ADVERTISEMENT

Peak Stupidity

I think it's more likely that the famously rabbit-eared Hunter Wendelstedt kicked him out for arguing balls and strikes, and West (the crew chief) just took it from there. Hunter "I'm a legacy, they have to take me" Wendelstedt has been pulling that kind of crap for years.

If they did kick Rizzo out for not wearing a mask 200 feet from anyone, I'll be the first to agree that it was amazingly stupid. But I'm betting it was because Rizzo (gasp!) complained about a call.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I think it's more likely that the famously rabbit-eared Hunter Wendelstedt kicked him out for arguing balls and strikes, and West (the crew chief) just took it from there. Hunter "I'm a legacy, they have to take me" Wendelstedt has been pulling that kind of crap for years.

If they did kick Rizzo out for not wearing a mask 200 feet from anyone, I'll be the first to agree that it was amazingly stupid. But I'm betting it was because Rizzo (gasp!) complained about a call.

You appear to be right

This is the kind of extremism we will see intensify in the days ahead, logic, reason none Of this will matter, only a muted lifeless individual following marching orders......head hanging down making no eye contact, only doing what is laid out in the new world we are entering,

A good comrade........

This is the kind of extremism we will see intensify in the days ahead, logic, reason none Of this will matter, only a muted lifeless individual following marching orders......head hanging down making no eye contact, only doing what is laid out in the new world we are entering,

A good comrade........
Cool story, if he had actually been ejected for not wearing a mask.

Thats some serious rabbit ears
Yeah I’ve been watching those two goobers umpire MLB games long enough that the the mask story really didn’t make sense. My guess is that Mike Rizzo probably could have been smoking crack with a group of unmasked, morbidly obese, diabetic 90-year-olds and Wendelstedt wouldn't bat an eye. But when he yelled, "Hey that pitch was up" - that was the last straw!

You could hear the ump..spotted him from 6 miles away.....Why would you stop a major league baseball game for a guy up 16 deck seven the stands by himself
He got thrown out for arguing a call. Sorry it ruined your soapbox speech, but that's what happened:

Rizzo ejected

West said Rizzo had said “you’re brutal” along with some other complaints.

“We’re in a pandemic situation, you can hear everything,” West said.

Rizzo was standing outside the suite, seemingly all alone, without a mask on when he was ejected. Just the day before, the Nats announced it planned to extend Rizzo’s time as the GM with a multi-year contract.

This wasn’t the first time a member of the team’s traveling party was thrown out of a game while not actually being it in. On Aug. 13 against the Mets at Citi Field, pitcher Stephen Strasburg was ejected for heckling home plate umpire Carlos Torres while sitting in the auxiliary dugout in the stands.

This also wasn’t the first time Rizzo had a run in with an umpire mid-game. On Friday, the umpiring crew reported to the league Rizzo was chirping from wherever he was in the stadium, loud enough for those on the field to hear.

“We informed the office that if it continued we’d stop it,” West said. “And we did.”

The league said it would investigate the situation further.

Either ejected for arguing or not wearing a mask, to me it doesn't matter, its freaking stupid. America its not a place for wussies!

What a bunch of freaking Karens.
Those 2 clown umps always want to make sure people know they're umping. They must have a helluva union to still be umping games. Terrible umps. Video review probably really sticks in their craw. I would bet Joe really got his jollies by throwing a GM out from his luxury suite. HOW do you actually do that to begin with? Did they have security come and remove him? Amazingly stupid.

The best gag I ever saw pulled on an ump was when a Twins player (Gladden?) set a couple of cheeseburgers on third base when one of those fatties was umping third. It seems like Bert Blyleven offered a pair of glasses to an umpire one time too.

“16 decks standing by himself” strange thing to do
He got thrown out for arguing a call. Sorry it ruined your soapbox speech, but that's what happened:

Rizzo ejected

West said Rizzo had said “you’re brutal” along with some other complaints.

“We’re in a pandemic situation, you can hear everything,” West said.

Rizzo was standing outside the suite, seemingly all alone, without a mask on when he was ejected. Just the day before, the Nats announced it planned to extend Rizzo’s time as the GM with a multi-year contract.

This wasn’t the first time a member of the team’s traveling party was thrown out of a game while not actually being it in. On Aug. 13 against the Mets at Citi Field, pitcher Stephen Strasburg was ejected for heckling home plate umpire Carlos Torres while sitting in the auxiliary dugout in the stands.

This also wasn’t the first time Rizzo had a run in with an umpire mid-game. On Friday, the umpiring crew reported to the league Rizzo was chirping from wherever he was in the stadium, loud enough for those on the field to hear.

“We informed the office that if it continued we’d stop it,” West said. “And we did.”

The league said it would investigate the situation further.
Well I always appreciate clarity, but the point being, We’ve been hurled into the world of “strange”the twilight zone if it were.
So no It didn’t ruin my soap box narrative, We have cardboard people in the stands, fake loud speaker cheers !
Ball boys are now “ball he/she it/they/him/her ma’am sir.
We’re all this come from??

Reactions: baseball31ne

A good comrade........
LOL

“16 decks standing by himself” strange thing to do

Well I always appreciate clarity, but the point being, We’ve been hurled into the world of “strange”the twilight zone if it were.
So no It didn’t ruin my soap box narrative, We have cardboard people in the stands, fake loud speaker cheers !
Ball boys are now “ball he/she it/they/him/her ma’am sir.
We’re all this come from??
sucks to be you i guess

West has been a disgrace for many years before any pandemic and ejects anyone for anything. But that will never stop a diligent conspiracist from starting yet another new post on the Crazycovidconspiracies Online forum

Reactions: baseball31ne
With much wisdom comes much sorrow, Actually at times I wish I didn’t know so much
Cheer up, man. A gang of transgender terrorists will still invade Hooterville in a fleet of armored hybrid vehicles, seize your property and set up a mosque/yoga retreat. It just won't have anything to do with Mike Rizzo getting ejected from a baseball game for arguing balls and strikes.

A very predictive thread title, this one.

I think peak stupidity is getting online, taking a viewpoint, hammering on it over and over again, refusing to say what qualifies you as an authority, mocking anyone who may not agree, and expecting to change anyone's mind.

Cheer up, man. A gang of transgender terrorists will still invade Hooterville in a fleet of armored hybrid vehicles, seize your property and set up a mosque/yoga retreat. It just won't have anything to do with Mike Rizzo getting ejected from a baseball game for arguing balls and strikes.

A very predictive thread title, this one.
Well remember, everything is connected. ok the exception being a transgender terrorist, these are not found in nature, so yes, otherwise many mosques do sublet to Hotyoga classes after morning prayers

It’s also important to report what time you take a bodily fluid break.... these are things we have to crack down on...I see a little bit too much Freethought going on that concerns me
No..LEGALLY if a teacher sees that they have to report that.

ADVERTISEMENT