ADVERTISEMENT

Power rankings

I know it's been rough, but still view DONU's total product as 6th best in the conference with big time and short term opportunity to climb to top 3/4.

• Haha
Reactions: HBFR

1. Ohio State
2. Indiana
3. Northwestern
4. Iowa
5. Wisconsin
6. Michigan State
7. Minnesota
8. Maryland
9. Penn State

How shitty is the B1G when a 4-2 teams that has beaten nobody with close to a .500 record is ranked 4th? Moat over rated conference year in and year out.

I know it's been rough, but still view DONU's total product as 6th best in the conference with big time and short term opportunity to climb to top 3/4.

tumblr_lr6b49xW1J1qafrh6.gif

You idiots
I hope you guys run back to the Big 12 so you can flex your muscles about beating Kansas and Iowa St

This is Big Boy football and you guys know it.

Now now, no reason to turn this into a Hawkkkeye thread.
The point is how is Penn State rated higher than the Huskers?

If someone wants to offer an explanation, the adults will be happy to entertain your theory.

Reactions: leodisflowers
You idiots
I hope you guys run back to the Big 12 so you can flex your muscles about beating Kansas and Iowa St

This is Big Boy football and you guys know it.

Big Boy football? Name all the current big boys not named OSU in this conference! Your fooling yourself if you think Nebraska's problems are a factor of playing in the Big 10. Our problems come from with in, not from this conference. You must have started watching football a couple years ago to be this stupid.

Last edited:
Now now, no reason to turn this into a Hawkkkeye thread.
The point is how is Penn State rated higher than the Huskers?

If someone wants to offer an explanation, the adults will be happy to entertain your theory.
That’s what I thought until one of our own referenced the 4th place team, and was comically owned by the Iowa guy that responded

Reactions: RothMatt
This is my first thread ever without my stalker @dorkus posting in it.

The first happy story of 2020. Yaaayyyyyy!

No one pays attention to the B1G teams beyond the top 3 this year. It's a mixed bag of good this week, bad that week and false promises of greatness this season. OSU and Indiana are good teams. The rest of us, pretty bland. Some teams didn't want to play, and as it turns out, weren't ready to play.

To quiet an Iowa fan, just ask why they are so pompous about beating DONU if they think we are such an inferior team...and ask to discuss National Championship seasons and Heisman Trophy winners...because those don't depend on a specific conference.

After moving to IA, I realized Hawks have a pretty insecure fan base...always feeling the need to bash opponents and fans to feel better about themselves. For me, I couldn't care less about the Hawks successes or failures...never did...still don't. Granted, they have beat us 6 years in a row...that's awesome. Enjoy it while it lasts. I expect it will soon end and not be repeated for a long time.

LMAO forget about Big Boy Football, I was giving your coaches too much credit

you just lost to Big Boy JV Football
Minnesota had like 50 guys dressed, a pieced together team.....and they still went into victory formation and spared you another humiliating touchdown

Reactions: SWIowahawks
It is incredible how every thread on this website has Iowa fans crawling all over it. It’s never been this bad before

Things are improving. IN YOUR FACE PURDUE AND ILLINOIS!!!!!!

1. Ohio State
2. Indiana
3. Northwestern
4. Iowa
5. Minnesota
6. Penn State
7. Wisconsin
8. Michigan State
9. Michigan
10. Rutgers
11. Maryland
12. Nebraska
13. Purdue
14. Illinois

Lmao ummm ok
Most overrated conference you ***** can’t win in
Iowa is one of the top teams in the inference but there is no doubt the conference, overall. is a bit down this year. You have Ohio State at the top by far and the Indiana as a solid number 2. Iowa and NW would battle for number 3. Pretty much the rest...poor FB teams.

ADVERTISEMENT