ADVERTISEMENT

People that loot and riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huskers, Cubs, Redsk...., LA Kings, Wolverhampton, Creighton, union Omaha, UNO, Naomi Osaka. Honestly who the hell are you to question someone's fandom?!?

You are fake. Enjoy Your lonely night with your Cheetos encrusted fingers.

Wulf, how do you feel about this? I mean you're a sports fan, how do you feel about sore losers? Wouldn't it be a way for you (and the DNC) to show you're a better man than Trump. I seem to remember your compatriots saying in 2016 not to vote for a man who wouldn't accept the election results . . . shirley you feel the same way now as then

Devine: Dems have no intention of accepting second Trump term
'If you think that they were sore losers in 2016, you ain't seen anything yet,' columnist says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-election-violence-vote-wapo-miranda-devine-nypost

Last edited:
Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Absolutely you accept the results. While the electoral college is a relic that should be a thing of the past if Trump ends up with the Electrical nod you have to accept and move on. Can you say or do you think he would do the same? After the Cubs won the Series in 2016 all my sports angst left me. I've never really been too involved in the political stuff until 2016.

Last edited:
Fair is fair. Trump won’t accept the result either and his crew will believe whatever he says. The left accepted his first term, will the right do it if Trump loses?

I’m waiting for the spin on what Trump meant by calling US war dead “losers”. Reported by Fox, by the way and Trump calls for the reporter to be fired. Fake news I’m sure... there is no behavior that won’t be overlooked if it meets your agenda. I find it amazing how fast the right has abandoned the military and veterans. Putin must be chuckling...

Absolutely you accept the results. While the electoral college is a relic that should be a thing of the past if Trump ends up with the Electrical nod you have to accept and move on. Can you say or do you think he would do the same? After the Cubs won the Series in 2016 all my sports agnst left me. I've never really been too involved in the political stuff until 2016.

That's a good question. Yes, he should accept the results. Do you think mail-in ballots have the same integrity as in-person voting? Tell me when the results SHOULD be considered finalized? 48 hours after the polls close? I think the left has a more difficult time losing. They make movies about killing Bush and Kathy Griffin holds up a severed head while Democrats (like Maxine Waters and Obama) tell their followers to get in their neighbor's face.
Michelle Obama says, "When they go low, we go high" Is that the way you see it? The violence in the streets since Ferguson, MO, do you think it's mainly right wing violence? What percentage is right wing street violence vs left-wing street violence?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Fair is fair. Trump won’t accept the result either and his crew will believe whatever he says. The left accepted his first term, will the right do it if Trump loses?

I’m waiting for the spin on what Trump meant by calling US war dead “losers”. Reported by Fox, by the way and Trump calls for the reporter to be fired. Fake news I’m sure... there is no behavior that won’t be overlooked if it meets your agenda. I find it amazing how fast the right has abandoned the military and veterans. Putin must be chuckling...
Pretty sure the left tried to impeach him and made a bunch of shit up about him after he won. Not sure the left accepted it at all.

Man it's too late for all this. If a ballot has to mailed in as long as it's postmarked by Nov 2 count it. If it turns out that person voted in person then the mailed one is invalid. If it takes a week to determine the winner so be it. 2000 was a mess but they figured it out mainly because you had 2 decent men running and they both realized dragging things out longer did no good. I don't think it will come to that in Nov. I think we will know before the polls close in the west coast. If Trump wins there will probably be riots in some cities. I actually think all the major news channels would secretly tell you that Trump winning would be their best outcome too. Outrage sells. Goodnight.

This literally happened...in America...to veterans. It's called The Red Summer. If you haven't heard of it, then you don't know your own country's history.

"White sailors recently home from the war had been on a days-long drunken rampage, assaulting, and in some cases lynching, black people on the capitol’s streets. The relentless onslaught proved contagious, escalating in dozens of cities across the U.S. in what would become known as the The Red Summer.

The racist attacks in 1919 were widespread, and often indiscriminate, but in many places, they were initiated by white servicemen and centered upon the 380,000 black veterans who had just returned from the war. “Because of their military service, black veterans were seen as a particular threat to Jim Crow and racial subordination,”

Here's some depictions:

red-summer-1919-gettyimages-515209814.jpg

red-summer-1919-chicago-race-riots-gettyimages-86288859.jpg

What do I owe? My family never came here till 1876 and have strictly lived in Colorado and Nebraska.

Never owned any slaves and all my grandfathers and further forefathers fought in every World War and 2 uncles in Viet Nam.

What blood do I need to give?

Pretty sure the left tried to impeach him and made a bunch of shit up about him after he won. Not sure the left accepted it at all.

"the insurance plan" --- Sally Yates, an Obama team member said Comey went rogue --- but the evidence suggests Obama told his department heads to execute a plan to overthrow a valid election

1) Jill Stein sues 3 states and loses
2) The DNC then warns electors not to cast their ballots for Trump
3) The FISA court is defrauded multiple times with unverified info
4) The Mueller team is made up of donors to the Hillary campaign
5) Rod Rosenstein is told by the deep state to get Trumps cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment
6) The MSM working with the DNC pushes the Emoluments Clause hoax as a reason to get rid of Trump.
7) Rosenstein offers to wear a wire to entrap Trump
8) The House impeaches him over a phone call that does not meet the threshold required by the constitution
9) The deep state calls Trump a racist when he cancels flights from China, but then realizes they can use corrupt officials working with corrupt media to bring down our economy in an effort to blame Trump, so they quickly decide the pandemic will bring them a win
10) Soros/BLM/Antifa/Moveon.org/MediaMatters/SPLC/DNC/ACLU/MSM/etc all coordinate to burn down as many major cities as possible in a not very subtle threat to the Nation

From the second he won they have engaged in every tactic (both legal and illegal) to remove DJT. And they have failed. And their frustration has reached the point where Biden and others are openly saying, "Do what we command, or it will cost you your property, and if that doesn't work, your life"

Last edited:
Absolutely you accept the results. While the electoral college is a relic that should be a thing of the past if Trump ends up with the Electrical nod you have to accept and move on. Can you say or do you think he would do the same? After the Cubs won the Series in 2016 all my sports angst left me. I've never really been too involved in the political stuff until 2016.
The electoral college is NOT A RELIC!!!!! It was a brilliant move by the fathers of this nation to ensure that less populated states weren't overrun by the more urban states. IF rural states were to be disenfranchised by New York and California voters there would be a civil war. The way they balanced the power with the House, Senate and Presidency was brilliant. They made sure that each state would have a voice in who ONE branch of that delicate balance would be. Remove the electoral college and you might as well just install whatever person New York and California wanted. That would not be a good thing for our country and sure as hell would not be a good thing for our home state. Smaller states already have virtually no voice in the House.

The electoral college is NOT A RELIC!!!!! It was a brilliant move by the fathers of this nation to ensure that less populated states weren't overrun by the more urban states. IF rural states were to be disenfranchised by New York and California voters there would be a civil war. The way they balanced the power with the House, Senate and Presidency was brilliant. They made sure that each state would have a voice in who ONE branch of that delicate balance would be. Remove the electoral college and you might as well just install whatever person New York and California wanted. That would not be a good thing for our country and sure as hell would not be a good thing for our home state. Smaller states already have virtually no voice in the House.
Hmmm.. At the time it was created what exactly was the reason that the southern rural states had a population imbalance? They had the same number of humans there... Hmm why would they need to balance out the representation?..... Oh they had people they didn't count as actual humans. Politicians already treat the flyover states as an afterthought until it's time to pander for their vote. Make it mandatory to vote and just go with whomever has the most. Simple

Is there a recording? Name's of the people making that claim? Reported in THE ATLANTIC? Come on. Fox is more fair and balanced than those partisans. Happened 2 years ago and it's just NOW coming out?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mp-remarks-on-military-despicable-if-accurate

In this article Bolton says he didn't hear Trump say that, but goes on to say Trump is despicable for saying that. Think about that. Your side admits they didn't hear it, can't name the person who did hear it, there is no recording . . . and yet they KNOW he said it. That's sociopathic. You do realize TDS is a real mental condition, right? The number 1 symptom is the afflicted person keeps repeating things that are easily debunked in an effort to sway low-information voters.

BTW, do you feel this photo is representative of the left, or the right? What do you think it says about the authors? Do you think it says, "More proof we are smarter and better behaved than Orangeman and would create a better society if given power" ?

gettyimages-1253484856-594x594.jpg

https://www.theatlantic.com/newslet...alls-americans-who-died-in-war-losers/616018/

Sources told The Atlantic that the president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades.

hmmmmmmmmmmm, "unnamed sources" -- fify Atlantic

The reason you give for the founding fathers establishing the electoral college had nothing to do with urban and rural states. Those things didn't exist at the time. It had to do with the belief that the general populace wasn't capable of selecting a president on their own. According to Alexander Hamilton, the selection of the president should be "made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station [of president]." In fact, Madison and Hamilton were against the EC becoming a rubber stamp of the vote at the state level, which is what it has become.

Your belief that California and New York would select the president all the time is also false. In 2016, there were 128.7 million votes cast for President. A simple majority would have been 64.4 million votes. Hillary got a whopping 9.6 million votes from those 2 states; Trump still received 5.6 million votes from those 2 states. Hillary still would have needed roughly another 55 million votes.

Don't confuse electoral college results with everyone in a state voting a certain way, because that simply isn't how it goes down.

Dig the avatar; Prince was the man.

Last edited:
the reason we have the electoria college is popes and kings, and the checks and balances of resisting centralized goverment

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I absolutely think the electoral college is needed. Is it perfect? No! It is a compromise though that gives some element of satisfaction to a republic system and to a pure democratic vote. This country absolutely needs this because of the size of the country. We have 2 states that are not contiguous and we stretch from one ocean to the next. This means there is a geopolitical aspect to our country that has to be satisfied. States have different interests and needs and therefore need some voice to protect such interests. Our country wouldn't last with a straight democracy. It would split apart. The founding fathers also had the foresight to recognize the bulk of the population so we have a compromise. Can't say how impressed I am with our founding fathers. There were some smart people in that room.

Don't confuse electoral college results with everyone in a state voting a certain way, because that simply isn't how it goes down.

How does it go down, can you help us understand. Is it possible this is one of the ways things go down? vvvvvv

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

*****************​
Now I have made it clear I don't like anonymous sources, but I figure for every 100 times they are used by the left, the rationals can do it once. That strikes me as fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: bshirt73
How does it go down, can you help us understand. Is it possible this is one of the ways things go down? vvvvvv

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

*****************​
Now I have made it clear I don't like anonymous sources, but I figure for every 100 times they are used by the left, the rationals can do it once. That strikes me as fair.
My post had not one iota to do with voter fraud or anonymous sources, and nor am I going to get into a pissing match about those topics. Take it up with someone that wants to; I am not that person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT