ADVERTISEMENT

People that loot and riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a claim adjuster at a high risk insurance company, these losses are being covered by us. I cannot speak for other companies, but I suspect most are following suit. Having said that, it's immaterial. What's happening is wrong and a certain political side is condoning this death and destruction because they think it helps their chances in a few months. It's total bullshit and every single law abiding citizen who pays their taxes and insurance premiums will be paying for all this when it's said and done. You think my company is just going to shrug its shoulders and say "Oh well, we didn't do so hot in that area last year, so it goes"? No, they're going to bend everyone over and stick up their ass, sans lube, and we will all pay for it.
Those intellectual geniuses who are destroying property most likely rent class C apartments. Insurance companies covering this damage will need to make up the lost money by increasing rates, which will likely flow across several spectrums. Companies are already telling me on apartment buildings I own that rates will likely increase due to this. When this happens, we simply increase the rent, so at the end of the day, these people are partially paying for the mess they created. But they have no clue. Just another consequence of bad choices and following the faulty life map.

hell of a symbol to adopt to show your regional pride

EaQxA8WUwAEEwdX

but then again many probably feel the same way about this flag

nazi-party-flag-1.jpg
Last time I checked Nazis don't really have a region. As I said, I'm not a fan of the confederate flag and it doesn't hurt my feelings to see it removed from public places. I will not comment on the intelligence of either group flying those colors. They're relics of history that are inappropriate in today's world. I would say however, that today's Nazi's are probably a helluva lot more dangerous than Billy Bob with a confederate sticker pasted on his monster truck.

Reactions: Rick Chick
We were all told burning a USA flag was freedom of expression or it’s just a piece of cloth, so I bought a confederate flag, no I don’t display it the reason I bought it was the thought police or politically correct or now it Nazi stormtroopers are saying you can’t have one because it stands for something bad. I thought a flag was a flag and just a piece of cloth?

I would be concerned about a country that doesn’t rise up if some of its citizens were being murdered in the street by those with authority and not being given the opportunity for due process.

So the way you respond to innocent people being hurt and murdered is to go out and become the exact same person you claim to hate by going out and hurting and murdering innocent people?

These idiots in the street are becoming exactly what they claim to hate.
Maybe that's what it boils down to at the basic level, self hate.

So the way you respond to innocent people being hurt and murdered is to go out and become the exact same person you claim to hate by going out and hurting and murdering innocent people?

These idiots in the street are becoming exactly what they claim to hate.
Maybe that's what it boils down to at the basic level, self hate.

Don't let them fool you. They are VERY selective about which types of killings bother them. I could list the exact details, but we all know what they are.

If you are more worried about the looting than the reason people are looting, science has proven you’ve been played like a rube by Fox News & various talk radio hosts and Facebook news. You’re good people, you’ve just succumbed to bad information.

I wonder what they think about themselves when they get home. Stole some stuff, burned down somebody else's business, maybe assaulted a cop. When they lay down to go to sleep, what do you think goes through their mind? Can a person completely numb themselves from shame and honestly be happy with hurting others?

Horowitz (USA) and Hitchens (U.K.) were both revolutionary communists. They eloquently explain the mind of the left. They literally think they are Gods. You've heard the phrase "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely". Has anyone on this board ever heard Nancy Pelosi apologize for anything? That's no accident. She honestly believes she has never done anything that is worthy of contrition.
Imagine you are convinced you are not just better than everyone, but that the only way Utopia can be brought into the world is if you are made absolute ruler (also remember their version of Utopia is actually Dystopia). Now imagine you are worse than almost everyone but you suffer from a complete lack of self-awareness combined with a totally defective moral compass. The type of personality which could end another's life and then moments later point to an innocent bystander and blame them for the horrific crime. It's a level of mental illness that you and I can't imagine, and the reason we can't imagine it is because we are sane.

I'm not advocating for their death but when do we quit avoiding the criminal history of the perp and what led up to the shooting. These cops aren't just walking up to an individual and shooting, and there not just shooting because the individual is black.
More whites are killed then black in the same scenario, numbers show that. Should the white community be marching, looting, and burning.

In the Blake case, the cops were called to the situation by the black community based on a disturbance and knew Blake had a warrant for felony sexual assault. They attempted to subdue him and at one point had a police officer in a headlock. Tasers didn't stop him. They gave him numerous chances to surrender. Did he? Did he threaten harm with a deadly weapon? Yes. Where was he heading and what was he reaching for? Are the cops suppose to let him pull a gun and shoot first to insure that is his actual intentions? Blake knew full, good and well of what may happen and is responsible for the outcome of that situation, not the cops!
Quit making a martyr out of a criminals that have no intent on doing the right thing. White, black, or any other race, I'd feel the same.

You nailed it!

If you are more worried about the looting than the reason people are looting, science has proven you’ve been played like a rube by Fox News & various talk radio hosts and Facebook news. You’re good people, you’ve just succumbed to bad information.

There is no good reason for the looting and riots, educated people don’t act in that manner. You let the justice system deal out the punishment. I can’t recall any whites looting and rioting when Jimmy Wilson Jr was machine gunned while sitting in his police car.

You nailed it!
No, decidedly unnailed. Rational people can agree that the bar for cop killing should be exceptionally high, as in to prevent someone else’s and their certainly have been cases where white people have been victims of senseless murders at the hands of the police. Where your hammer goes astray is pretending that white people have lived the same kind of institutional racism in their lives every day.
Which one is Destroying businesses. Does that not matter..
Collateral damage. Certainly not on par with murder.

There is no good reason for the looting and riots, educated people don’t act in that manner. You let the justice system deal out the punishment. I can’t recall any whites looting and rioting when Jimmy Wilson Jr was machine gunned while sitting in his police car.
How about no good reason for pretending all protests are looting and riots for political gain. The way Fox & Trump hype this idea that cities are burning should be insulting to people. The protesting should give you an indication of how different it is for brown people to live in this world. Or you can continue to pretend “those people” are all just morally bankrupt thugs or something.

No, decidedly unnailed. Rational people can agree that the bar for cop killing should be exceptionally high, as in to prevent someone else’s and their certainly have been cases where white people have been victims of senseless murders at the hands of the police. Where your hammer goes astray is pretending that white people have lived the same kind of institutional racism in their lives every day.

Like there isn’t any police getting murdered over this violence.. U, we don’t hear enough about that do we..

Take a Lap.

These are business that employee people is that taken into consideration.

Reactions: OzzyLvr

This response shows just how uneducated and unaware you are.

Like there isn’t any police getting murdered over this violence.. U, we don’t hear enough about that so we..

Take a Lap.
This should go without saying, but obviously being a cop is a brutal job. Realistically tho, even the police recognize they need to fundamentally change the way they do business. Cops aren’t the victim here.

So was your dad or grandpa a draft dodger during the Vietnam war? Go back to the Minnesota board
As a matter of fact, you festering pile of sadness, my dad was in the army, and my grandpa was a Marine. Neither of them were bothered one bit by Kaep’s protest. Because they can think for themselves.

This should go without saying, but obviously being a cop is a brutal job. Realistically tho, even the police recognize they need to fundamentally change the way they do business. Cops aren’t the victim here.

Who is the victim Destroying businesses that they have to rebuild without any insurance..

Reactions: bshirt73
who is the snowflake? For example, right wingers crying about Kap kneeling, or protestors bringing attention to racism and extrajudicial murder by the police?

Lol!!! Bringing attention to racism......hahahaha. That's "all" you snowflakes ever mindlessly blather about. Over & over & over...it never ends. "Very" sharp black women like Candice Owens don't want to listen to that horsesh*t.....and with every day, more & more people of all colors are getting sick of it.

But if it's somewhat the only thing you can grasp.....good for you!

System-wide racist cops hunting black people down to kill them . . . 42,000,000 black people in the US and 15 unarmed black people killed last year by the cops.

Collateral damage? Impressive. I'm just glad you're hear to let everyone know what matters. Let's not discuss the deaths from the riots that exceed the number 15.

How about no good reason for pretending all protests are looting and riots for political gain. The way Fox & Trump hype this idea that cities are burning should be insulting to people. The protesting should give you an indication of how different it is for brown people to live in this world. Or you can continue to pretend “those people” are all just morally bankrupt thugs or something.

The scary thing gals like you don't understand is the other side hasn't even begun to spit back yet...

You ever heard about the construction worker anti protesters back in day when protesters started destroying their sites?

Its all fun and games until Norman loses his job and has 3 kids to feed and a whole bunch of dumbass protesters to blame for "collateral damage".

There is no reason to loot. Period. If you think there is, enlighten me for the reasons to rape, molest, (pick your favorite deviant action).

I am a claim adjuster at a high risk insurance company, these losses are being covered by us. I cannot speak for other companies, but I suspect most are following suit. Having said that, it's immaterial. What's happening is wrong and a certain political side is condoning this death and destruction because they think it helps their chances in a few months. It's total bullshit and every single law abiding citizen who pays their taxes and insurance premiums will be paying for all this when it's said and done. You think my company is just going to shrug its shoulders and say "Oh well, we didn't do so hot in that area last year, so it goes"? No, they're going to bend everyone over and stick up their ass, sans lube, and we will all pay for it.

I am glad your company is covering this. I got the domestic terrorism insurance issue from an article I read not from first hand experience or knowledge so thanks for sharing that.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
who is the snowflake? For example, right wingers crying about Kap kneeling, or protestors bringing attention to racism and extrajudicial murder by the police?

There's a difference between words and physical violence. Oh wait, your side says there is no difference, thus safe spaces are needed. So if there is no difference that means everyone in BLM/Antifa who threaten violence if they lose in November should be arrested, correct?

BTW, explain to us the moral high ground of a movement/politicalparty which says openly, "If you don't give me what I want I'll burn your house down" ?
One last thing, since the left keeps saying Orangeman has caused all the unrest to get himself re-elected . . . why would unrest get him re-elected? The only way that makes sense is if they are implying that the DNC will be blamed for violence in blue cities. So why are they expecting voters to punish them if Orangeman is at fault? We all know the answer, and so do you.

The black community has followed a bad roadmap for life. Single motherhood is higher than any other group. Then the BLM platform actually calls for the destruction of the nuclear family even further? WTF?

They abandon a political party who ended slavery and side with the pro-abortion side, where the black community accounts for 40% of the snuffed out lives, but only account for 13% of the population. You actually have some leaders stepping up and speaking out about this - like Candace Owens. It’s hard to feel sympathy for people when they keep shooting them selves in the foot.

Interestingly, White Americans are not the richest in America. It is Asian Americans. Have they been persecuted? Well, they were put into internment camps under FDR. Asians living today are 1-2 generations removed from that horrendous event, not hundreds of years removed. Yet they prosper. Why? They follow a much better roadmap.

Black America needs to change their roadmap. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results. Insane people are generally not respected. Screaming and breaking shit is not going to improve their situation or respect they receive.

There's a difference between words and physical violence. Oh wait, your side says there is no difference, thus safe spaces are needed. So if there is no difference that means everyone in BLM/Antifa who threaten violence if they lose in November should be arrested, correct?

BTW, explain to us the moral high ground of a movement/politicalparty which says openly, "If you don't give me what I want I'll burn your house down" ?
One last thing, since the left keeps saying Orangeman has caused all the unrest to get himself re-elected . . . why would unrest get him re-elected? The only way that makes sense is if they are implying that the DNC will be blamed for violence in blue cities. So why are they expecting voters to punish them if Orangeman is at fault? We all know the answer, and so do you.

Damn good post that's a good read. Thank you sir!

The black community has followed a bad roadmap for life. Single motherhood is higher than any other group. Then the BLM platform actually calls for the destruction of the nuclear family even further? WTF?

They abandon a political party who ended slavery and side with the pro-abortion side, where the black community accounts for 40% of the snuffed out lives, but only account for 13% of the population. You actually have some leaders stepping up and speaking out about this - like Candace Owens. It’s hard to feel sympathy for people when they keep shooting them selves in the foot.

Interestingly, White Americans are not the richest in America. It is Asian Americans. Have they been persecuted? Well, they were put into internment camps under FDR. Asians living today are 1-2 generations removed from that horrendous event, not hundreds of years removed. Yet they prosper. Why? They follow a much better roadmap.

Black America needs to change their roadmap. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results. Insane people are generally not respected. Screaming and breaking shit is not going to improve their situation or respect they receive.

Wow...another excellent post! Yes, Candice Owens is a VERY sharp women who also despises the lying, thieving snowflakes. People like her give me hope.

Lol!!! Bringing attention to racism......hahahaha. That's "all" you snowflakes ever mindlessly blather about. Over & over & over...it never ends. "Very" sharp black women like Candice Owens don't want to listen to that horsesh*t.....and with every day, more & more people of all colors are getting sick of it.

But if it's somewhat the only thing you can grasp.....good for you!
Right. More and more people of all colors are getting sick of it. BLM protests around the globe, including small town Nebraska. Let's argue about which has the power of the people. If you don't think that brown people have a different experience in the US than white people, you have very little ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT