ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State asst. football coach was in Ashland today.

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
At least that's what my high school daughter told me. More will be showing up this week from what I hear.

The other defensive end whose a sophomore, Kitrell, will be heavily recruited as well.

Ok thanks. My daughter goes to school there and said it was Penn state sorry.

The other defensive end whose a sophomore, Kitrell, will be heavily recruited as well.
I was at the C1 game in Lincoln last fall and I don't remember either one of those two making a play where they stood out. Did they both play or were one or both injured? Not trying to start a fight or cause trouble. ...legitimate question.

I was at the C1 game in Lincoln last fall and I don't remember either one of those two making a play where they stood out. Did they both play or were one or both injured? Not trying to start a fight or cause trouble. ...legitimate question.

Im betting you don't know much about football.

Im betting you don't know much about football.
More that some and less than others I suppose. At least as much as you I am sure. So did they play or were they hurt? Or do you just want to talk crap? I took it from the guy I asked the question of that they had two kids who are D1 caliber players playing. Generally in a lower class Nebraska high school game a D1 caliber player sticks out like a sore thumb making plays. If you have two wow. That was why I asked if they were hurt and didn't play.

Last edited:
Yes they made some plays, but the other teams qb was just amazing. Ashland defense has been excellent. Just watch out for Kitrell I'm telling you the kid is special. His dad started at FB at Neb in the 80's and he has two sons playing D1 football right now.

ADVERTISEMENT