ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Chryst?

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Is he one of the best available coaches out there currently? Leave out Urban, Stoops and Gruden Please. Rhule’s kind of the only other guy that I can think of. Does anybody else think he’s probably a better head coach than Leipold or Kleiman? I’m not advocating for us to hire him. Just for discussion.

Reactions: Anegada1
No I don't
That was quick. Who else is out there currently not coaching leaving out Stoops, Gruden and Urban? Pelini? Riley? Chryst is going to get a pretty good job within a few weeks if he wants one I would bet.

Paul Chryst sucks. Cant stand looking at the guy or hearing him talk. Every single one of the B1G promos where they ask coaches questions he is a complete let down and asshole. Acts above the whole deal. Cant imagine his press conferences or actually being a player who would be able to be 'inspired' by anything about that guy. gross.

Fuçk Paul Chryst.
Weird….not that there’s anything wrong with that. A friend of mine was a teammate of Rollie Fingers. Rollie has been married and divorced 4 or 5 times. He told my friend “If I ever get married again I’m gonna marry a guy. If I’m going to get f####ed I wanna get f###ed”.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Anegada1 and Laner2
That was quick. Who else is out there currently not coaching leaving out Stoops, Gruden and Urban? Pelini? Riley? Chryst is going to get a pretty good job within a few weeks if he wants one I would bet.
You didn't say currently NOT coaching. Still NO

Weird….not that there’s anything wrong with that. A friend of mine was a teammate of Rollie Fingers. Rollie has been married and divorced 4 or 5 times. He told my friend “If I ever get married again I’m gonna marry a guy. If I’m going to get f####ed I wanna get f###ed”.
The A’s were awesome back in the day.

Is he one of the best available coaches out there currently? Leave out Urban, Stoops and Gruden Please. Rhule’s kind of the only other guy that I can think of. Does anybody else think he’s probably a better head coach than Leipold or Kleiman? I’m not advocating for us to hire him. Just for discussion.
Took over a ready made program. Average recruiter at best. Was a good offensive mind back in the day but I think that day has passed. Not a Wisconsin fan but the team appears to be playing harder for Jim Leohnard. Nebraska can do better. If he wants to coach again he will get a job somewhere but doesn’t put me in mind of a program builder.

Took over a ready made program. Average recruiter at best. Was a good offensive mind back in the day but I think that day has passed. Not a Wisconsin fan but the team appears to be playing harder for Jim Leohnard. Nebraska can do better. If he wants to coach again he will get a job somewhere but doesn’t put me in mind of a program builder.
Again I wasn’t wishing for NU to hire him. I was merely starting a discussion about Chryst for entertainment purposes

Reactions: Baxter48

Not sure about Chryst and a quick job...he is VERY abrasive...Barry A could handle him, question how many ADs can, or would want to

Rode the team bus back from the game with Blue Moon Odom. Super nice guy
Too much name-dropping.

I have great pics of Catfish Hunter, Bando, and Jackson. lol

Catfish was really a nice guy. Jackson and Rudi were total pricks.

(But, would not call Jackson a prick to his face, just on a public forum).

Too much name-dropping.

I have great pics of Catfish Hunter, Bando, and Jackson. lol

Catfish was really a nice guy. Jackson and Rudi were total pricks.

(But, would not call Jackson a prick to his face, just on a public forum).
I had drinks with Rollie, Rudy and Bando at their mixer. Didn’t talk to Bando. I just listened mostly anyway. Rudy was super. Stayed at the same hotel with his daughter and grandkids. All very nice. My buddy said nobody liked Bando or Jackson back in the day. He was good friends with Joe so that may explain why joe was so cordial to me.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I had drinks with Rollie, Rudy and Bando at their mixer. Didn’t talk to Bando. I just listened mostly anyway. Rudy was super. Stayed at the same hotel with his daughter and grandkids. All very nice. My buddy said nobody liked Bando or Jackson back in the day. He was good friends with Joe so that may explain why joe was so cordial to me.
That 73 A's team was awesome. Also loved when Jackson and Winfield were on the Yankees together.

ADVERTISEMENT