ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St - Minn

meo1960

Assistant Head Coach
Jan 15, 2003
Looked like Gophers got away with a little DPI on that pick.

Looked like Gophers got away with a little DPI on that pick.
Yeah but what a horrible throw. That was like the pick Martinez threw at Purdue - arrived at the DB’s house with a ribbon and bow.

so far appears PSU is the fraud 8-0, IMO - of course MN's got a little home cookin from the B1G crew going for it so far too maybe to go along with very nice WR play..

Reactions: Can o' corn
I’m going to take a Moos and wipe my Frost

Special season for MN this year. Some great senior talent to go with a mix of good underclassmen. We don't have that on our roster right now, but we will when the freshman are seniors.

Special season for MN this year. Some great senior talent to go with a mix of good underclassmen. We don't have that on our roster right now, but we will when the freshman are seniors.

that’s our biggest issue. We don’t have the good to great upperclassmen to go with our young guys.

yep...it’s why ESPN and everyone calls the Huskers blue bloods but not Minnesota. Again, you’re now showing how stupid you really are....NEXT!!!

I've never heard anyone at ESPN refer to Nebraska as a blue blood you must have confused them with the OWH or LJS.

I've never heard anyone at ESPN refer to Nebraska as a blue blood you must have confused them with the OWH or LJS.

lol dude above me just showed you and proved you wrong on the ESPN comment. Like he said, you’re just trolling...but to put things in better perspective, here’s a little more help for you to see how Minnesota actually compares to the Huskers....

http://www.winsipedia.com/minnesota/vs/nebraska

Reactions: headcard
that’s our biggest issue. We don’t have the good to great upperclassmen to go with our young guys.

Everyone has young guys starting for example on offense Iowa as 3 seniors (QB, FB, LG) on defense they have 2 seniors starting (DT, RCB) basically like most teams in the B1G they are a young team learning every game by winning!

Damn I did not see minny taping ped state ass. I guess it’s normal for the P State folks

Should Penn State have been flagged for PI on that jump ball? The pass was horrible but was not tipped. Just wondering about the rule. TIA

Minnie scores at the beginning of the 4th quarter it will be very difficult for Penn St. to win.

that’s what I’m thinking. In my opinion, they are definitely winning the west. Then we can watch the Gophers get blown out by the Buckeyes in the BIG 10 title game.

That is what will happen. But lucky them Oregon will end up in the playoff, IMO, so they don't have to face them in the Rose Bowl. This Gophers team could beat Utah.

For the future of the Big Ten West, I hope Fleck is a long-timer. It will make it harder for WI to win this divsion and as they lose games over the coming years their impression among their fans in the state fades away and fewer people go to games and recruits will not find them as appealing. Soon barry will be retired from the AD spot too.

I've been saying for more than a year now that the future of the Big Ten West is Scott Frost, Brohm and Fleck.

Reactions: bigbadjim990
ADVERTISEMENT