ADVERTISEMENT

Parsons & Tutt

I won't be there. Parsons from all accounts is a very long shot. Having him around can only be good though.

I won't be there. Parsons from all accounts is a very long shot. Having him around can only be good though.
Dang, wish you could make it. Agreed on Parsons. I would be shocked if he's N but still awesome to see talent like that at least considering Nebraska. I'm more stoked about Tutt. The dude is a baller and just the thought of having him, Bookie, Chase, and Mario in the secondary get's me pumped.

Dang, wish you could make it. Agreed on Parsons. I would be shocked if he's N but still awesome to see talent like that at least considering Nebraska. I'm more stoked about Tutt. The dude is a baller and just the thought of having him, Bookie, Chase, and Mario in the secondary get's me pumped.

Griffith has seven CB's recently for FSU including Wiltfong. But Bookie is on him. That said we need to have Tutt in the bag I think.

Yeah man! Talk about "Top 5 Secondary in the nation" level talent! And good f-ing luck passing on us at that point.

Reactions: c3ntral08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT