ADVERTISEMENT

People that loot and riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I admire you. Here’s the keys to success, and you have no control over them:
1. Be born white
2. Two parent family, comfortable financially(mom & dad not working 2 or 3 jobs, generally they are at home when you are)
3. Parents have the time/resources to read to you, get you involved in activities, sports & otherwise
4. Live in low crime area, food, basic needs, never a concern
5. Higher education/entrepreneurship part of family culture, talked about & taught formally and informally
This guy is either a troll, or has 0 lived experience contributing to his opinion. Regurgitated bullshit leftist party points. Look at the disadvantaged and the "privileged", both groups span the racial spectrum. The soft bigotry of low expectation is appalling. Are you one of those who believe math is racist?

Minorities have an advantage over white people? Nice. Glad to know the Klan is alive & well on the Husker Rivals board. Tell me about how being white has negatively affected you? You seem to be confused. Instances of individual success from minorities does not negate the facts behind institutional racism. By almost any rational measure, black Americans have poorer outcomes across the board. If you want to use your Eugenics theories (you seem like the type of guy who rooted for DiCaprio in Django) to explain that, go ahead and spout your vile nonsense. It makes me sad, but entertains in a depraved sort of way.

Actually, you seem to be confused. He gave you a few examples of how he is less privileged than his Indian, Jewish, and Asian brothers and sisters. Isn't that what you're talking about? Lumping us all into groups, taking an average, and then reaching a conclusion on who is privileged and who isn't privileged based on that average? Does America, or any country for that matter, owe it to their citizens to provide equal opportunity, or equal outcomes?

Please provide the " facts" behind institutional racism. I mean, I'm still moved by your whole collateral-damage-isn't-as-bad-as-murder take, while you refuse to address the "facts" of 1 death per 2,800,000.

Reactions: bshirt73
And it still wont happen when you have a culture problem.

It CAN'T happen. Science has disproven the theory of equal outcomes. It exists nowhere in nature. Equality is a political concept (fantasy) created to prey upon minds handicapped with weak critical thinking skills in order to get their vote so those who view themselves as superior can acquire power over those they see as inferior.
Anyone who thinks Pelosi sees herself as equal to anyone, or WANTS to be equal to anyone/everyone is delusional.

Last edited:
Yes. And you and I have lived long enough to see the fringe turn into the mainstream. IMO we are on a precipice. I don't know if we are Rome in the final stages, but I do know we can't pretend that weakness/moral hazard has not become the norm within our institutions. And that doesn't bode well for the future. This upcoming election may be as important as 1860 and 1864.

Oh boy, you couldn't possibly be more accurate. We're just a hair's breadth away from massive disaster in the USA. If Dementia Joe wins we're in deep, deep, deep doo-doo. Indeed, a very possible monster sized disaster starring at our eyes.....that most probably cannot be even somewhat adjusted.

You betcha, it's a scary as hell scenario to say the least. Again, an excellent post sir. Thank you!

Right. More and more people of all colors are getting sick of it. BLM protests around the globe, including small town Nebraska. Let's argue about which has the power of the people. If you don't think that brown people have a different experience in the US than white people, you have very little ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

When you make a decision to resist a lawful arrest you are pretty much solely to blame for what happens to you. Color doesn’t make any difference in that situation.

It is simple - that is the beauty of it. Brookings Institute study concluded any American that follows 4 steps has a 98% chance of not living in poverty.

1. Graduate high school
2. Work 40 hours a week
3. Wait until your 22 years old to get married
4. Have a child after you are married

There you go. In addition, there are other common sense principles like spend less than you make and save 10% of your income, but that’s another conversation.

Are you going to tell me these 4 principles are too difficult for Black people, but easy for Asian Americans?

For the record, white people are currently the fastest growing demographic of not following those 4 principles and also the fastest demographic growing in poverty as it stands today. Coincidence?

It’s a free country and a person can follow any path they want. If you want to flip your middle finger at a proven strategy and follow the model of many celebrities and athletes, be my guest. Just accept the consequences of your actions and don’t tell me I’m the problem for following a proven path after your life turns to shit.

Wow....an excellent read. Thank you sir!

My wife moved here from Colombia when she was a teenager. She didn’t know any English at the time. She is now a medical doctor, and she destroys cancer in kids. She only had point 2 of your “keys to success.” Take a lap clown.
Hilarious that you think individual instances of people having success somehow refutes the idea that thousands of others don’t make it. If you don’t think my keys to success give people who grew up in those circumstances a huge advantage, you aren’t smart enough to be married to a MEDICAL DOCTOR. I’ll see your clown and raise you a blowhard knave thumbsucker.

When you make a decision to resist a lawful arrest you are pretty much solely to blame for what happens to you. Color doesn’t make any difference in that situation.
Maybe thinking that helps you sleep at night. But this isn’t the Wild West. Cops aren’t meant to be judge, jury, and executioner. Claiming people who get murdered by cops deserve it is hilariously moronic.

Actually, you seem to be confused. He gave you a few examples of how he is less privileged than his Indian, Jewish, and Asian brothers and sisters. Isn't that what you're talking about? Lumping us all into groups, taking an average, and then reaching a conclusion on who is privileged and who isn't privileged based on that average? Does America, or any country for that matter, owe it to their citizens to provide equal opportunity, or equal outcomes?

Please provide the " facts" behind institutional racism. I mean, I'm still moved by your whole collateral-damage-isn't-as-bad-as-murder take, while you refuse to address the "facts" of 1 death per 2,800,000.
Blacks and minorities in general have lower life expectancies, higher instances of homelessness, get paid less, face housing discrimination, higher unemployment, worse health outcomes. But don’t believe me, just do a little research.

Blacks and minorities in general have lower life expectancies, higher instances of homelessness, get paid less, higher unemployment, worse health outcomes. But don’t believe me, just do a little research.

And who is the cause of that ??? Are you including Asians and Indians? We get that you know ONE side of the issue. The problem is the people who keep defeating you know BOTH sides of the issue.

Last edited:
Blacks and minorities in general have lower life expectancies, higher instances of homelessness, get paid less, face housing discrimination, higher unemployment, worse health outcomes. But don’t believe me, just do a little research.

Ah ha, so it IS about equal outcomes, NOT about equal opportunity. Actually, I'd like you to post the sources of information, assuming that there are any. Kinda like this, a recent gallup polI shows that 81% of black americans want as much, or more, police presence in their communities. Something like that. Assuming all of the above it true, it HAS TO BE racism as the reason for all of it, doesn't it. Have you taken the time to look behind any of it?

Hilarious that you think individual instances of people having success somehow refutes the idea that thousands of others don’t make it. If you don’t think my keys to success give people who grew up in those circumstances a huge advantage, you aren’t smart enough to be married to a MEDICAL DOCTOR. I’ll see your clown and raise you a blowhard knave thumbsucker.

I disproved your point. You’re wrong. Now go run that lap.. I’m sure you need it.

Last edited:
Minorities have an advantage over white people? Nice. Glad to know the Klan is alive & well on the Husker Rivals board. Tell me about how being white has negatively affected you? You seem to be confused. Instances of individual success from minorities does not negate the facts behind institutional racism. By almost any rational measure, black Americans have poorer outcomes across the board. If you want to use your Eugenics theories (you seem like the type of guy who rooted for DiCaprio in Django) to explain that, go ahead and spout your vile nonsense. It makes me sad, but entertains in a depraved sort of way.
Typical response when you cannot defend why certain minorities are succeeding amazingly well. So you start name calling. No problem - keep following that flawed roadmap.

Curious - isn’t it racist to suggest one race cannot make it when others are thriving? You sure do not put a lot of faith in black people.

God I admire you. Here’s the keys to success, and you have no control over them:
1. Be born white
2. Two parent family, comfortable financially(mom & dad not working 2 or 3 jobs, generally they are at home when you are)
3. Parents have the time/resources to read to you, get you involved in activities, sports & otherwise
4. Live in low crime area, food, basic needs, never a concern
5. Higher education/entrepreneurship part of family culture, talked about & taught formally and informally
Difference in mindset, my friend. I believe I (Or anybody else) has a lot of control, at least until we give up our freedom.

You suggest white people are so intellectually superior that they magnificently orchestrated a grand conspiracy to hold down black people without whips and chains. Trust me, white people are not that smart.

Sorry you have such low respect for black people. I have seen several thrive amazingly well. I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on that.

Typical response when you cannot defend why certain minorities are succeeding amazingly well. So you start name calling. No problem - keep following that flawed roadmap.

Curious - isn’t it racist to suggest one race cannot make it when others are thriving? You sure do not put a lot of faith in black people.
Of course some individuals can make it regardless of circumstances. Thru luck and pluck and good fortune. That minorities are overly represented in poverty, homelessness, education etc...isn’t evidence that they are bad people, or lack character, or work ethic—as you seem to suggest. Rather, what I say, is that it’s in large part due to institutional racism. Your select few examples of minorities who “make it” doesn’t mean squat. Nationally, when you look at broad numbers, what is your explanation for black people being more likely to have less money or die earlier than white people?
Difference in mindset, my friend. I believe I (Or anybody else) has a lot of control, at least until we give up our freedom.

You suggest white people are so intellectually superior that they magnificently orchestrated a grand conspiracy to hold down black people without whips and chains. Trust me, white people are not that smart.

Sorry you have such low respect for black people. I have seen several thrive amazingly well. I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on that.

What about my recipe for success smacks of some grand conspiracy? Does the white hood on your head interfere w your reading comprehension?

Of course some individuals can make it regardless of circumstances. Thru luck and pluck and good fortune. That minorities are overly represented in poverty, homelessness, education etc...isn’t evidence that they are bad people, or lack character, or work ethic—as you seem to suggest. Rather, what I say, is that it’s in large part due to institutional racism. Your select few examples of minorities who “make it” doesn’t mean squat. Nationally, when you look at broad numbers, what is your explanation for black people being more likely to have less money or die earlier than white people?

So Asians (richest race in America) are holding white, blacks, and Hispanics down. Did I do that right?

Sweet. I’ll let all minority friends know that they are only having success due to luck. It wasn’t their hard work, just luck. That is insanely racist by the way. You are the most racist person on here.

what's your explanation for Asian/Jewish folks rising above the institutional racism?

the list you posted was correct, minus point #1 and minus financial security in a 2-parent home.

everyone thrives when they focus on keeping their family together, making responsible choices and focusing on education. when it comes to the plight of the African-American community, look no further than those who've claimed to care about them most over the last 50 years for failing them. charlatanistic, do as I say not as I do rhetoric has been exposed for the absolute BS it is.

I’ve said it several times - ROADMAP. When Black people are doing so much worse than every other demographic, you need to look inward. Your explanation that people have no control over their lives says a lot. When you tell your kids that, you handicap them.

what's your explanation for Asian/Jewish folks rising above the institutional racism?

the list you posted was correct, minus point #1 and minus financial security in a 2-parent home.

everyone thrives when they focus on keeping their family together, making responsible choices and focusing on education. when it comes to the plight of the African-American community, look no further than those who've claimed to care about them most over the last 50 years for failing them. charlatanistic, do as I say not as I do rhetoric has been exposed for the absolute BS it is.
He will call you a name to divert the attention away from this FACT.

Reactions: bshirt73
This guy is either a troll, or has 0 lived experience contributing to his opinion. Regurgitated bullshit leftist party points. Look at the disadvantaged and the "privileged", both groups span the racial spectrum. The soft bigotry of low expectation is appalling. Are you one of those who believe math is racist?

Seems like he is a NU student...

I’ve said it several times - ROADMAP. When Black people are doing so much worse than every other demographic, you need to look inward. Your explanation that people have no control over their lives says a lot. When you tell your kids that, you handicap them.

ah, there it is . . . You need to look inward. I point to obvious cultural and societal barriers, you think minorities are deficient at some personal level. I think you are taking a lot for granted and pretending it’s evidence of high moral fiber. I’m not in anyway saying people don’t have control of their lives. I’m recognizing that some people have tremendous advantages that they refuse to see or acknowledge, and then blame minorities for not working hard enough.

d1988a854b9d67b372134764237a62f5b4013786.png

ah, there it is . . . You need to look inward. I point to obvious cultural and societal barriers, you think minorities are deficient at some personal level. I think you are taking a lot for granted and pretending it’s evidence of high moral fiber. I’m not in anyway saying people don’t have control of their lives. I’m recognizing that some people have tremendous advantages that they refuse to see or acknowledge, and then blame minorities for not working hard enough.
Serious question that is worthy of discussion: what percentage of a population needs to be white before they begin oppressing non-white people?

Serious question that is worthy of discussion: what percentage of a population needs to be white before they begin oppressing non-white people?
Seems to me a lot of big beautiful whites feel oppressed already. Someone’s cousin got a scholarship for checking an Asian box.

What about my recipe for success smacks of some grand conspiracy? Does the white hood on your head interfere w your reading comprehension?

We're all hostage to circumstance. Why even make an effort? That's your "recipe?" The Overton Window has shifted far, but not that far. And you don't have look far to prove that garbage wrong.

Seems to me a lot of big beautiful whites feel oppressed already. Someone’s cousin got a scholarship for checking an Asian box.
Not sure what that has to do with anything.

It just seems to me that based on what you've been saying, since white people are a majority in this country they are oppressing minorities based on sheer numbers. I'm asking if it takes 50% before oppression is possible, or is it higher or lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT