell you.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
You realize he got out of a lawsuit with the defense of "no one should take me seriously" 😬
That wasn't his main defense. It was he gives opinions. You are trying to sue someone based on an opinion. It's why Fox won the lawsuit. If someone says I "think" this is the case it's not taken as a fact. It's not a tough concept.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Looks like a lot of young people fighting for freedom. You can always tell they have a narrative now, when the left isn't reporting any of this. Kinda like the White House saying Cuba was acting up over covid. The great reset isn't going how they planned.

Reactions: JOHNNY N

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Lol except the shot (not vaccination) for covid doesn’t work.

I have never seen a push to make people take the shot like this before and there is not a real reason for that but corrupt democrats making money.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Man could you imagine the smell? Those frenchies are stinky people. That many in mass would probably smell really really bad.
I would opt out and head for the Italians.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
When you have this many countries participating and CNN won't cover this! Canada needs to follow suit. Reminds me of the French Revolution. People would probably remember that if they weren't trying to rip down statues of history.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Wow! So true!

E7K2xr7WUAI_N1H

Reactions: jw.3

Gill12

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2014
Lol except the shot (not vaccination) for covid doesn’t work.

I have never seen a push to make people take the shot like this before and there is not a real reason for that but corrupt democrats making money.
But wasn’t the vaccine created while a Repub was in the White House ?