ADVERTISEMENT

People that loot and riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, there it is . . . You need to look inward. I point to obvious cultural and societal barriers, you think minorities are deficient at some personal level. I think you are taking a lot for granted and pretending it’s evidence of high moral fiber. I’m not in anyway saying people don’t have control of their lives. I’m recognizing that some people have tremendous advantages that they refuse to see or acknowledge, and then blame minorities for not working hard enough.

No! YOU think minorities are deficient. YOU said minorities are only successful due to luck, not hard work. Get your racist ass off our board.

Blacks and minorities in general have lower life expectancies, higher instances of homelessness, get paid less, face housing discrimination, higher unemployment, worse health outcomes. But don’t believe me, just do a little research.

As much as I am enjoying watching you get systematically dismantled on this board, why don't you try a different approach and suggest how this gets fixed. What specifically is causing this? Let's assume the entire system is racist, and forget that none of this was ever really addressed by our black president for 8 years, or the government as a whole for the two years that he had control of the house and senate. Fix it for us. Go.

Did a little fact checking and this quote is just as verifiable as Lyndon Johnson stating the Democrat party will have those (offensive word) voting for them for the 200 years by handing out checks.

The last time the Democrats were this angry was when their slaves were freed by the Republicans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tappan_Thompson
Cute. Parties are the same in name only, but good try. I can imagine we’ll bring up the Whigs and Torys next. Information in the hands of the ignorant is a dangerous thing.

As much as I am enjoying watching you get systematically dismantled on this board, why don't you try a different approach and suggest how this gets fixed. What specifically is causing this? Let's assume the entire system is racist, and forget that none of this was ever really addressed by our black president for 8 years, or the government as a whole for the two years that he had control of the house and senate. Fix it for us. Go.

Like a chess champion...

Cute. Parties are the same in name only, but good try. I can imagine we’ll bring up the Whigs and Torys next. Information in the hands of the ignorant is a dangerous thing.

You honestly have no clue if you think the Dems of today are any different than the Dems of yesteryear.

As a whole and throughout its history, one Party has been driven by control. Control by physical force or control by dependency. Control over what you can say, think or do.

As a whole and throughout its history, the other Party has fought for freedom. Freedom from slavery. Freedom from dependency. Maintaining the Bill of Rights.

ah, there it is . . . You need to look inward. I point to obvious cultural and societal barriers, you think minorities are deficient at some personal level. I think you are taking a lot for granted and pretending it’s evidence of high moral fiber. I’m not in anyway saying people don’t have control of their lives. I’m recognizing that some people have tremendous advantages that they refuse to see or acknowledge, and then blame minorities for not working hard enough.
If looking inward is a racist statement, then we are at an impass. It’s almost like you were waiting to be offended by something and I have apparently succeeded.

It’s called self reflection. It’s a success principle, so based on our conversation thus far I see why you don’t understand it. It’s very powerful - I do it all the time. If I’m not performing to the level of my teammates, I have to look inward and find my roadblock. Most the time it’s my attitude, and I have control over that, so I fix it and move forward or I stay stuck and get fired as my teammates lap me.

Asian culture is very self reflective - and hence you cannot include them along with the Black community in your examples.

So let me be clear - Damn right you need to look inward. The black community is a mess unlike any other community.

Last edited:
what's your explanation for Asian/Jewish folks rising above the institutional racism?

the list you posted was correct, minus point #1 and minus financial security in a 2-parent home.

everyone thrives when they focus on keeping their family together, making responsible choices and focusing on education. when it comes to the plight of the African-American community, look no further than those who've claimed to care about them most over the last 50 years for failing them. charlatanistic, do as I say not as I do rhetoric has been exposed for the absolute BS it is.

What's really heartbreaking is that when leftists see this movie, all they see is racism holding someone down. There is no skin-pigment demographic that is intellectually handicapped ... but IMO leftists are. I don't know if it is genetic or environmental or a mixture of both. But they exemplify the phrase: There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Last edited:

What's really heartbreaking is that when leftists see this movie, all they see is racism holding someone down. There is no skin-pigment demographic that is intellectually handicapped ... but IMO leftists are. I don't know if it is genetic or environmental or a mixture of both. But they exemplify the phrase: There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I’ve thought this for some time. Despite some having high ability and intellectual capacity, there is something that outweighs reason and logic. It’s as if they lack self esteem or self assuredness or an ability to control their emotions, which makes it a near impossibility to reason and compromise.

I’ve thought this for some time. Despite some having high ability and intellectual capacity, there is something that outweighs reason and logic. It’s as if they lack self esteem or self assuredness or an ability to control their emotions, which makes it a near impossibility to reason and compromise.

Agreed. Barack Obama is a case in point. Accomplished as an academic. Accomplished as a father with 2 well-behaved daughters. Accomplished as a husband who chose an accomplished spouse: both of whom have been married just once. Accomplished in his chosen field: Politics. Accomplished financially as Netflix handed him 50 million dollars a couple months removed from the white house.

He went from success to success and the world handed to him while still in his 40s. And yet . . . and yet . . . the only way he and his wife can see themselves is as victims, as slaves on a plantation. Telling everyone who will listen that he is both "the smartest man in the room" while also being "the most oppressed man in the room". A normal person would experience cognitive dissonance if they did that.

Same with Hillary. She has said for decades her husband was persecuted by a vast right-wing conspiracy. The reason that matters is because she (and her allies) believe it. Which is how they found the justification to orchestrate an ACTUAL VAST CONSPIRACY. A left-wing conspiracy that involved all 3 branches of the government . . . and is still on-going. You and I and those who agree with us must make it a priority to vote 2 months from now.

@Wordyginters. C’mon now. So sharp in your criticism of the Country that you live in (presumably), and so ready to call everyone a racist that doesn’t agree with you. How do you fix this terrible Country.

@Wordyginters

Are you unable to respond? I never figured you to be a person of few words. With all of the rampant and systematic racism in place which prevent minorities from living a good life in America, surely you would easily be able to put forth some suggestion, any suggestion, on how to fix it.

Information in the hands of the ignorant is a dangerous thing.

1m9ffv.jpg

ACTUAL VAST CONSPIRACY. A left-wing conspiracy that involved all 3 branches of the government . . . and is still on-going.

there are militias in place for this very reason

in fact I am hearing that a citizen navy has risen up. They are conducting maritime maneuvers on lake Travis in Texas as we speak.

Last edited:
there are militias in place for this very reason

in fact I am hearing that a citizen navy has risen up and that they are holding maritime maneuvers on lake Travis in Texas as we speak.

maybe you can help wordy, you two seem to be cut from the same ilk. What can be done to fix the hate-filled racist mob that is America.

Reactions: Bugeater
Great conversation with a Cuban American friend this morning. He moved to America when he was five. Lives in California, owns, and operates a small business.

I asked him his thoughts on BLM and he said his and many other minority groups are tiring of the continuous black whining and pandering. Just like the kid who whines and cries in school and the teacher makes all kinds of exceptions to insulate them - at first you feel sorry for them, then you just get tired of it. Says that is happening big time.

Wordy takes the 5th.

He / she is a coward, a weakling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but people like @Wordyginters are the absolute worst, and are THE problem. Run your mouth and say hateful and inflammatory garbage, and then be completely unable to step up to the plate when called out. Nothing more than sheep, incapable of providing constructive thought. Hate is cool, so long as you hate the right people, that's all that really matters.

Great conversation with a Cuban American friend this morning. He moved to America when he was five. Lives in California, owns, and operates a small business.

I asked him his thoughts on BLM and he said his and many other minority groups are tiring of the continuous black whining and pandering. Just like the kid who whines and cries in school and the teacher makes all kinds of exceptions to insulate them - at first you feel sorry for them, then you just get tired of it. Says that is happening big time.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "black whining," but there's a real possibility that the biggest group of whiners is the uppity white folk. Take, for example, @Wordyginters. Talk talk talk talk . . . nothing.

Those intellectual geniuses who are destroying property most likely rent class C apartments. Insurance companies covering this damage will need to make up the lost money by increasing rates, which will likely flow across several spectrums. Companies are already telling me on apartment buildings I own that rates will likely increase due to this. When this happens, we simply increase the rent, so at the end of the day, these people are partially paying for the mess they created. But they have no clue. Just another consequence of bad choices and following the faulty life map.
the insurance companies use any and every excuse to raise rates, quite often even where there hasn't been a previous crisis. Bad as the parmaceutical companies...

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I'm not really sure what you mean by "black whining," but there's a real possibility that the biggest group of whiners is the uppity white folk. Take, for example, @Wordyginters. Talk talk talk talk . . . nothing.
Good point, there are a ton of white idiots (the fastest growing poverty demographic following a flawed map) that are creating a lot of the riot issues. But for the casual observer who is observing the media, Hollywood, sports, big business, etc, they are witnessing them all bending over backwards to the black community. At first you feel bad, then you start saying - why aren’t other minorities struggling with this? Then you reach fatigue.

Reactions: bluenrg

https://www.walkawaycampaign.com/

God I respect this woman . . .

Their youtube channel has over 200,000 subscribers and millions of views, which is pretty impressive considering their time on the platform.

I also respect this woman.

This guy has my respect and admiration.

More respect . . .

and of course a man who comes by wisdom honestly

another man whose wisdom comes from hard work and hard lessons . . .

truth bomb . . .

more truth, about what happens when you become an independent think and walk away from a totalitarian mob: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex...-confrontation-they-chased-us-down-the-street

I guess the message here is I have respect for Candace Owens and Brandon Straka, and the millions of people who can now see the left is anti-science, anti-civilization, anti-truth, anti-logic, anti-western, anti-white, anti-progress, anti-integrity, anti-peace, anti-unification . . . but most of all ANTI-AMERICAN.

Welcome to all you former independents and leftists who have seen the light and will be voting for a man of color (Orange), and welcome to all of you about to cross over into the realm of reason and live-and-let-live patriotism.

Last edited:
https://www.walkawaycampaign.com/

God I respect this woman . . .

Their youtube channel has over 200,000 subscribers and millions of views, which is pretty impressive considering their time on the platform.

I also respect this woman.

This guy has my respect and admiration.

More respect . . .

I guess the message here is I have respect for Candace Owens and Brandon Straka, and the millions of people who can now see the left is anti-science, anti-civilization, anti-truth, anti-logic, anti-western, anti-white, anti-progress, anti-integrity, anti-peace, anti-unification . . . but most of all ANTI-AMERICAN.

Welcome to all you former independents and leftists who have seen the light and will be voting for a man of color (Orange), and welcome to all of you about to cross over into the realm of reason and live-and-let-live patriotism.
My buddy said he thinks Trump wins in a landslide from the changing minority vote. And this guy is a minority in LA. Time will tell. Black vote has voted overwhelmingly democrat for generations. You would think they might rethink that decision when in the year 2020 they have it worse today since the beginning of time.

My buddy said he thinks Trump wins in a landslide from the changing minority vote. And this guy is a minority in LA. Time will tell. Black vote has voted overwhelmingly democrat for generations. You would think they might rethink that decision when in the year 2020 they have it worse today since the beginning of time.
Zero chance he wins the popular vote but those swing states obviously are the only thing that matters

If looking inward is a racist statement, then we are at an impass. It’s almost like you were waiting to be offended by something and I have apparently succeeded.

It’s called self reflection. It’s a success principle, so based on our conversation thus far I see why you don’t understand it. It’s very powerful - I do it all the time. If I’m not performing to the level of my teammates, I have to look inward and find my roadblock. Most the time it’s my attitude, and I have control over that, so I fix it and move forward or I stay stuck and get fired as my teammates lap me.

Asian culture is very self reflective - and hence you cannot include them along with the Black community in your examples.

So let me be clear - Damn right you need to look inward. The black community is a mess unlike any other community.
The discourse in this thread from both sides is so civilized compared to what takes place in my neck of the woods.

Overall even though I agree that personal responsibility, self-reflection, family values, respect for education etc are critical ingredients in the recipe for success and overcome slight biases that may (or not) exist, I do think African-Americans have a disadvantage caused by school curriculum. Why are first graders (yes begins in first grade) hammered about slavery and social injustices and it continues every year through elementary and middle school. Could this not wait until high school? Could such revelations be causing harm, perhaps even an inferiority complex in unformed minds, particularly in african american children? One can connect the dots to extrapolate where this can lead. Other minority kids (jewish or asian or indian) do not quite have to endure such a demoralizing educational experience. Btw, teaching history is not the issue, some topics should be covered later after minds have had a chance to form somewhat.

typed on a tiny screen, so excuse gaps and mistakes.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT