ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl thread:

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
How long until you guys challenge the Badgers?
We've challenged them the last three years. Just lost the damn game. You mean win? Maybe 2019. Hopefully not 2109. More worried about the Spartans next year. That's a home game and maybe the key to a 6-6 season.

Perfect season concluded with a win over a team who beat 2 playoff teams....let that one sink in for a minute.

giphy.gif

Really fun to watch, both sides of the ball.

"Find a way to neutralize both lines", coach Frost comment and music to my ears. Auburn OL started the 2H domainting the LOS, and coach Chin made some serious adjustments to get control back.

We've challenged them the last three years. Just lost the damn game. You mean win? Maybe 2019. Hopefully not 2109. More worried about the Spartans next year. That's a home game and maybe the key to a 6-6 season.

I’m going to try and convince my friends to go to Lincoln for the game next year. We always road trip a gane. They want to do PSU though.

Anything you can tell me to help change their minds?

Well, not sure what it takes to convince your friends, but avoid pedophiles and schools that hide it would top my list.

Would of been cool if we hired frost from Oregon!
Honestly..it worked out perfect. Frost looks like a home run hire now and will have some nice recruiting momentum coming off a 13-0 season and the most exciting offense in CFB. Had we hired him from Oregon it would not have made much of a splash. Sucks that we had to go thru a few seasons with one of the worst staffs in college football but we ended up in a good spot.

Honestly..it worked out perfect. Frost looks like a home run hire now and will have some nice recruiting momentum coming off a 13-0 season and the most exciting offense in CFB. Had we hired him from Oregon it would not have made much of a splash. Sucks that we had to go thru a few seasons with one of the worst staffs in college football but we ended up in a good spot.
Yup.

Reactions: huskerfan66
UCF secondary the weak link here. Too much time for Stidham to find a receiver.

Interesting that Auburn and UCF have the same defensive gameplan. Press with 2 deep safeties and let their Front 4 go to work

I'm really surprised how well both our lines played for the whole game. No let down. It seems like the time off served them well.

Reactions: prag_grenade
Nice TD drive. First half I thought Milton was trying way to hard not to throw INTs, and he ended up missing open receivers. He threw with more confidence on that drive.

I was thinking the same thing. He just started playing and not over thinking.

Needed a new AD before he got her also

Great win for Frost and UCF (keep in mind Nebraska did not win the Peach Bowl), but it was pretty evident today that Auburn didn’t show up. Reminded me when Utah beat Alabama that one year.

I’m going to try and convince my friends to go to Lincoln for the game next year. We always road trip a gane. They want to do PSU though.

Anything you can tell me to help change their minds?
Remind them that there are still tons of PSU fans that think JoPa and Sandusky are heroes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT