ADVERTISEMENT

People that loot and riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said no such thing. I'm obviously not the racist one here.

Wanting to classify everyone by their immutable traits is something the left does much more than centrists and the right. You're literally not able to see people as individuals. The thoughts that permanently inhabit the mind of the left is how to divide people and pit them against each other. Tell us how you and your secular religion unite people across classifications?

Hmmm.. At the time it was created what exactly was the reason that the southern rural states had a population imbalance? They had the same number of humans there... Hmm why would they need to balance out the representation?..... Oh they had people they didn't count as actual humans. Politicians already treat the flyover states as an afterthought until it's time to pander for their vote. Make it mandatory to vote and just go with whomever has the most. Simple
Nice try. Trump has visited multiple "fly over" states during his Presidency. Biden? Not so much.

I'm obviously not the racist one here.
ic-UDMWATaeZ2BSiD4YgJAP_GRUJohPbRVp3bfeegKQbTrZIq-LDRJs4ebw9euYq073sEUsxpSRQXrF0396i5Ks--_pL6FWeOnBVgRyEy0Tdspopo8N_uo76NzpymwcRn3w90GeZ2EpXy1543-zoXrF3aUHLY5RtcJ8

Reactions: bshirt73
He / she is a coward, a weakling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but people like @Wordyginters are the absolute worst, and are THE problem. Run your mouth and say hateful and inflammatory garbage, and then be completely unable to step up to the plate when called out. Nothing more than sheep, incapable of providing constructive thought. Hate is cool, so long as you hate the right people, that's all that really matters.
Wanting to classify everyone by their immutable traits is something the left does much more than centrists and the right. You're literally not able to see people as individuals. The thoughts that permanently inhabit the mind of the left is how to divide people and pit them against each other. Tell us how you and your secular religion unite people across classifications?
What party is dividing people and pitting them against each other?

I'm an ordained minister. I find your references to religion and "classifications" spiritually flawed. Get right with God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT