ADVERTISEMENT

Pant Stripes are Back

Surprised this hasn't earned its own thread, as I know there are some uni heads on the board

frankly, this has to be up there as one of the best moves Mickey's made since taking over

we look so much better with the stripes vs without
Win vs a bad Indiana team: Check
Strips on pants: Check
Not yet spotted at Gate 25: Check

6 year 45 million dollar deal...is what posters will be calling for now.

Surprised this hasn't earned its own thread, as I know there are some uni heads on the board

frankly, this has to be up there as one of the best moves Mickey's made since taking over

we look so much better with the stripes vs without
Do you really think that after being thrust into the HC job, one of his first moves was to change the uniforms? This had to be someone else's decision.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Oh man. This will awaken the sleeping elderly fans! Sports outfits are a super big deal in our decrepit fanbase

They should make stripe only pants. all stripe.
could just raid indiana basketball's locker room

158907767.jpg

I'm not going a penny over $40 mil unless he promises to run fullback traps and bring back Fairbury hot dogs.
Fairbury moved their hotdog manufacturing to Illinois, so not sure we want them in Memorial.

I believe they ran at least one play with Chancellor in a H-back/fullback sort of alignment and on the last touchdown the TE lined up in the slot, came across the field and decleated the end so CT could walk in. Grant also decleated a safety on that play. Anyway, we seem to be getting closer to running the FB trap.

If you ever manage to reach an older age to be considered decrepit (which I doubt the way you are going), you will have earned the right to be particular about the NU unis.
Sports outfits matter!

I’m good with anything, except the surrender all-white road unis.
I hate the all-white uniforms and not for their looks, but lack of winning record. Have the Huskers ever won a big game in them? They wore them in 90 or 91 when they played the Huskies in Seattle and lost. Did they wear them against Texas in the "Give the Longhorns One More Second" game? I know there have been some big games they lost wearing them. Put me in the keep the old standard uniform group.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
double stripes on pants but remove the stripes altogether on the jerseys

that way, you don't have mix matching stripes between jersey and pants. :)

ADVERTISEMENT