ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum on ESPN...

i was trying to get my daughter to go gameday with a sign that read

saban greets finebaum with a kiss on the lips

Reactions: Top_Gun_
I figured he would remember Frost and the very lucky Huskers squeaking by Tennessee for a share of the title, much the way ‘95 Huskers edged past Florida.

I figured he would remember Frost and the very lucky Huskers squeaking by Tennessee for a share of the title, much the way ‘95 Huskers edged past Florida.
I bet he's far more knowledgeable about how 1/3 to 1/2 of the SEC would thrash Nebraska today, and that only a bozo Nebraska fan (not all them are, mind you) would run off at the mouth in SEC land about something that happened over 20 years ago.

I bet he's far more knowledgeable about how 1/3 to 1/2 of the SEC would thrash Nebraska today, and that only a bozo Nebraska fan (not all them are, mind you) would run off at the mouth in SEC land about something that happened over 20 years ago.
Who’s running off at the mouth, asswipe? I’m well aware of how badly Nebraska would have fared in the SEC the past many years, but thanks for policing our board so that nobody makes any “Paul Finebaum, SEC Toadie” jokes.

I didn’t realize anyone here would be such a dainty little flower that they would be offended by a Finebaum joke, but these trolls never cease to amaze me.
Finebaum has never bothered me simple I don’t listen to him, just another blowhard and if sports wouldn’t be such as cash cow for these networks lot of these talking heads would be cart retriever at Walmart

Last edited:
Reactions: Mack In Motion
I never understand why people expect national analysts to be as knowledgeable about Nebraska as a die hard fan. They cover dozens of teams. Silly to expect them to always have their dates and facts accurate. Just way too much info for them to have to keep track of

Massengil, Summer's Eve or a good old fashioned bukakke can fix where you hurt. This isn't SEC land.

Are you actually retarted, or do you just put on that front when visiting our board?

Reactions: gw2kpro
I enjoy all the personal digs and attempts at insults.

Very illustrative of people that have no other intelligent thought to post. So many triggered snowflakes (that would apply to those that got insulted when I clearly stated that not all Husker fans are bozos), so little time.....

If this isn't SEC land, then why a thread on Paul Finebaum?

Maybe you need to take that up with the person that started the thread....

Starting to clear it up. Thank you.

One last question:

When I post the following:

Melbourne, Australia

Where do you think you are?

Reactions: gw2kpro
Starting to clear it up. Thank you.

One last question:

When I post the following:

Melbourne, Australia

Where do you think you are?
I know I'm sitting in Seward, Nebraska at the moment, so feel free to post whatever city and country you want.

Again....blame the guy that started the thread on Finebaum...and the guy that kind of ran off at the mouth about Nebraska beating Florida and Tennessee 20+ years ago, not me.

2PzE.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT