ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum

Yeah, irrelevant is an overused term...if NU is so irrelevant, why are they talking about them. They aren't talking about NW winning...they are talking about NU losing. I think part of this piling on is out of their own frustration. College football is better when Nebraska is good. No one notices if NW is good. They notice when NU is bad.

In any case, the list of those at fault can be traced back to Tom Osborne. He did not give Bill Byrne a chance to perform a nation-wide search for his replacement. He poisoned the well by essentially naming Frank as the successor. Maybe Byrne would have decided Solich was the best choice - but it would have been nice to have choices.

From there, almost every decision turned out to be a bad one. Most decisions may have seemed reasonable at the time but turned sour; with the odd exception of hiring Mike Riley - that never seemed reasonable.

I'll leave Trev off the list for now. Keeping Frost around one more year is defensible in that Frost is a former Husker star, so he gets more wiggle room than others.

We were the 7th most watched team last year. There is a difference between being bad and being irrelevant. Something many just can't seem to understand.

while we're floundering, i'm kinduva glad that we're getting grief.

We were the 7th most watched team last year. There is a difference between being bad and being irrelevant. Something many just can't seem to understand.
You are irrelevant; regardless of how hard you try making yourself believe you're not. Just an ego thing with you. Hope you get past it. You are the poster child of not being able to separate your "wishes" from reality.

Another guy who has Iowa in his user name and cries that he's beating beaten up yet dishes out crap continuously.
6rnjcg.jpg

your continued fascination with cuck.
is anyone else not at all surprised this dim bulb iowa fan doesn't understand the meaning of a simple 4-letter word?

I honestly can't believe this site is free lol

Another guy who has Iowa in his user name and cries that he's beating beaten up yet dishes out crap continuously.
They’re all the same guy. Dude has serious, serious problems and a sick Iowa obsession.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWIowahawks
And he thinks that is clever and original.
much more clever than anything you've ever done

I'm looking forward to the feedback when these 100% true memes hit the iowa board, assuming they're not already on full display over there

I suspect there will be some iowa fans who are in touch with reality and agree with them whole heartedly

Reactions: iowa_Potato_Head
much more clever than anything you've ever done

I'm looking forward to the feedback when these 100% true memes hit the iowa board, assuming they're not already on full display over there

I suspect there will be some iowa fans who are in touch with reality and agree with them whole heartedly
Think again.

Think again.
only one way to find out

go post them there & let us know!

also, be sure to refer to yourself and fellow iowa fans who have this page bookmarked as "air-tight", since your buttholes, vaginas and throats are stuffed with '90s Nebraska national championship trophies

that should also be good for a laugh for iowa fans who are in touch with reality

Reactions: iowa_Potato_Head
only one way to find out

also, be sure to refer to yourself and fellow iowa fans who have this page bookmarked as "air-tight", since your buttholes, vaginas and throats are stuffed with '90s Nebraska national championship trophies

that should also be good for a laugh for iowa fans who are in touch with reality
Nah, not an obsessed with Iowa, deranged weirdo like some on here.

only one way to find out

Spot on. What those a$$hat Iowa fans don’t have the intelligence to grasp is that on this board there is no talk about hawkkk football until one of them shows up and needs to be put in their place. I’ll make it as simple as possible for them, but I’m not holding out a lot of hope.

Here we go:

No Iowa fans equals no hawkkk football talk on this board.

You are irrelevant; regardless of how hard you try making yourself believe you're not. Just an ego thing with you. Hope you get past it. You are the poster child of not being able to separate your "wishes" from reality.
Come on man, you’re embarrassing yourself and our fan base. Don’t you feel we’ve got enough on our plate with Iowa Hawkeye Football? You started a thread on a divisional opponents board as well?? Please stop.

Not a Finebaum fan, can’t remember when I last listened to his show, but he was far from the only talking head who was critical of the Husker loss on Saturday. It hurts to say it but I think the national press has transitioned their view of Nebraska Football from irrelevancy to being a joke.
And yet they all felt the need to pile on to the team they’re calling irrelevant. Hmmmm

Reactions: king_kong_
It was the only game last week between two P5 schools, it was the FOX national broadcast and the only other game being played around that time was Austin Peay vs W. Kentucky. That and the fact the Frost called an on-side kick in the middle of the 3rd quarter up by 11 that failed and basically cost them a win, they better talk about it, and pile on.

Nebraska still has name recognition out there, but that and relevance are two different things.

Frost
Moos
Alberts
Carter
All to blame.
How long have you been a fan? Five years?

Harv Perlman and Smiling Steve Peterson fired Frank Solich with a 9-3 record two years after playing in the Rose Bowl. Massive changes were made as a mixture of unemployed and unheralded coaches who had never worked together were brought in to "fix" the program. We've been on a gradual decline ever since.

ADVERTISEMENT