ADVERTISEMENT

Packers/Lions on MNF

Regardless of who you were rooting for, I had the opportunity to attend the game in person tonight. That was my 8th trip to Lambeau in the last 11 years. Never gets old. It gets very loud when the Packers are on defense. A fantastic, iconic stadium if you ever have a chance to visit.
Does it smell like cheese curd? Asking for a friend.

at least it was only 3 years!

vikings are well-run, won't take long to get back to the playoffs
I think if they don't win the division this year that there will be major changes made. Cousins has actually played pretty damned well this year but man the O line is just a mess. Sounds familiar doesn't it? Cook is a great back but they're wearing him out. I don't know if Mattison is hurt or what but Cook sure could have used a few less carries in that game Sunday. He was beat up and was going down awfully easy. The O line and kicker mess may end up costing Zimmer and Spielman their jobs.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Regardless of who you were rooting for, I had the opportunity to attend the game in person tonight. That was my 8th trip to Lambeau in the last 11 years. Never gets old. It gets very loud when the Packers are on defense. A fantastic, iconic stadium if you ever have a chance to visit.
My buddy who actually owns shares in the team went to Lambeau and came back saying, "Lots of fun but man that place is a dump".Laughing

I AM a Lion's fan tonight. I want Rodgers to lose every game he plays in this year. It would also be a nice story for Detroit fans if Goff had a good year. I've been a Vikings fan for a long long time but I've given up on them. I just want Rodgers to lose. He's a dick.

5d9c11fa3a04ca4577db0eb9959a6d22.jpg
4fb909ed63f59de619694910684b838e.jpg
f97aa0254ecd11b899fba03e99fb9b8d.jpeg

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT