ADVERTISEMENT

People that loot and riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black community has followed a bad roadmap for life. Single motherhood is higher than any other group. Then the BLM platform actually calls for the destruction of the nuclear family even further? WTF?

They abandon a political party who ended slavery and side with the pro-abortion side, where the black community accounts for 40% of the snuffed out lives, but only account for 13% of the population. You actually have some leaders stepping up and speaking out about this - like Candace Owens. It’s hard to feel sympathy for people when they keep shooting them selves in the foot.

Interestingly, White Americans are not the richest in America. It is Asian Americans. Have they been persecuted? Well, they were put into internment camps under FDR. Asians living today are 1-2 generations removed from that horrendous event, not hundreds of years removed. Yet they prosper. Why? They follow a much better roadmap.

Black America needs to change their roadmap. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results. Insane people are generally not respected. Screaming and breaking shit is not going to improve their situation or respect they receive.
Damn. Where do you get these roadmaps at? Where be the roadmaps? Sounds so simple.

The black community has followed a bad roadmap for life. Single motherhood is higher than any other group. Then the BLM platform actually calls for the destruction of the nuclear family even further? WTF?

They abandon a political party who ended slavery and side with the pro-abortion side, where the black community accounts for 40% of the snuffed out lives, but only account for 13% of the population. You actually have some leaders stepping up and speaking out about this - like Candace Owens. It’s hard to feel sympathy for people when they keep shooting them selves in the foot.

Interestingly, White Americans are not the richest in America. It is Asian Americans. Have they been persecuted? Well, they were put into internment camps under FDR. Asians living today are 1-2 generations removed from that horrendous event, not hundreds of years removed. Yet they prosper. Why? They follow a much better roadmap.

Black America needs to change their roadmap. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results. Insane people are generally not respected. Screaming and breaking shit is not going to improve their situation or respect they receive.
Candace Owens isn't the ally you think she is or the ally you want. Her grift is to criticize the black community and that criticism will always be amplified. She is the black friend most don't have to make them feel better about their own prejudices. See I cant be prejudiced here is a real live black person saying things I also think. It's bs and she was running an anti trump site just a few years ago. There is money in being against the grain and she is cashing in. She is the Clay Travis of politics. It's about the money not genuine beliefs

Right. More and more people of all colors are getting sick of it. BLM protests around the globe, including small town Nebraska. Let's argue about which has the power of the people. If you don't think that brown people have a different experience in the US than white people, you have very little ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Then I assume you don't either....so what is your shoe size?

Reactions: starbrown
There's a difference between words and physical violence. Oh wait, your side says there is no difference, thus safe spaces are needed. So if there is no difference that means everyone in BLM/Antifa who threaten violence if they lose in November should be arrested, correct?

BTW, explain to us the moral high ground of a movement/politicalparty which says openly, "If you don't give me what I want I'll burn your house down" ?
One last thing, since the left keeps saying Orangeman has caused all the unrest to get himself re-elected . . . why would unrest get him re-elected? The only way that makes sense is if they are implying that the DNC will be blamed for violence in blue cities. So why are they expecting voters to punish them if Orangeman is at fault? We all know the answer, and so do you.
I'm going to print out your post and take it down to the bulletin board at ANTIFA HQ. Right after I build several strawmen like you did.

Right. More and more people of all colors are getting sick of it. BLM protests around the globe, including small town Nebraska. Let's argue about which has the power of the people. If you don't think that brown people have a different experience in the US than white people, you have very little ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

You've kind of been decimated . . . someone you're ignoring (bigredrules) already correctly pointed out after WW2 Asian people had as many obstacles as anyone ... and now they achieve at a higher level than anyone . . . not hard to figure out why . . . well for you it appears hard, maybe impossible. BTW, I'm gonna assume your skin is pink. Have you ever considered the white-supremacy-mind needed to assume everyone with a different skin pigment than yours should be pitied?

Last edited:
Reactions: OzzyLvr
Candace Owens isn't the ally you think she is or the ally you want. Her grift is to criticize the black community and that criticism will always be amplified. She is the black friend most don't have to make them feel better about their own prejudices. See I cant be prejudiced here is a real live black person saying things I also think. It's bs and she was running an anti trump site just a few years ago. There is money in being against the grain and she is cashing in. She is the Clay Travis of politics. It's about the money not genuine beliefs

Wrong. I've been following her on you-tube for some time and am fully convinced she's a VERY sharp woman. I have no idea what she thought 3 or 4 years ago but she's on the money now. You can have your Nancy Pelosi/Dementia Joe heroes.....I'll stick with Trump & Candice.

Fair enough?

Wrong. I've been following her on you-tube for some time and am fully convinced she's a VERY sharp woman. I have no idea what she thought 3 or 4 years ago but she's on the money now. You can have your Nancy Pelosi/Dementia Joe heroes.....I'll stick with Trump & Candice.

Fair enough?

She had an epiphany that was genuine. If the person you quoted knew anything about her they would know what lead her out of the darkness. I bet the person you quoted has the same cynicism about Michelle Malkin.

Fair enough?
Pelosi disgusts me and Biden is unfit for office at this stage in his life.. Also it's Candace

You've kind of been decimated . . . someone you're ignoring (bigredrules) already correctly pointed out after WW2 Asian people had as many obstacles as anyone ... and now they achieve at a higher level than anyone . . . not hard to figure out why . . . well for you it appears hard, maybe impossible. BTW, I'm gonna assume your skin is pink. Have you ever considered the white-supremacy-mind needed to assume everyone with a different skin pigment than yours is unable to succeed?
Not hard to figure out why you are having so much difficulty understanding or admitting that minorities don't have the same experiences or advantages of white people.

She had an epiphany that was genuine. If the person you quoted knew anything about her they would know what lead her out of the darkness. I bet the person you quoted has the same cynicism about Michelle Malkin.

Yes sir.....high odds to be sure.

Pelosi disgusts me and Biden is unfit for office at this stage in his life.. Also it's Candace

And you've offered no proof of your claim toward her other than a cynical distrust. Reagan was a democrat and union leader before moving right. Same for Charlton Heston. Same for Dave Rubin and Tim Poole and Horowitz and Hitchens and the list is pretty long.
Your cynicism is unwarranted unless it is a guise for something else.

Not hard to figure out why you are having so much difficulty understanding or admitting that minorities don't have the same experiences or advantages of white people.

Do you fancy yourself highly persuasive? Give us the evidence of that in this thread?

Wow....ok then, I stand most humbly corrected. But how can you be such a hard core snowflake "and" also be totally disgusted with Pelosi & Dementia Joe? Holy Moly ......you're a unique guy or gal.

So anyway, let's just agree to disagree regarding Candice. I wish you the best!

She ran a website called degree180 which was anti conservative and anti trump. Content included the mocking of trumps penis size, constant criticism of Republicans, referring to the tea party as bat shit crazy, quotes about them eventually all dying off and when they do real social change can happen. It wasn't until she went full 180 (ironic) where she began to gain traction. It's a grift and lane that will be good for her career. It's the same reason Jason Whitlock can find a job. Show me a black person that will constantly criticize the black community and there will be some entity that will be more than willing to amplify that criticism. It's perfectly acceptable to question everyone and everything but not always with the same slant. Its a disingenuous act

Wow....ok then, I stand most humbly corrected. But how can you be such a hard core snowflake "and" also be totally disgusted with Pelosi & Dementia Joe? Holy Moly ......you're a unique guy or gal.

So anyway, let's just agree to disagree regarding Candice. I wish you the best!
That's your label. I wrote in Theo Epstein in 2016 and voted Bush when it was an option. I just can't for the life of me get why anyone would support trump. He is not a good person and never has been. I get not voting Biden but supporting Trump the person is a tough one to reconcile. How have people not realized the profile Pic is Scott Frost as a woman?!? It's from the app a few months back that made sports figures of they looked like women

She ran a website called degree180 which was anti conservative and anti trump. Content included the mocking of trumps penis size, constant criticism of Republicans, referring to the tea party as bat shit crazy, quotes about them eventually all dying off and when they do real social change can happen. It wasn't until she went full 180 (ironic) where she began to gain traction. It's a grift and lane that will be good for her career. It's the same reason Jason Whitlock can find a job. Show me a black person that will constantly criticize the black community and there will be some entity that will be more than willing to amplify that criticism. It's perfectly acceptable to question everyone and everything but not always with the same slant. Its a disingenuous act

First off she never tried to hide who she used to be. In your world people are not allowed to grow and change? I already addressed your flawed logic with examples of others who started down the wrong path and then self-corrected. The right is generally more skeptical of purity tests. Hmmmmmm, who is it who struggles with forgiveness and tolerance?

Last edited:

Nope.

As I already previously admitted to not knowing anything about her years ago but for the last six months or so I haven't seen her even once saying anything as low-life as you mentioned. I also haven't seen her criticizing the black community except for her will to have them get out from needing snowflake handouts and stand for yourself.

I see nothing wrong with that attitude what-so-ever. She doesn't want and "also" doesn't think her black Americans should "desperately need" affirmative action, bigger welfare checks, subsidized housing, etc, etc.

It's just the massive difference between you Dims.......and us.

That's your label. I wrote in Theo Epstein in 2016 and voted Bush when it was an option. I just can't for the life of me get why anyone would support trump. He is not a good person and never has been. I get not voting Biden but supporting Trump the person is a tough one to reconcile. How have people not realized the profile Pic is Scott Frost as a woman?!? It's from the app a few months back that made sports figures of they looked like women

What??? You can't possibly be serious.

Reactions: starbrown
Damn. Where do you get these roadmaps at? Where be the roadmaps? Sounds so simple.
It is simple - that is the beauty of it. Brookings Institute study concluded any American that follows 4 steps has a 98% chance of not living in poverty.

1. Graduate high school
2. Work 40 hours a week
3. Wait until your 22 years old to get married
4. Have a child after you are married

There you go. In addition, there are other common sense principles like spend less than you make and save 10% of your income, but that’s another conversation.

Are you going to tell me these 4 principles are too difficult for Black people, but easy for Asian Americans?

For the record, white people are currently the fastest growing demographic of not following those 4 principles and also the fastest demographic growing in poverty as it stands today. Coincidence?

It’s a free country and a person can follow any path they want. If you want to flip your middle finger at a proven strategy and follow the model of many celebrities and athletes, be my guest. Just accept the consequences of your actions and don’t tell me I’m the problem for following a proven path after your life turns to shit.

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. I have very few black friends, but the ones I have followed a different roadmap and they are all very successful people. They have chosen not to follow Al Sharpton and other victim leaders and their lives are very good. They are complimentary of Candice are are happy a black person is challenging some of the poor practices their community have been following.

Her number one reason for the problems in the black community is absentee fathers. I believe she is correct and studies also agree with her. Again, not to make this a race thing. The same results happen when any other demographic decides that impregnating women and not sticking around is the thing to do. White absentee fathers are growing the fastest right now are the results are the same.

If you look back over your life, many times the person you learned the most from was also the toughest. In my opinion, the black community needs the tough love that Candice is offering. We have seen the results of the Al Sharpton victimology leadership.

Last edited:
But that is not true. Asian Americans and Indian Americans (people originally from India, hard to know what you call them in this day of identity politics) are wealthier than the white community. Jewish people only account for 4% of the American population, but are nearly 25% of the Fortune 500 list. Are you suggesting that these people have not been persecuted?

I’m telling you that they DO have an advantage over white people. They value education, work, and family more than the white community. Interesting how certain roadmaps always produce...

Bill Clinton?

I don't think insurance covers this type of thing. It gets classified as domestic terrorism. Insurance doesn't pay for acts of war or terrorism.

So people that work hard to build a business are having years of equity destroyed. Other people that work for big chains get layed off. Where's the justice in that?

Misery loves company? How is make you feel our pain a solution? And for those who say that - Who the hell has burned down your business?

All you get is a tit for tat, middle east 1000 year grudge, multi-tribe, local militia,warlord,Hatfield-McCoy, road warrior world. No thanks. Looting and riots are stupid and unacceptable at any level.

It is simple - that is the beauty of it. Brookings Institute study concluded any American that follows 4 steps has a 98% chance of not living in poverty.

1. Graduate high school
2. Work 40 hours a week

There you go. In addition, there are other common sense principles like spend less than you make and save 10% of your income, but that’s another conversation.

Are you going to tell me these 4 principles are too difficult for Black people, but easy for Asian Americans?

For the record, white people are currently the fastest growing demographic of not following those 4 principles and also the fastest demographic growing in poverty as it stands today. Coincidence?

It’s a free country and a person can follow any path they want. If you want to flip your middle finger at a proven strategy and follow the model of many celebrities and athletes, be my guest. Just accept the consequences of your actions and don’t tell me I’m the problem for following a proven path after your life turns to shit.

Those principles are racists. Seriously, people believe that. Some also believe that being punctual is racist as well. You can’t make this stuff up.

Wait, I thought this was about the evil systemically racist cops hunting down unarmed black people, as proven by the death rate of 1 in every 2,800,000 people. Is that the different experience? Or are you changing the narrative? What’s the difference in experiences?

Like, all minorities, or just a select group? You sound like the type of person who, if you’re not already there, is a full fledged member of the Jacob Blake Sr. Club. There’s an inspiring and unifying guy right there. I wish I could be as enlightened as the two of you.

You seem like a intelligent person, have you do any research or trump and all of the good things he’s done, from supplying a plane to use to transport GI’s to the loaning of money to black business people where nobody else would. Look I realize he’s definitely not a choir boy, but who was the last great role model as a president we had? Regan,Kennedy, Eisenhower? And don’t say Obama he was maybe more polarizing than trump the only difference is the people that opposed him were either scared because of his misuse of the fbi irs and we didn’t start looting burning or killing. We took losing like a adult and did our talking at the ballot box. That’s they way your supposed to do it. Not this Nazi stormtrooper formula

BB16WoHv.img

Portland woman protesting racial injustice in America in July....I could get behind that kind of protest!!!

Reactions: tarheelhusker
But that is not true. Asian Americans and Indian Americans (people originally from India, hard to know what you call them in this day of identity politics) are wealthier than the white community. Jewish people only account for 4% of the American population, but are nearly 25% of the Fortune 500 list. Are you suggesting that these people have not been persecuted?

I’m telling you that they DO have an advantage over white people. They value education, work, and family more than the white community. Interesting how certain roadmaps always produce...

Minorities have an advantage over white people? Nice. Glad to know the Klan is alive & well on the Husker Rivals board. Tell me about how being white has negatively affected you? You seem to be confused. Instances of individual success from minorities does not negate the facts behind institutional racism. By almost any rational measure, black Americans have poorer outcomes across the board. If you want to use your Eugenics theories (you seem like the type of guy who rooted for DiCaprio in Django) to explain that, go ahead and spout your vile nonsense. It makes me sad, but entertains in a depraved sort of way.

Minorities have an advantage over white people? Nice. Glad to know the Klan is alive & well on the Husker Rivals board. Tell me about how being white has negatively affected you? You seem to be confused. Instances of individual success from minorities does not negate the facts behind institutional racism. By almost any rational measure, black Americans have poorer outcomes across the board. If you want to use your Eugenics theories (you seem like the type of guy who rooted for DiCaprio in Django) to explain that, go ahead and spout your vile nonsense. It makes me sad, but entertains in a depraved sort of way.

Minorities do have some advantages. My wife is from Colombia, and she made our kids check the Hispanic box. She said they will have much more options for future scholarships and college acceptances.

1. Graduate high school
2. Work 40 hours a week

God I admire you. Here’s the keys to success, and you have no control over them:
1. Be born white
2. Two parent family, comfortable financially(mom & dad not working 2 or 3 jobs, generally they are at home when you are)
3. Parents have the time/resources to read to you, get you involved in activities, sports & otherwise
4. Live in low crime area, food, basic needs, never a concern
5. Higher education/entrepreneurship part of family culture, talked about & taught formally and informally

God I admire you. Here’s the keys to success, and you have no control over them:
1. Be born white
2. Two parent family, comfortable financially(mom & dad not working 2 or 3 jobs, generally they are at home when you are)
3. Parents have the time/resources to read to you, get you involved in activities, sports & otherwise
5. Higher education/entrepreneurship part of family culture, talked about & taught formally and informally

My wife moved here from Colombia when she was a teenager. She didn’t know any English at the time. She is now a medical doctor, and she destroys cancer in kids. She only had point 2 of your “keys to success.” Take a lap clown.

Nailed it. Black billionaires: how did they make it? Black President. Black Supreme Court justices. Black police chiefs. Could it be these people have something in common? Maybe in their private life they make decisions like the ones BRR referenced. Now when we look at all the "victims" BLM claims as martyrs, what do they have in common? Almost every single of one of them had a record and law enforcement only showed up after someone called the police looking for help. There are plenty of black heroes who have died. But their stories aren't told by BLM. No one at BLM cries for David Dorn.

When I was a child adults and often times my peers used the phrase "common sense". As a youngster I got tired of the repetitive nature of that phrase. My teachers used it. My family used it. My co-workers used it. My school-mates used it. As a society we used to shame people unfamiliar with the concept of common sense. We stopped doing that a few decades back and we are seeing the results today . . . in corporate management (flooded with people who got there in an unmerited way) . . . in journalism . . . academia . . . religion . . . entertainment. Pretty much every pillar is now made of sand because of discarding one simple concept: common sense.

I'm not religious myself, but this video is disturbing. It's a reminder that people alleging the USA is Nazi Germany or the Confederate States of America are doing it on FAITH, not facts. So it shouldn't surprise me that a societal pillar founded on faith has now fallen to a movement founded on the same thing.

Last edited:
Candace is fine. It takes money to get your word out.

They hate her simply because she is black and conservative

The rest of their excuses are just pure lies...lol

Yep, when you wander off the plantation you MUST be discredited. The politics of personal destruction. You don't have to look any further than the Kavanaugh hearings to understand what mind-set is required to employ it, and what party subscribes to it like no other.

Last edited:
1. Be born white
No control over two parents family? Take a hard look at how LBJs great society destroyed the black family.
At lot is the choices you as a person makes, hell most of us rural kids grew up poor the only one that had money was someone who inherited there wealth or the banker in the local community. I didn’t ask God to be born white, hell if I could have I’d have ask God to let my parents be wealthy. You know I wouldn’t change one thing. Having less money makes you appreciate your accomplishments

Last edited:
Nailed it. Black billionaires: how did they make it? Black President. Black Supreme Court justices. Black police chiefs. Could it be these people have something in common? Maybe in their private life they make decisions like the ones BRR referenced. Now when we look at all the "victims" BLM claims as martyrs, what do they have in common? Almost every single of one of them had a record and law enforcement only showed up after someone called the police looking for help. There are plenty of black heroes who have died. But their stories aren't told by BLM. No one at BLM cries for David Dorn.

When I was a child adults and often times my peers used the phrase "common sense". As a youngster I got tired of the repetitive nature of that phrase. My teachers used it. My family used it. My co-workers used. My school-mates used it. As a society we used to shame people unfamiliar with the concept of common sense. We stopped doing that a few decades back and we are seeing the results today . . . in corporate management (flooded with people who got there in an unmerited way) . . . in journalism . . . academia . . . religious institutions . . . entertainment. Pretty much every pillar is now made of sand because of discarding one simple concept: common sense.

I'm not religious myself, but this video is disturbing. It's a reminder that people alleging the USA is Nazi Germany or the Confederate States of America are doing it on FAITH, not facts. So it shouldn't surprise me that a societal pillar founded on faith has now fallen to a movement founded on the same thing.

BLM is pushing fear and hate and division, it is not faith, and this priest is a clown. There are sheep and weak people in all walks of life and in all vocations.

BLM is pushing fear and hate and division, it is not faith, and this priest is a clown. There are sheep and weak people in all walks of life and in all vocations.

Yes. And you and I have lived long enough to see the fringe turn into the mainstream. IMO we are on a precipice. I don't know if we are Rome in the final stages, but I do know we can't pretend that weakness/moral hazard has not become the norm within our institutions. And that doesn't bode well for the future. This upcoming election may be as important as 1860 and 1864.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT