ADVERTISEMENT

Padres IF Banned From Baseball for Betting

king_kong_

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
another one bites the dust

some interesting data for the "insider trading/players have an advantage" crowd:

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66
I have to assume he was betting 5 team parlays with that win rate.

4.3% is impossibly low for even odds bets. He was either betting +2500 odds on average (which would mostly nullify any advantage/disadvantage argument) or losing on-purpose so it gets publicized for the cause but I know there’s no room for that possibility to exist in your small mind. No one could hit a 4.3% win rate on even odds bets if they tried. It would be the same as hitting 95.7%. No one is that good or that bad through 231, -110 bets.

You get a ‘D’ for effort on trying to spin this irrelevant and incomplete “data” for your argument. Still rent-free though I see. 🤣

Last edited:
4.3% is impossibly low for even odds bets. He was either betting +2500 odds on average (which would mostly nullify any advantage/disadvantage argument) or losing on-purpose so it gets publicized for the cause but I know there’s no room for that possibility to exist in your small mind. No one could hit a 4.3% win rate on even odds bets if they tried. It would be the same as hitting 95.7%. No one is that good or that bad through 231, -110 bets.

You get a ‘D’ for effort on trying to spin this irrelevant and incomplete “data” for your argument. Still rent-free though I see. 🤣
You should tell that to my bookie!!!

Exactly my thoughts

He’s doing this on purpose so he can forever guarantee himself no more pro baseball income to one day hit the big one

Fishing for dipshits is so, so easy.

Exactly my thoughts

He’s doing this on purpose so he can forever guarantee himself no more pro baseball income to one day hit the big one

Hahaha!

Yeah, he was like "**** this MLB life and these fat paydays...I am going to be a martyr...I am going to help fight this stupid gambling ban for all use major leaguers!!!"

Is he literally the worst gambler ever? Did bookies fight kver who took his bets I wonder? I guess that percenrage didn't hit me when I read it initially. That guy really sucked.

Exactly my thoughts

Rent free, because I own it, yet I don’t even pay taxes! Marvelous!

Is he literally the worst gambler ever? Did bookies fight kver who took his bets I wonder? I guess that percenrage didn't hit me when I read it initially. That guy really sucked.
The problem is there’s zero context. If he only took +3000 bets at a consistent amount, he would actually be profitable with a 4.3% win rate.

Last edited:
Be nice if someone could come up with an example of a player turning a profit on his sport while playing

There are many, many examples like this fella here being terrible at it

The problem is there’s zero context. If he only took +3000 bets at a consistent amount, he would actually be profitable with a 4.3% win rate.
There is context, you just don’t get it because you obviously don’t bet on baseball.

231 30-1 bets on baseball? That’s a 6+ teamer every day for an about a season and two thirds.

The biggest individual underdogs on a given day are rarely even 3-1.

This guy sucks at gambling and is a complete moron.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
There is context, you just don’t get it because you obviously don’t bet on baseball.

231 30-1 bets on baseball? That’s a 10+ teamer every day for a about a season and two thirds.

The biggest individual underdogs on a given day are rarely even 3-1.

This guy sucks at gambling and is a complete moron.
Jesus Christ can you stop being disingenuous for one second? You really are that afraid of being proven wrong that you just have to flat out lie. So hilariously Pathetic.

You know damn well there’s 231+ different ‘MLB related’ 30-1 bets you can place every single week on different team and player props, selling points and ten different other things. It doesn’t even mention a timeline. You’re either being disingenuous or just an actual idiot. Idk which is worse for society.

Makes you a total moron either way, while also insulting everyone’s intelligence here along the way. Holy fackkk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Jesus Christ can you stop being disingenuous for one second? You really are that afraid of being proven wrong that you just have to flat out lie. So hilariously Pathetic.

You know damn well there’s 231+ different ‘MLB related’ 30-1 bets you can place every single week on different team and player props, selling points and ten different other things. It doesn’t even mention a timeline. You’re either being disingenuous or just an actual idiot. Idk which is worse for society.

Makes you a total moron either way, while also insulting everyone’s intelligence here along the way. Holy fackkk 🤣
Ah geez

You’re broken

Anyone know a good asshole repairman?

Honestly, if you TRIED to lose that many games, you would have a hard time doing it.

This dude either really sucks...or the info is bad. That is it.

Just to give you an idea...yesterday I went 0/4

The day before 6/6

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Honestly, if you TRIED to lose that many games, you would have a hard time doing it.

This dude either really sucks...or the info is bad. That is it.

Just to give you an idea...yesterday I went 0/4

The day before 6/6
If someone actually went 4.3% betting an average of -110 bets, he’d instantly be the most followed gambler in the world.

here are 3 things we know for certain:

1. he was not betting exclusively -110 lines

2. he was not betting exclusively 30-1 parlays

3. he will not parlay this into bigger and better things in the world of sports, gambling or sports gambling

no question

see: my March Madness picks
Ugggg, you ever start chasing live lines on CFB games at like 11:45am????

Thinking that you know more, that you are the smart guy? Then you look at your ****ing account and are like "How the **** did I go 0/13 on ****ing Miami of Ohio vs Akron"???

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Ugggg, you ever start chasing live lines on CFB games at like 11:45am????

Thinking that you know more, that you are the smart guy? Then you look at your ****ing account and are like "How the **** did I go 0/13 on ****ing Miami of Ohio vs Akron"???
god yes

here are 3 things we know for certain:

1. he was not betting exclusively -110 lines

2. he was not betting exclusively 30-1 parlays

3. he will not parlay this into bigger and better things in the world of sports, gambling or sports gambling
You’re also not allowed into his bank accounts, to see all of his private income streams, or see his personal contacts. All we know is he won 4.3% of 231 bets which means essentially, nothing. Just an attention whore headline, meant to mislead non-gamblers.

more:

GPPDGlUWsAA4UgP

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
I gotta give this guy credit, he made sure to stick out when he got busted for gambling. The 4.3% win rate is beyond hilarious. What a dummy. You work all your life to play professional baseball and choose to burn it all down to only win 4.3% of your bets.

This is likely a set up. To show how "serious" they are about betting on baseball after letting Ohani off the hook.

They pay this no-name guy to be the pawn and end his career. Then they make up these laughably bad "results" he allegedly had, to infer to other players that 'hey, maybe it's not as easy as I thought'; that they would probably lose money anyway.

Killing two birds with one stone. But they made it too obvious IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT