vs Minnesota (3)
vs Ohio State (3)
vs Purdue (3)

at Maryland (3)
at Iowa (3)
at Northwestern (3)
at Illinois (3)

This post was edited on 6/13 10:29 AM by HuskerFan31

Still no Indiana, huh? Maybe we'll play them in 2019. I love the OOC matchups tho. Very strong.

Need to go to 27 conference games. or 30.

So that would make 3 straight years of going to Iowa and hosting Ohio St. Makes sense.

Originally posted by Roscoe 12oz:
So that would make 3 straight years of going to Iowa and hosting Ohio St. Makes sense.
roll.r191677.gif

Good point...geez the B1G scheduling office is a head-scratcher sometimes.

Originally posted by k9_r:
I prefer to play as little Big Ten teams as possible because all it does is hurt our RPI, Florida was an average team that received a top 8 seed just because they had an awesome RPI. Indiana (who we don't play unfortunately) was the only team with an RPI above 50 besides ourselves in the whole conference, a majority weren't even in the top 100.

If the conference started taking baseball more seriously then I'd be all for it!

Originally posted by RobsterMobster:
Originally posted by k9_r:
I prefer to play as little Big Ten teams as possible because all it does is hurt our RPI, Florida was an average team that received a top 8 seed just because they had an awesome RPI. Indiana (who we don't play unfortunately) was the only team with an RPI above 50 besides ourselves in the whole conference, a majority weren't even in the top 100.

If the conference started taking baseball more seriously then I'd be all for it!
Oh yeah. I definitely get that. But we need to get both. Get to a being decent baseball conference then get to 27/30 conference games. The fact that we only play 24 with 36 conference games available is a black eye and only points to Big Ten incompetence in baseball.

@JonNyatawa: Texas coach Augie Garrido said today the Longhorns will play the #Huskers in Lincoln next year. Believed to be a 3-game series

ADVERTISEMENT